** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bahrain Grand Prix

Qualifying:

Betting for pole is interesting with Vettel still a warm favourite at around 6/4 and he looks sure to be on the front row, his team mate Webber obviously has a grid penalty but wont be far way. Red Bulls often leave a bit to work on from the Friday sessions and its ominous that they finished so close in both occasions today and we know that Ferrari don’t always deliver on a Saturday. Its just a question of whether Raikkonen can spoil the Red Bull party for me during qualifying and the likelihood is that he will just come up short once again. Selections: To Finish On Pole 2pts Sebastian Vettel 6/4

Stan James 1pt EW Mark Webber 12/1 >BetVictor

Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-vettel-looks-the-solid-option-for-pole-in-bahrain-qualifying-20130420

Re: Bahrain Grand Prix I think Kimi for pole is worth a small punt at 5/1, tend to be quite quick over one lap, Mercedes look nowhere an my view the Ferrari looks a good bet for the race but they don't have the one lap pace which I dont think will concern them too much.

2pts, Lay J.Button to qualify in the top 10, 1.65, Betfair Button has made all the q3's this year, but Mclaren have been publically pessimistic about the suitability of their car to the Sakhir circuit, and their single lap pace was none too impressive today. With Force India looking fast, added to the 8 fast cars from Red Bull, Lotus, Ferrari and Mercedes, Button may have a hard time getting to q3 and I believe is worth laying at such odds far below evens.

Re: Bahrain Grand Prix

Bahrain GP The bookies have Alonso as favourite with best price around 7/4 which makes the 3/1 offered by

William Hill on Vettel look attractive to me, he a solid driver and the Red Bulls have been going as quick as anybody this weekend despite this being a Ferrari haven in the past. It’s all about value in F1 at the minute and with nothing to choose between them it’s always worth backing the bigger priced car. The podium betting is pretty tight as usual and Massa is only 6/4 at best and while he could well do the job, his strategy is an unknown and I’d want a bit bigger price to take the risk so Webber at 4/1 looks a fair bet. I’m going to go for Sergio Perez in the points market, while McLaren are painfully slow at the moment they are also very safe and this guy has something to prove at the moment and could squeeze into the top ten late on. Selections: 2pts Sebastian Vettel 3/1 >William Hill 1pt Mark Webber Podium Finish 4/1 >Paddy Power 2pts Sergio Perez Points Finish 6/5 >BetVictor

Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-another-alonso-versus-vettel-shoot-out-on-the-cards-in-bahrain-20130421