** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL draft. thur-sat 25-7 april 2013

danj2202

Ok we did ok last year. lets hope for a bit better this time the initial standout bet for me 10 pts lawrence okoye to be drafted no @5/6 skybet the guy physically is a beast you dont compete in the olympics if you arent but has never played the game and is too raw. am confident he gets picked up as an undrafted free agent but the key word is undrafted 10 pts over 0.5 tight ends in the first round 3/10 paddy power somebody is taking eifert from notre dame in the first. not much of a price but cannot see it losing 10 pts over 1.5 qbs in the first round 11/8 paddy power. geno smith will go in the first and someone will either jump back into the first late for nassib ahead of the bills or buffalo will move up to ensure they get him in my opinion goong to look at receivers also Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

whats wrong with skybet 10 pts manti te'o draft position under 29.5 5/6 skybet cannot believe he falls past chicago at 20 or minnesota at 23 inconceivable to me though you will get no complaints if the bears go offensive line from me but likely poor value in this spot Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

over 3.5 wide receivers in the first round 11/10 bet365 this line is right on the money. the question is after tavon austin, cordarelle patterson do both justin hunter fron tennessee and robert woods from usc get taken late on in the first? willing to have a smaller punt on yes though only three would not be a surprise. i have gone back and forth on this (could cover stake on under at evens with paddy but wheres the fun in that!!) 3pts single Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

whats wrong with skybet 10 pts manti te'o draft position under 29.5 5/6 skybet cannot believe he falls past chicago at 20 or minnesota at 23 inconceivable to me though you will get no complaints if the bears go offensive line from me but likely poor value in this spot Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
i see they have shunted this line to 24.5 now. i think there is still 25.5 out there but still a bet in my opinion Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

player drafted first (luke joeckel or any other player) any other player @ 6/4 10pts single skybet all the buzz from the likes of mike mayock and alvert breer is that that the chiefs prefer eric fisher of cmu at number one. if that is the case if i want joeckel i am talking to the jags about a trade not the chiefs so think we are protected from trade scenarios also Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

player drafted first johnathan cooper v chance warmack johnathan cooper 7pts @ 8/11 boylesports these are clearly the best two guards in the draft but cooper appears to project better and every mock i have seen has him going top ten with warmack just outside thay area Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: NFL draft. thur-sat 25-7 april 2013 Only one for me Under 2 QBs to be drafted in the first round @ 8/11 As you suspect there could be 2 QBs off the board at the end of the first round, but there looks no real chance there are any more. So this looks like a bet to nothing to me. Money back if Nassib goes in the first, and a winning bet if he doesn't.

player drafted first (luke joeckel or any other player) any other player @ 6/4 10pts single skybet all the buzz from the likes of mike mayock and alvert breer is that that the chiefs prefer eric fisher of cmu at number one. if that is the case if i want joeckel i am talking to the jags about a trade not the chiefs so think we are protected from trade scenarios also Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
First one in!!! Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

player drafted first johnathan cooper v chance warmack johnathan cooper 7pts @ 8/11 boylesports these are clearly the best two guards in the draft but cooper appears to project better and every mock i have seen has him going top ten with warmack just outside thay area Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Another winner Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: NFL draft. thur-sat 25-7 april 2013 Fell asleep early so missed the whole thing, woke up to a winner though - although not anything like the way I thought it would win :loon Night looked like it went downhill for you Dan after a good start. :hope those still to run come in for you

Only one for me Under 2 QBs to be drafted in the first round @ 8/11 As you suspect there could be 2 QBs off the board at the end of the first round, but there looks no real chance there are any more. So this looks like a bet to nothing to me. Money back if Nassib goes in the first, and a winning bet if he doesn't.

over 3.5 wide receivers in the first round 11/10 bet365 this line is right on the money. the question is after tavon austin, cordarelle patterson do both justin hunter fron tennessee and robert woods from usc get taken late on in the first? willing to have a smaller punt on yes though only three would not be a surprise. i have gone back and forth on this (could cover stake on under at evens with paddy but wheres the fun in that!!) 3pts single Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
only three so this lost Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: NFL draft. thur-sat 25-7 april 2013 How far do you reckon Nassib will fall if his coach of 4 years thought there was a better option? I wasn't too disappointed to see the Pats traded their #29 pick. We were at a low 5 total picks, so that is now replenished up to 8 and it's not a draft class high on stars but rather in depth, so there should be more value to be had through 4 picks tonight :hope

i think there is a lot of value in the second and third tonight in particular the second. i would be surprised if nassib isnt gone inside ten picks tonight, i think geno could end up the fourth qb off the board though, i suspect the jags first up may take barkley/nassib Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

was a good and typical trade for the pats. would have been a waste of time you staying awake to see who they picked!!!! dont like what minnesota has dobe really, if they are looking to replace harvin then tavon austin was their man patterson is a headcase and while floyd may have been better value at 23 i still dont like him. when a players performances in games dont add up to good combine numbers like is the case with him i am always suspicious Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

tyrann matthieu draft position over 77.5 5/6 skybet 6point single be very surprised if he is off the board middle of the third. i think with all his issues he will still be around in the fourth Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
This has lost so if my maths is good I need okoye to go undrafted today for a winning draft Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

This has lost so if my maths is good I need okoye to go undrafted today for a winning draft Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2
okoye was not drafted and picked up by the niners as a ufa so finished +1.72 for the draft, less than i would have liked but still yet to have a negative figure on the nfl draft, this year was closer than i would have liked Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2