** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Stan James €3,000 Added WSOP package charity tournament - Staffy wins WSOP package!!

Stan James Rep

Re: Stan James €3,000 Added WSOP package charity tournament - Staffy wins WSOP packag N1 mate gl in vegas and enjoy it is a blast over there when wsop is on did u make any big lay downs ? And what hand was it that changed the dynamics of win ? Would be interesting hearing thanks staffy

Re: Stan James €3,000 Added WSOP package charity tournament - Staffy wins WSOP packag PL was definitely the strongest forum represented (I won't comment lol) , just glad you conquered the final table Staffy , wouldn't have been easy .....wp and gl in Vegas :)

Re: Stan James €3,000 Added WSOP package charity tournament - Staffy wins WSOP packag Brilliant effort Staffy. Was sat next to Staffy for a good while and not a lot was happening for either of us. Delighted to see you won it this morning. Have a great time in Vegas :)

Re: Stan James €3,000 Added WSOP package charity tournament - Staffy wins WSOP packag

N1 mate gl in vegas and enjoy it is a blast over there when wsop is on did u make any big lay downs ? And what hand was it that changed the dynamics of win ? Would be interesting hearing thanks staffy
I made a few lay downs but the biggest one was AQ on a horible looking board after hitting 2 pair. There was STR Flush possibles and all sorts. Where did it go right. Well I got disconnected at one point and was down to around 5 BB's with 4k in chips. I pushed with kJ got lucky and never looked back. I had some good cards after that in good positions and made the most of it.

Re: Stan James €3,000 Added WSOP package charity tournament - Staffy wins WSOP packag

Excellent result Staffy very well played ' date=' You decided on what buy in you will play?[/quote'] probably the $1000 event. the flights are expensive at the moment. another $1000 would be nice from SJ but I wont push my luck.

I made a few lay downs but the biggest one was AQ on a horible looking board after hitting 2 pair. There was STR Flush possibles and all sorts. Where did it go right. Well I got disconnected at one point and was down to around 5 BB's with 4k in chips. I pushed with kJ got lucky and never looked back. I had some good cards after that in good positions and made the most of it.
thanks for that and gl probs get good deals online if its just flights only or have sj paid for accomdation also ?

thanks for that and gl probs get good deals online if its just flights only or have sj paid for accomdation also ?
yeah accom is sorted. Bloody nice place but would rather the money tbh. Basically works out $1000 tourny entry, $1500 to me for flights so I guess about 2.5k for the accommodation which seems high.

Re: Stan James €3,000 Added WSOP package charity tournament - Staffy wins WSOP packag well played Staffy - you were on my table most of the night and pretty much low stacked all the way through until I got ko'd - I think the chip leader had 150k and you had about 12k at the same stage so a mighty run...........just goes to show that patience is a virtue!!

Staffy - when are you looking at going? where are you staying?
Not certain yet. Got to be honest the package is causing me a few problems. If I go. And I am hoping to then June 22nd to play the June 23rd event. I am stopping at the palazzao which I have to say is stunning. But I lost most my package staying here a small 2.5k