** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Yorkshire Bank 40 2013

kevshat

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Netherlands v Kent (12:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Sussex (15:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.48 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Friday preview: 4pts Northamptonshire vs Sussex - Over 39.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill The prices for this match look about right but one market which doesn’t look right is the total boundaries market. Matches on TV at Wantage Road can sometimes be to the side of the square because of where the camera tower is built so there may well be a short boundary on one side. There were 56 boundaries in the match here on Sunday and the second innings was a fairly low scoring one for this competition. The weather forecast is fine for this match so I think we’ll see at least 40 boundaries here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/northamptonshire-vs-sussex-betting-expect-to-see-the-boundary-hit-plenty-of-times-20130509

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Two more this afternoon. 4pts C.Nash (-3.5 runs) to beat A.Wakely 5/6 Ladbrokes Chris Nash had made a decent enough start to the season and he should go well in this match at the top of the order despite Northants' good seam attack. Nash is a very good one day player and he's already scored runs against two decent bowling attacks in Warwickshire and Yorkshire in the Championship this season. The wicket should be good for batting on tonight if Nottinghamshire's 280 is anything to go by on Sunday so I would expect Nash to go well. Whether the same can be said about Alex Wakely I'm not convinced. Wakely is the one day captain for Northants these days and they don't win too many one day matches so there is plenty of pressure on his young shoulders. Wakely isn't in great form with the bat. He's only passed 20 once all season which isn't ideal particularly as he's been facing Division Two attacks. Even the time he passed 20 it was only against a young and weak Gloucestershire side. Nash is the better player, he's in the better form and he can outscore Wakely by four here. 1pt A.Hall Top Northamptonshire Batsman 12/1 Skybet Andrew Hall top scored for Northants in the game against Nottinghamshire on Sunday despite batting at number 8. He scored a half century and if he can repeat that here he would have every chance. Only really Stephen Peters at the top of the Northants order is in any form the rest could easily crumple in a heap to allow Northants' lower order to show their quality again. If Northants bat first in this match I'd expect to see Hall bat higher than 8 but with the knowledge that he has a top score batting as low as 8 then the South African looks a good bet to me in an out of form batting line up at the top.

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Please excuse the noob type question here. But the northants v Sussex game has been delayed by rain. I have followed Kev in with the boundaries bet at hills which isn't looking good at the moment. If the match ended now would it be a winner / loser? Am I hoping they get back out there or that they call it a day now lol?

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013

Please excuse the noob type question here. But the northants v Sussex game has been delayed by rain. I have followed Kev in with the boundaries bet at hills which isn't looking good at the moment. If the match ended now would it be a winner / loser? Am I hoping they get back out there or that they call it a day now lol?
Hi - normally is governed by number of overs lost. I checked on hills website, for the 40 over comp bets are void if 5 or more overs are lost. Extract pasted below. One of the perils of cricket betting, good luck :hope e. If the intervention of rain or any other delay results in the number of overs being reduced from that scheduledwhen the bet was struck all open bets on total match boundaries in a Twenty 20 match will be void if the reduction is by 3 or more overs and void in other limited overs matches if the reduction is by 5 or more overs.

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 This will be a void bet and you will get a refund. Its nice when it happens in your favour Make sure you get the refund though as they initially settled mine as a loser. I had to go on live chat to get it sorted.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 11 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yorkshire v Somerset (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.11 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 12 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Lancashire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.35 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glamorgan v Unicorns (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.71 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Middlesex (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.45 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Scotland v Essex (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warwickshire v Sussex (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.76 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Worcestershire v Nottinghamshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.74 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Saturday preview: 4pts Somerset Highest 1st 15 overs 8/11 Stan James The chances are with the weather forecast the way it is that we won’t get a full match in here but that isn’t too bad because for me the best bet is Somerset to lead through 15 overs. We saw what Trescothick and Trego did to the Unicorns but they can do that to any bowling attack in the game. Yorkshire’s opening partnership aren’t as fluent as Somerset’s and Alfonso Thomas is a tough bowler to get after with his variations so even at 8/11 I like the free scoring Somerset to lead through 15 overs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/yorkshire-vs-somerset-betting-somerset-can-bludgeon-their-way-to-a-15-over-lead-20130510

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Sunday preview: 4pts Lancashire Highest 1st 15 overs 4/5 Bet365 Lancashire look very strong with the bat especially at the top of their innings and I think they can fly out of the traps in this match. With Glen Chapple notoriously hard to score off Lancashire look to have both ends covered. Derbyshire are lacking a bit of confidence with the bat and are a bit on the young side with the ball so they might struggle to contain Lancashire so I would expect the visitors to lead through 15 overs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/derbyshire-vs-lancashire-betting-lancashire-can-lead-through-15-overs-in-derby-20130512

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 One more for today. Not sure if we'll see lots of play but worth chancing that we do. 4pts Sussex to beat Warwickshire 10/11 Stan James Warwickshire are so battered by injuries that Sussex look good things to me today. The Bears coped in midweek with Ian Bell and Jonathan Trott in their side but neither feature today as they join up with the England squad. Add to that Laurie Evans will be missing with his broken hand and Varun Chopra is away with England Lions. Chris Woakes and Chris Wright are also away with the Lions so their bowling attack is depleted too so this is very much a second string Warwickshire side which will play today. Sussex will be without Matt Prior this afternoon but he didn't feature too strongly in a win on Friday night. Matt Machan who comes into the squad for him is a powerful batsman so it is like for like albeit with a little less quality. In Nash and Joyce Sussex have two quality batsmen at this level while Wells and Yardy have good form behind them too. Sussex have a decent bowling attack for this competition and they look good things today.

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Both rained off on Sunday annoyingly. Wednesday preview: 4pts Worcestershire to beat Kent 11/8 Coral Most people will expect Kent to win this match but Worcestershire have the quality with the bat to make this a lot closer than most would expect. They have a lot of medium pacers who bowl into good areas and we saw when Steven Mullaney bowled for Nottinghamshire against Kent last week that the Kent batsmen can get bogged down. Moeen Ali and Thilan Samaraweera can win games on their own so it could be worth a punt on the visitors here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kent-vs-worcestershire-betting-worcestershire-have-the-talent-to-surprise-kent-at-canterbury-20130514

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Might have to shower dodge a bit this afternoon but I fancy two more along with the above bet. 4pts B.Nash Over 23.5 runs 5/6 Ladbrokes Brendan Nash is in the middle of an excellent season and the only two times he has failed to make 24 in all competitions this season was in the Championship at Northants and there's no disgrace in that because they have an excellent bowling attack and have started the summer strongly. Nash is the second highest runscorer in this competition at the minute with two half centuries to his name and batting at three he's the glue from which the rest of the Kent batting line up play around. Worcestershire have no mystery in their bowling attack so someone as classy as Nash should make it through to 24 again and if his form of this season is anything to go by he will go much further than that too. 1pt G.Andrew Top Worcestershire Batsman 12/1 Skybet Gareth Andrew arrives in this match in big hitting form having slogged the Nottinghamshire bowling attack all around the Midlands on Sunday and it isn't the first time he's done that in his career. When he gets himself in he wields that mongoose of his to fine effect and Moeen Ali aside he scores quicker than anyone on show in this Royals line up. Andrew is likely to bat down at number six but he has been used in a pinch hitting role in the past so if he walks in higher that would be a bonus but he showed on Sunday what he can do down the order and with the new fielding restrictions and the batting powerplay I would expect a lot more of those innings from him. Hopefully including tonight.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 19 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glamorgan v Gloucestershire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.22 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Durham (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.69 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lancashire v Surrey (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.02 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.97 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Somerset v Middlesex (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.74 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Unicorns v Yorkshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 20 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Netherlands v Sussex (12:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Not a good day on Wednesday. Rain didn't help. Hoping to make up for that today. 5pts Glamorgan to beat Gloucestershire 8/11 Stan James Glamorgan have started this competition off very well with runs and restricting opposition sides and if they continue to do that they will have a chance in the tournament not just this game. We've already seen Gloucestershire rolled over by Leicestershire and that's not a good form guide. They came back and thrashed the Unicorns since then but that's not difficult. Glamorgan have beaten two good sides in Yorkshire and Middlesex and with the amount of runs they have in their batting line up, which is a deep line up, and the wickets they have with the ball I like the look of the Welsh side against a light Gloucestershire batting line up and a very young bowling attack. 3pts Middlesex to beat Somerset 13/8 Ladbrokes I think Middlesex are worth a chance here. I say that because they've just run through Somerset twice in the County Championship and while this is more Somerset's format, particularly with the bat, should their big guns not fire then they are in trouble and Middlesex have the bowling attack required to give them every chance of struggling. Tim Murtagh is in excellent form with the ball and if he can break the opening partnership and someone can deal with Jos Buttler then Middlesex will be in command. Even if they don't this Somerset bowling line up is one which can be attacked and Middlesex have a decent and a long batting line up which can get after it. I accept Somerset are the favourites in this match but they are missing one or two big players like Craig Kieswetter and even someone like George Dockrell so Middlesex are worth chancing at a price much bigger than I make them.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 21 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Netherlands v Northamptonshire (12:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 That never went to plan either. -16.2 for this tournament now. 3pts Netherlands to beat Northamptonshire 11/4 Skybet Northamptonshire don't win many one day matches and a lot of the reason for that is the conservative side to their captain Alex Wakely. That's the case when they are at full strength but they're not at full strength for this match as Stephen Peters is out with a broken finger which significantly reduces an already light batting line up while Ben Duckett has studies and worse still Trent Copeland's visa doesn't include the Netherlands so he has to stay at home too. None of that is ideal for a side who have become pretty clueless in one day cricket. The Netherlands haven't started this campaign as they started the last one but they still have some capable players and in tricky conditions out in Holland they have more than enough to make a game of this one. If the likes of Cooper, Barresi or Borren can fire with the bat and Bukhari or Seelaar have good days with the ball then the Orange men could look a bit of a steal at 11/4.

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Rain ruined that game. Two TV matches for the rest of this week to hopefully make some cash from. [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 22 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Lancashire (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 23 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warwickshire v Nottinghamshire (16:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Wednesday preview: 4pts Hampshire Highest 1st 15 overs 4/5 Bet365 Hampshire really attack the early overs with the bat and quite often you’ll see them take the batting powerplay after the original right over powerplay. Carberry, Vince and Adams are all in excellent form so a fast start from the hosts will be no surprise. Lancashire are a little more circumspect at the start of their innings and they’ll have to face Dimitri Mascarenhas who counties have found hard to attack for years. With seven tight overs from Mascarenhas in the first 15 overs and free hitting batsmen up the order for Hampshire I like them through the first 15 overs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hampshire-vs-lancashire-betting-hampshire-s-batsmen-can-get-them-off-to-quick-start-20130521

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Two more to go with the above bet. Restraining myself from taking Lancashire at the price they've drifted to. 4pts Over 5.5 6's 5/6 Skybet This line would be about right on a normal night at the Ageas Bowl but with the ODI there in a week or so's time I would expect this match to be played away from the middle of the square as the preparation of the ODI track will have begun now. Assuming they move away from the middle of the square as I suspect there will be a short boundary on one side of the wicket. That was certainly the case on Sunday against Durham and it was no surprise to see 12 6's hit in that match. It wouldn't surprise me if this match is on the same wicket as the Durham game so I would expect to see some sixes hit here. Both sides bat down their order and have big hitters who can finish the innings powerfully at the lower end of their order so I can see enough hitting to be done to clear the ropes half a dozen times here particularly as although they are both competitive neither attack are lights out top notch. 2pts J.Vince Top Hampshire Batsman 3/1 Boylesports James Vince has an incredible record when the cameras come along and he has begun the season pretty well away from the cameras too. We saw his excellent century in the YB40 match down at Chelmsford and he's hit a couple of decent knocks in the Championship so he is in good form. With Michael Carberry tonking along at the other end Vince can get himself in before he flourishes later in the innings. James Vince is a classy batsman and with some important eyes tuning in for this one he can impress everyone once again.

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Thursday preview: 4pts Nottinghamshire Highest 1st 15 Overs vs Warwickshire 4/5 BetVictor Nottinghamshire are fair favourites in this match but Warwickshire didn’t make the final of this last season without being able to cope with a couple of absentees so they will be dangerous and it wouldn’t surprise me if they win. These two go about their innings in different ways. Nottinghamshire like to fly out of the traps, get ahead of the rate and coast in while Warwickshire build a platform for the likes of Ambrose, Clarke and Woakes to build on with big hits in the second half of the innings so with that more attacking intent early doors I would expect Nottinghamshire to have the lead after 15 overs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/warwickshire-vs-nottinghamshire-betting-nottinghamshire-s-early-intent-can-see-them-ahead-after-15-overs-20130523

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 One more to go with the above. 4pts T.Ambrose (-0.5 runs) to beat R.Wessels 5/6 Ladbrokes I was expecting Tim Ambrose to be a much stronger favourite for this match. There's a couple of reasons for that. One being he's a significantly better player than Wessels and the other reason being he is likely to have much more time to bat than Wessels. I would expect Tim Ambrose to be batting somewhere in the top four, probably at four while Wessels won't be any higher than five given that Hales, Lumb, Taylor and Patel will all bat ahead of him. Given the strength of those four players it's perfectly possible Wessels won't even get to the crease or when he does he will have to slog from the off to propel a total. Tim Ambrose should get a lot longer at the crease and when he is there he will be the glue for Clarke, Woakes and Maddy to bat around. Ambrose has a century and two 50's so far this season in the Championship while Wessels hasn't been past 37 in any innings in any format this season so form, ability and position in the batting order all favour Tim Ambrose so he's well worth taking to beat the Nottinghamshire player here.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 26 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Unicorns (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicestershire v Somerset (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Netherlands (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Scotland v Derbyshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sussex v Kent (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.46 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Worcestershire v Northamptonshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Just the one bet for me this afternoon. 4pts Worcestershire to beat Northamptonshire 4/5 BetVictor Worcestershire go into this match with a win and two heavily rain affected defeats in which they were on the wrong side of the rain. Their win was over a decent Sussex side which shows they can play and they should be full of confidence after two big wins in the Championship since then. Worcestershire's batsmen are scoring runs and in Shantry, Andrew and the likes of Moeen Ali they have bowlers who can take wickets. Northants come into this match having had their feet up all week apart from the University game which might be an advantage for them. One thing which won't be an advantage for them is the absence of Stephen Peters with the bat. It makes an already weak batting line up look all the more weaker. With the ball Northants will compete although the wicket at New Road is unlikely to suit the seamers but Northants get bogged down with the bat too much for my liking. Northants don't win too many one day matches and I'm not at all convinced they will change that here. I like the home side in this one.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 27 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Derbyshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Netherlands (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesex v Yorkshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Warwickshire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Scotland v Surrey (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.18 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Unicorns v Leicestershire (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Yorkshire Bank 40 2013 Two for me this afternoon. 5pts Warwickshire to beat Northamptonshire 8/11 Bet365 Northants beat Worcestershire yesterday but I sense they'll have to play better to win this match. This is a proper Warwickshire batting line up with William Porterfield back in their squad after being away on Ireland duty. That makes Warwickshire's top 6 look very strong and they have a decent bowling attack too even with Chris Woakes not playing in this match. The likes of Chris Wright, Boyd Rankin, Rikki Clarke and Jeetan Patel are all of good quality and the medium pacers can combine to make things tricky too. Northants have an excellent bowling attack but their batting is still a bit sketchy and they were rescued by a big hitting 60 odd from Steven Crook yesterday and he'll struggle to play such an innings against this attack today. Warwickshire look strong in both departments and I think they can win this one. 5pts Middlesex to beat Yorkshire 10/11 Stan James I like Middlesex in this match. They haven't won a match in this competition yet but they've been a shade unlucky. They ran into Marcus North's masterclass a couple of weeks ago and then walked head first into a Peter Trego train at Taunton which can happen to anyone but they are not playing a side with a strong batting line up here and that could be crucial. Middlesex will have Eoin Morgan back for this match and he will boost their batting line up although there's been nothing wrong with their batting so far this season. Tim Murtagh is in the form of his life at the minute and he returns from Ireland duty for this match while James Harris and Toby Roland-Jones both take lots of wickets. Yorkshire will be without Jack Brooks and Liam Plunkett for this match but they do have Tim Bresnan available. Bresnan and Sidebottom aside they have a young attack though and without Root and Bairstow their batting line up looks flimsy and runs out after Ballance at 4. Even one of those above him in Gale is under extreme pressure so Yorkshire could struggle with the bat against such a high quality attack and on a club ground like Radlett that's not good. Middlesex look strong with bat and ball and I would expect them to win this match.