** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League 2013 - Week 14

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 9 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Lewis, A (19:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thornton, R v Van Barneveld, R (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Whitlock, S (20:20 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Wade, J (20:55 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Thornton, R (21:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Van Barneveld, R (22:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 14 Week 14 first three match previews: 4pts A.Lewis to beat A.Hamilton 13/10 Coral The results might not be suggesting it yet but Adrian Lewis is getting better week on week and I think there’s a decent run in him soon. Andy Hamilton hasn’t played well for a while and it came as a surprise when he beat James Wade last week. Despite that I’m not convinced by the Hammer here. Lewis beat Hamilton earlier in the season when he wasn’t playing well and he can complete the double here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-lewis-betting-adrian-lewis-can-pick-up-a-much-needed-result-in-newcastle-20130508 4pts R.Barneveld to beat R.Thornton 10/11 Bet365 Thornton has been excellent in this Premier League but I fancy this could be a match too far for him. Barneveld is playing really well at the minute and even when Adrian Lewis laid it down to him last week the Dutchman had plenty in hand. His scoring has been devastating and his finishing metronomic. Thornton has scored like a dream but he’s just started to drop off on his finishing and that can be the difference here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-barneveld-betting-raymond-barneveld-can-almost-end-robert-thornton-s-semi-final-hopes-20130508 4pts S.Whitlock to beat A.Lewis 10/11 Ladbrokes I’m not one to bet on players or outcomes just because that person or team has to win but I think Simon Whitlock is well worth taking here. He’s in good form and it is perfectly reasonable to believe Adrian Lewis will struggle to get back up for this one mentally, especially with him having little to play for. Whether Whitlock is value at odds on can be debated but sometimes you have to back who you think will win and I think Whitlock will win this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-whitlock-betting-australian-whitlock-can-keep-his-semi-final-hopes-alive-with-lewis-win-20130509

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 14 Final three match previews: 5pts P.Taylor vs J.Wade - Under 5.5 180's 8/11 Bet365 This should be a competitive match. Taylor has it all to play for from a momentum point of view while Wade needs a win to make his semi final hopes a bit clearer. Given what’s on the game it wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t see too many 180’s. Any awkward lies will have both men heading for cover and both aren’t really known for hitting too many 180’s at the best of times so the 5.5 line looks a touch high to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-wade-betting-don-t-expect-too-many-180-s-in-key-game-for-wade-20130509 4pts M.van Gerwen vs R.Thornton - Over 6.5 180's 5/6 Betfred The last time Thornton played twice in a night he won both matches so that suggests he can get himself up for another match after one earlier in the night. He showed he can do that when he won the UK Open last year too so this should be a high quality match. It will be if Thornton can still qualify. These two men have the most 180’s in this tournament so far and they can treat us to seven more here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-thornton-betting-two-biggest-180-hitters-in-the-tournament-can-produce-more-here-20130509 3pts S.Whitlock to beat R.Barneveld 11/5 BetVictor Although he’s lost his last three to Raymond Barneveld, Whitlock does still boast a winning record against the Dutchman and with Barneveld likely to be less aided by the long break between matches than Whitlock there’s every reason to believe Whitlock is a bit of value in this match. If Whitlock has to win that value will only intensify but even then I think Whitlock has enough pride about him to want to win every match he plays. He’s likely to be fresher and is worth a small punt. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/whitlock-vs-barneveld-betting-simon-whitlock-might-be-value-in-the-final-match-of-the-night-20130509

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 14 Lewis to win both of his matches @ 7/1 (vs Hamilton and Whitlock) - Final night on stage for Lewis, and in recent weeks hes appeared a little better... not result wise, but you can see his throw is getting there. Hes been hitting the 180's again and doubles not been too much of a problem... its just leg consistency that's cost him. I have this feeling tonight, we'll see a masterclass from him against Hamilton and that will give him massive confidence for the Whitlock game. Hamilton is out, and just pride for him, but even if they were both on their B game id take Lewis. Whitlock has found form, but he might crumble under pressure here.