** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League 2013 - Finals night

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 16 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Barneveld, R v Taylor, P (19:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.47 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Wade, J (20:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2013 - Finals night Semi final previews: 4pts J.Wade (+2.5 legs) to beat M.van Gerwen 11/10 Ladbrokes I think this could be a really special semi final but James Wade will be written off at that person’s peril. He beat Michael van Gerwen fair and square earlier in this tournament and while MVG got revenge later in the tournament that was the second match both men played that night and neither were at their best. If Wade hits his doubles crisply he will win this semi final as he is a real big game player but just in case he misses one or two I’ll play safe and take him on the handicap. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-wade-betting-write-james-wade-off-at-your-peril-20130516 5pts R.Barneveld vs P.Taylor - Over 12.5 legs 8/11 Coral Once again the outcome of this match will be determined inside Barneveld’s head. I’ve given up trying to second guess that but whoever wins this match I don’t think it will be by more than one break of throw, if there is a break of throw between them at all so with that in mind I think over 12.5 legs is a good bet here as one break of throw either way will be an 8-5 or 8-6 win. With 8-7 on our side over 12.5 looks good. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-taylor-betting-these-two-can-bring-out-the-best-in-each-other-in-tight-semi-final-20130516

Re: Premier League 2013 - Finals night 5pts 180s handicap (Van Gerwen -2) Evens Skybet Loving the value in this. All season 180 count = Van Gerwen [57] 1st, Taylor [30] 8th. I don't have the time to look into the stats of all the games or even able to find the semi's but one thing I do know is that Taylor tends to cross down to the 19's even after hitting 2 x 60.