** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing - Apr 20-21

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Butler, P v Kareem, Y (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Szpilka, A v Bidenko, T (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chisora, D v Avila, HA (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.07 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cleverly, N v Krasniqi, R (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.19 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rose, B v Alcine, J (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Walsh, L v Harrison, S (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fury, T v Cunningham, S (21:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 40 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 21 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alvarez, Saul v Trout, A (03:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Apr 20-21 UK fighters main event previews: 4pts N.Cleverly to win by stoppage 11/10 Ladbrokes I think Nathan Cleverly will get the job done inside the distance but he needs to be careful that he doesn’t get into a tear up because he’s looked a bit ragged when that has happened to him. If he boxes a controlled fight then I expect his power to show at some point in the contest. Krasniqi has yet to be stopped but he lost twice early in his career. He’s got the hang of things now but Cleverly should be too good in this fight. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cleverly-vs-krasniqi-betting-nathan-cleverly-looks-a-class-above-robin-krasniqi-20130420 3pts B.Rose to win on points 9/4 Ladbrokes I think Brian Rose will win this fight but I don’t expect it to be a quick night for the Lion. He likes giving his fans their money’s worth and I see no reason why he won’t go the distance again here. I think we need to ignore Alcine’s defeat to Matthew Macklin because Macklin is in a different league to both these fighters. Alcine has every right to cause Rose some problems but with his fitness levels I think Rose can dominate for much of the fight and pick up another decision. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/alcine-vs-rose-betting-brian-rose-can-pound-out-another-points-win-in-blackpool-20130420 3pts T.Fury to win in Rounds 7-12 3/1 Ladbrokes Cunningham is unlikely to be able to put too much pressure on Fury because he doesn’t have the power so he’ll look to box and move and at some point the big heavyweight should catch up with his American foe. Fury has the power to do some damage and on his American debut I would expect him to want to put on a real show having done a lot of talking in the build up to this fight. This isn’t a cruiserweight fight so Cunningham should be overpowered here and I see Fury stopping the American in the second half of the fight. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fury-vs-cunningham-betting-tyson-fury-can-impress-in-his-american-debut-20130420

Re: Boxing - Apr 20-21

UK fighters main event previews: 4pts N.Cleverly to win by stoppage 11/10 Ladbrokes I think Nathan Cleverly will get the job done inside the distance but he needs to be careful that he doesn’t get into a tear up because he’s looked a bit ragged when that has happened to him. If he boxes a controlled fight then I expect his power to show at some point in the contest. Krasniqi has yet to be stopped but he lost twice early in his career. He’s got the hang of things now but Cleverly should be too good in this fight. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cleverly-vs-krasniqi-betting-nathan-cleverly-looks-a-class-above-robin-krasniqi-20130420 3pts B.Rose to win on points 9/4 Ladbrokes I think Brian Rose will win this fight but I don’t expect it to be a quick night for the Lion. He likes giving his fans their money’s worth and I see no reason why he won’t go the distance again here. I think we need to ignore Alcine’s defeat to Matthew Macklin because Macklin is in a different league to both these fighters. Alcine has every right to cause Rose some problems but with his fitness levels I think Rose can dominate for much of the fight and pick up another decision. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/alcine-vs-rose-betting-brian-rose-can-pound-out-another-points-win-in-blackpool-20130420 3pts T.Fury to win in Rounds 7-12 3/1 Ladbrokes Cunningham is unlikely to be able to put too much pressure on Fury because he doesn’t have the power so he’ll look to box and move and at some point the big heavyweight should catch up with his American foe. Fury has the power to do some damage and on his American debut I would expect him to want to put on a real show having done a lot of talking in the build up to this fight. This isn’t a cruiserweight fight so Cunningham should be overpowered here and I see Fury stopping the American in the second half of the fight. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fury-vs-cunningham-betting-tyson-fury-can-impress-in-his-american-debut-20130420
Good call with the last 2 of those 3. Didn't see the Cleverly fight, did he look any good? He looks like an accident waiting to happen at times when I've seen him. I have a feeling Alvarez might get beaten later and would take Trout at the prices. Is that fight on Sky Sports later?