** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Yorkshire Bank 40 2013

kevshat

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 29 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Surrey (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 30 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sussex v Warwickshire (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Wednesday preview: 5pts Surrey Highest 1st 15 overs vs Derbyshire 8/11 Bet365 We might have to dodge a few showers in this match so I don’t really want to bet on the match result but I will take Surrey to win the first 15 overs, as I would if there was no rain around. Davies and Roy give it a clatter and don’t be surprised if Azhar Mahmood strolls out at number three ahead of other free scorers in Ponting and Solanki. Chesney Hughes aside there isn’t anyone who is going to take a side to the cleaners in the Derbyshire top five and even he’ll do well to get after this Surrey attack so I like Surrey to be leading through 15 overs, rain or no rain. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/derbyshire-vs-surrey-betting-surrey-can-fly-out-of-the-traps-up-at-derby-20130528

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 That was annoying. Surrey could've declared after 5 overs and still had enough to win the 15 over bet :wall. Thursday preview: 4pts R.Clarke (-0.5 runs) to beat R.Hamilton-Brown 5/6 Ladbrokes With a bit of weather around and stuff I’m loathe to take Sussex at such a short price in this match so instead I will take Rikki Clarke to beat Rory Hamilton-Brown. Clarke is a wonderful one day player now and that’s not to say RHB isn’t but he hasn’t been the same player since the tragic death of Tom Maynard last season, understandably so. Hamilton-Brown has a one day best of 40 this season which came against a Kent attack on Sunday which had its best bowler missing for half the innings. Clarke has passed 50 in his last two one day matches and has three half centuries in the Championship too. He’s in excellent form with the bat and he can outscore RHB here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sussex-vs-warwickshire-betting-rikki-clarke-can-show-his-class-once-again-20130529

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Saturday TV preview: 4pts Worcestershire to beat Warwickshire 6/5 Betfred Worcestershire aren’t the best team going around but they are the better balanced of these two sides. Warwickshire look very short with the ball and still a little bit short with the bat, especially if Shantry can get through the top order and after a career best in the Championship in the week he should be flying. At their best Warwickshire would win this but they’re not at their best so Worcestershire are worth backing in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/worcestershire-vs-warwickshire-betting-worcestershire-can-get-a-vital-win-over-arch-rivals-20130601

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Lancashire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.76 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Scotland (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Northamptonshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicestershire v Middlesex (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Somerset v Glamorgan (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yorkshire v Gloucestershire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Good win for Worcestershire yesterday. Taking three this afternoon. 3pts Northants to beat Kent 11/8 Ladbrokes Northants have almost gone full circle this season. They've gone from not being able to win a one day match to seemingly not being able to lose one and they look a big price here. What I like about Northants in this match is their bowling attack, which even without Andrew Hall looks decent enough to me. Steven Crook, Trent Copeland, David Willey and Lee Daggett are all decent enough while Spriegel and Middlebrook can take the pace off. Their batting could be stronger but the same can be said of their opposition who might be struggling with Sam Northeast a little bit. He missed the Championship game in the week and while he's in the squad for this game he's not certain to play. Two men who definitely aren't playing are Mark Davies and James Tredwell. Davies is injured while Tredwell is on England duty and both are probably Kent's most reliable performers with the ball, their bankers if you like. Kent should go well with the bat but if Northants can keep Darren Stevens quiet then I think they have enough on this smallish Tunbridge Wells ground to go well in this match so a small bet at 11/8 is advisable. 4pts Middlesex to beat Leicestershire 10/11 Ladbrokes All eyes will be on Josh Cobb in this match as the Leicestershire captain goes for four centuries in a row in this competition but he's up against a mean attack in this game and I'm far from convinced he'll get going here no matter how good an achievement it would be. Even if he doesn't Leicestershire have the batting to get a decent total but Middlesex have an attack which keeps on taking wickets and makes it hard for a side to get away from them. The exception was that excellent partnership between North and Allenby for Glamorgan a few weeks ago but that is a rarity. My big concern for Leicestershire in this match is their bowling attack. It was battered, bruised and beaten up by Darren Stevens at Tunbridge Wells yesterday and the chances are it is going to get some tap again this afternoon on a glorious sunny day. Paul Stirling will look to follow up his recent ton for Ireland while Chris Rogers also plays. Middlesex look competent with the bat but the difference in the two bowling attacks can't be understated and Middlesex's attack can guide them to the win here. 4pts Gloucestershire to beat Yorkshire 11/10 Ladbrokes Gloucestershire go into this match on top of Group C and a win here would set up a tilt at the semi final. I don't think it is necessarily beyond them either because Yorkshire are without a number of key personnel for this game. There's no Root or Bairstow with the bat and with the ball they will be without Ryan Sidebottom, Tim Bresnan, Liam Plunkett and Jack Brooks so this will be very much a second string Yorkshire bowling attack, and a young one at that in most places. Gloucestershire don't have an attack which jumps out at you as being dangerous but they all know their roles as every Gloucestershire attack down the years have in one day cricket and they also perform effectively. Their batting is their strength and they can tuck into this Yorkshire second string. Yorkshire look a batsman or two light to me so I like the look of the table toppers at odds against in this match.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 3 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Netherlands v Worcestershire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Surrey (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Monday TV preview: 6pts Essex vs Surrey - Over 7.5 6's 5/6 Stan James I’m never a great fan of picking the winner of matches at Chelmsford because the ground is so hard to defend as we saw when Hampshire played here on the opening night of the competition. I like the idea of there being more than 7.5 6’s in this match though. Both sides bat considerably better than they bowl and the boundaries here are very short, particularly straight. There were 27 6’s here on Sunday and this match will be on the same wicket I would expect. Even taking ten Doeschate’s pyrotechnics out of it Scotland still hit four of those so there is the potential for plenty of maximums here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/essex-vs-surrey-betting-expect-to-see-a-barrel-load-of-sixes-at-chelmsford-20130602

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 4 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesex v Somerset (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Tuesday TV preview: 4pts Middlesex to beat Somerset 11/10 Stan James Given Somerset’s absences in this match Middlesex look the stronger side to me. Their batting has good depth and their bowling attack is very potent. Somerset look a batsman light and there’s no Buttler to take the game away from Middlesex here either. This Somerset attack doesn’t look too destructive so as long as Middlesex don’t walk into a Trescothick or Trego thunderstorm I would expect the hosts to win this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/middlesex-vs-somerset-betting-middlesex-can-take-advantage-of-somerset-absentees-at-lords-20130603

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Essex (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.84 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Surrey v Lancashire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Unicorns v Glamorgan (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yorkshire v Leicestershire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Just one for me this afternoon. 4pts Leicestershire to beat Yorkshire 10/11 BetVictor Leicestershire have played their best cricket in this competition and there's no reason why they won't go well again here. Yorkshire have pretty much given up the ghost in this competition and have admitted so. They have named a 15 year old, a 17 year old and an 18 year old in what looks a very young squad. They still look a couple of batsmen light though and that isn't good at Scarborough where it is something of a road. Leicestershire are on fire in this competition with the bat and I expect them to go well with it here against a young bowling attack. The question is what their own bowlers can do but having not had a match this week they will be well rested and with a genuine semi final chance they will have the more motivation to perform well here and I think they can win the game.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Scotland (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Lancashire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Yorkshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Warwickshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.58 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Somerset v Leicestershire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sussex v Northamptonshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Worcestershire v Netherlands (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Just one for me this afternoon. 4pts Lancashire to beat Essex 11/8 Sportingbet Lancashire look a big price here. In their last match they chased down a big score against Surrey so we know they have the batting to go well in this competition and we saw in the Championship that they have the bowling to take care of Essex. I don't expect Lancashire to bowl Essex out for 20 in this match but it would be human nature if Essex were a little more timid with the bat than normal after that humiliation on Friday. Glen Chapple is in Lancashire's squad for this match and if he plays he will have a psychological advantage over the Essex top order. Essex bat well but if Lancashire don't do crazy against Napier and Masters there isn't a lot else in the Essex attack. Lancashire look the more balanced side of the two and at a price as big as 11/8 after the events at Chelmsford earlier in the week they look like a solid punt to me here.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 18 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lancashire v Scotland (15:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Derbyshire (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 19 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicestershire v Glamorgan (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Netherlands v Nottinghamshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Sussex (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 First one for this afternoon. 4pts Glamorgan to beat Leicestershire 11/10 Boylesports This is a really important match. As it stands both sides are in a strong position stalking the leaders in the group with games in hand but this match is one of those matches in hand so it is vital for both sides that they win it. Leicestershire have impressed many this season in YB40, winning a lot of high scoring games as they tend to do but it's just started to go a bit pear shaped and that's a concern. Glamorgan have run into a couple of special performances but they are scoring well in this competition which is important in this match and I expect them to go well here. The only time Leicestershire have come up against a bowling attack worthy of the description attack in this competition so far they were gazumped by 10 wickets against Middlesex. This is a good attack that Glamorgan have and that could well be the difference. We know Glamorgan can score heavily if Leicester get away with the bat but I fancy the Glamorgan bowlers can restrict the home side enough to land a win here at odds against.

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 And the other for this afternoon. 4pts Kent to beat Sussex Evs Bet365 I like Kent in this match. They've struggled a bit in recent weeks but that has been down to injuries so it is a welcome boost that Mark Davies is back. He is metronomically tight at the start of the innings and can not only stifle the Sussex openers but he can take some wickets too. James Tredwell being away is a bit of a pain but Adam Riley has actually done well in the matches he has played while Mitchell Claydon is a decent enough loan signing. Darren Stevens is in terrific form with the bat and if the likes of Key, Nash or Northeast get going around him then Kent should go very well here. Sussex look to have given up on this competition. There is no Luke Wells, Matt Prior, Monty Panesar or Chris Jordan in their squad for this match and their batting has just been taking apart by Northants on Sunday. They look ok with the ball but no more than that and so I think Kent look the better balanced side and with them very much still in the mix in this group all the motivation is with them and I believe the 2pts will be too once the final ball of this match has been sent down.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 20 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yorkshire v Middlesex (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.54 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Scotland (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.24 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 21 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Netherlands v Warwickshire (12:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Sussex (16:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Nothing for me today. I expect Middlesex to win and on a dry sunny day I'd have no hesitations in backing them but after a good night last night I've no need to take on the toss and the weather for an 8/13 shot so I'll keep my powder dry ahead of the TV games in the next two days.

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Nice shout on Kent yesterday, can't believe they chased that down ! Spitfires are 14/1 for the outright win now, 1/2 1-2 with betvictor. I am tempted to nibble on that, looks like they have a decent chance of getting out of the group which i know was a reservation before the comp commenced. Basically their Div 2 season is already dead and i suspect they are focussing on the YB40 now for both glory and much-needed revenue. You could advance similar arguments for a number of counties at this stage and they'll have to do plenty to get to the final of course but the players seem to have their tails up at the moment. Key game looks like Notts at canterbury in August. Warks at home feels winnable, Northants away will be tough though. Worcs away the remaining fixture. I guess the challenge for any side going well now is maintaining that form after the mid-season break. Interested to know your thoughts :)

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Looks a fair price to me. They look a bit too reliant on Darren Stevens and it looks like James Tredwell will be away with England for the latter stages too. Also I think Nottinghamshire have the group won and best second place looks a lottery at the minute.

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Friday preview: 4pts L.Wright (-0.5 runs) to beat A.Hales 5/6 Ladbrokes Nottinghamshire should win but with the weather the way it is and Sussex swinging and having nothing to lose I’m in no rush to take them at 4/6. One bet I do like though is Luke Wright to beat Alex Hales. Hales is in a rotten trot right now. Only one of his last 10 innings in all competitions have got to double figures and that was only against the Netherlands. He’s been dropped from the Championship side and the pressure is building on him. Luke Wright is one of the best one day players in the country and comes into this match off the back of a blistering century at Canterbury and he can outscore Hales in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nottinghamshire-vs-sussex-betting-luke-wright-can-outscore-alex-hales-at-trent-bridge-20130620

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 One more for today. 4pts Over 45.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill Now that the weather forecast has improved I think we'll see a high scoring match here. Neither bowling attack looks much cop and both batting line ups are full of power and quality. There's usually a short boundary when the Sky cameras pitch up at Trent Bridge and with a test match there in just over two weeks I'd imagine we will be well away from the middle of the square. We saw what happened when Sussex was on a short boundary on Wednesday night and I would expect something similar this evening.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 22 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Hampshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.74 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Saturday TV preview: 4pts Hampshire to beat Durham 8/11 Betfred Although Durham will be well motivated to win this match I think they will have their work cut out. Hampshire are such a strong one day side and they can demolish teams with bat and ball. Take Onions out of the Durham attack and it isn’t all that and if you get through the opening partnership of Durham quickly then you can control their run rate too. Hampshire are a well oiled unit in this format of the game and I think they’ll win this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/durham-vs-hampshire-betting-hampshire-can-beat-durham-to-extend-their-lead-in-the-group-20130621

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 23 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Unicorns v Middlesex (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.21 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 24 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Worcestershire (15:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]