** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League 2013 - Week 12

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 25 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Lewis, A (19:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Van Gerwen, M (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.47 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thornton, R v Hamilton, A (20:20 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Barneveld, R v Wade, J (20:55 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Whitlock, S (21:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.47 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Thornton, R (22:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 12 First three match previews: 4pts P.Taylor vs A.Lewis - Under 120.5 Highest Checkout 9/10 Boylesports In days gone by this would have been talked up as a classic and one of the matches of the season but I don’t expect it to be that. I would expect Taylor to win this with a bit in hand although the odds fully reflect that. In their first meeting the highest checkout was a 103 by Taylor and last week was the first time in four matches Taylor had hit a ton plus finish when he checked out 123 against Barneveld. Lewis hasn’t hit a ton plus of any kind for three weeks so the 120.5 highest checkout line looks high to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-lewis-betting-high-checkouts-unlikely-here-if-recent-weeks-are-a-form-guide-20130425 4pts M.van Gerwen (-2.5 frames) to beat S.Whitlock Evs Paddy Power Michael van Gerwen has a good record against Simon Whitlock despite his defeat to the Australian in the UK Open qualifier a couple of weeks ago and I think the Dutchman will win this one with a bit in hand too. He is throwing dream darts. Unlike Whitlock he is scoring very heavily and even if he misses some doubles his scoring will earn him so many chances at them. I think van Gerwen will win this comfortably. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/whitlock-vs-van-gerwen-betting-michael-van-gerwen-can-impress-in-birmingham-20130425 4pts R.Thornton vs A.Hamilton - Over 6.5 180's 6/5 Betfred Given that the two players are just coming off their peak form at the minute I think picking the winner is tricky here but one thing we know about these two is however well or badly they play they will hit 180’s. There were 9 when they met in the opening week of the season and I would expect plenty here as both men are good groupers of a dart. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-hamilton-betting-expect-to-see-a-lot-of-180-s-in-match-between-two-very-heavy-scorers-20130425

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 12 Second half match previews: 3pts R.Barneveld vs J.Wade - Over 11.5 legs 6/5 Skybet I would expect this to be a pretty close match and picking a winner of it isn’t easy at all. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if this ends a draw like their previous meeting this season. I would expect it to be close throughout so the thought of needing all 12 legs in this match is a pretty obvious one and at the prices is a worthwhile punt here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-wade-betting-this-looks-the-closest-match-of-the-night-in-birmingham-20130425 4pts P.Taylor (-2.5 legs) to beat S.Whitlock 4/5 William Hill Obviously betting on this match in advance isn’t the easiest thing to do because we don’t know what has gone on earlier in the night but recent history tells us that Simon Whitlock doesn’t fancy the job against Taylor and I see no reason why he’ll fancy it here either. Taylor is throwing first in this match so if he does win there’s a strong chance he will win no worse than 7-4 with the pattern of the throw so it is worth taking the Power on the handicap. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-whitlock-betting-phil-taylor-can-continue-his-dominance-over-simon-whitlock-in-birmingham-20130425 3pts A.Lewis vs R.Thornton - Over 6.5 180's 5/6 Ladbrokes This should in theory be a high scoring match because both these players know their way to the 60 bed. Both hit 180’s for fun when they are in form and I see no reason why they won’t hit a few in this match other than a lack of adrenalin which is possible. If this match is played to the right intensity though then these two could cover the 6.5 180 line with plenty in hand. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-thornton-betting-the-birmingham-premier-league-night-can-end-with-a-few-180s-20130425

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 12 Premier League Darts Taylor v Lewis - Taylor needs wins, and he plays twice tonight against the bottom 2 left in the table. Lewis is out, even winning all his 4 remainng games would see him fall short of the semi's. So what to expect here? I think theres only one answer, a Taylor masterclass and comfortable win. 7-3 Taylor Whitlock v MVG - MVG is on fire and hes up against Whitlock who he enjoys playing. Whitlock, unlike Lewis could probablt sneak into the last 4 IF he won all 4 remaining games! Thats too big of a mountain for him though and i wouldnt be surprised to see him lose all 4 remaining, starting here. 7-4 MVG Thornton v Hamilton - Both these 2 have dipped in form in recent weeks, and its a shame on Thornton because id say hes been my favourite player in this PL so far, hes played some outstanding matches. none of these 2 will want to go out on a wimper after good starts, and they both can still get into that top 4 with a few wins. 7-5 Thornton. Barney v Wade - Winner of this should make the top 4, loser could concievably be caught should results elswhere not go there way. So its a big game for both and 1 where they may both be happy with a point should you ask them now! Whos got the edge? well Barney through away the win last week against Taylor and that must of hurt, but he should take heart on his perfromance prior to that. Wade beat the Thorn but wasnt anywhere near his best. Tough one this. 7-5 Barney Taylor v Whitlock - Both of these lads 2nd game of the night, and if my thoughts are correct, Taylors coming of a good win and Whitlock another defeat. Taylor has Whitlock in his pocket, and 2 wins on the nights for Taylor see him take a massive stride to that semi-final spot. Taylor plays when he has too, and tonight he has too. 7-4 Taylor Lewis v Thornton - with 2 wins tonight Thornton is right back into the mix and he knows it. Lewis is out at this point so its a case of can Thornotn play his A game, and put it to Lewis or will Lewis play freely without pressure? i reckon abit of both, and i cant call it. 6-6 DRAW. Bets; 6-FOLD @ 65/1 Taylor, MVG and Taylor TREBLE @ 2/1 Thornton (v Hamilton) & Barney (v Wade) - Both over 3.5 180's @ 5/2