Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

Premier League 2013 - Week 11

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 18 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Taylor, P (19:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Barneveld, R v Van Gerwen, M (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thornton, R v Wade, J (20:20 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Hamilton, A (20:55 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Barneveld, R v Taylor, P (21:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Lewis, A (22:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 11 First three match previews: 4pts A.Hamilton +2.5 legs vs P.Taylor 5/4 Paddy Power Phil Taylor will probably want to win this as quickly as possible as he has ‘the’ match later in the night but I don’t think Andy Hamilton will go down without a fight. Hamilton is scoring very well in this tournament which Taylor isn’t doing regularly and generally Hamilton’s finishing is very good with the exception of last week. Taylor has struggled in that area so I think this will be a lot closer than people think and I believe Hamilton can forced a deciding leg at the very least. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-taylor-betting-andy-hamilton-can-push-taylor-all-the-way-in-dublin-20130417 3pts R.Barneveld vs M.van Gerwen - Over 11.5 legs 5/4 Skybet It is clear Michael van Gerwen is riding the crest of a wave at the minute but he was taking to a couple of deciding legs by lower ranked players in the UK Open qualifier at the weekend and that has to give Barneveld hope in this one. I think this will be a close match purely because I think Barneveld can burgle a couple of legs when van Gerwen does go a bit awry on the doubles. That alone can see this one go the distance in a match where the draw could be a heavy runner. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-van-gerwen-betting-battle-of-the-dutchmen-can-go-all-the-way-in-dublin-20130417 4pts J.Wade to beat R.Thornton 11/10 Boylesports As well as Robert Thornton has done I think James Wade is a good bet here at odds against. This is his only match on this night so he can go full pelt at it and without putting too fine a point on it, he’s the better player of the two. Wade is scoring very well and we know when he’s given the chances to finish he does so. Thornton broke down a little bit under pressure last week which is a concern because he’ll be under pressure here. I like Wade in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-wade-betting-james-wade-can-cement-his-position-in-the-top-four-with-win-in-dublin-20130417

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 11 Final three match previews: 4pts S.Whitlock to beat A.Hamilton 11/10 Coral I think you have to like Simon Whitlock here. If Hamilton was playing anyone else earlier in the night when perhaps it wouldn’t be such a big issue but given that he’s playing Taylor and he’s going to have to give that match everything you do wonder what he’ll have left for this match. Whitlock has no such issues. He can go all guns blazing at this one and at odds against he’s probably decent value. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/whitlock-vs-hamilton-betting-simon-whitlock-can-use-his-freshness-to-his-advantage-20130417 4pts P.Taylor to beat R.Barneveld 5/6 Paddy Power If ever a meeting between these two was going to be hard to bet on it is this one because they both play earlier in the night but even so I still don’t believe Barneveld believes he can beat Taylor and even at odds on I think the great one is a good bet here even allowing for the fact he hasn’t shown his best form. Barneveld has a history of crumbling when Taylor is standing behind him. That history can continue here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-taylor-betting-phil-taylor-can-continue-his-dominance-over-raymond-barneveld-in-dublin-20130417 3pts A.Lewis to beat M.van Gerwen 7/2 William Hill I think Adrian Lewis is a huge price here. We saw van Gerwen struggle in his second match last week and while he doesn’t take on Taylor in his first match this week a match against Barneveld is almost as good for a Dutchman so this will be a tough ask for van Gerwen. Van Gerwen only averaged 91 in his second match last week and if he does that here he could be a sitting duck but we know from recent meetings Lewis saves his best for van Gerwen so however MVG plays Lewis will have every chance here. As the fresher man he looks a tremendous price. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-lewis-betting-adrian-lewis-can-take-advantage-of-a-jaded-van-gerwen-in-dublin-finale-20130417

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 11 Premier League Darts Hamilton v Taylor - Hamilton has won the last 2 meetings between these 2, including last time out in the Premier League 7-3. Prior to these matches Taylor led the head 2 head 29-1. Alot of their matches have ran close though, and i expect Hamilton to get a few legs on the board here. Can he win again to make it an hatrick of wins on the spin? i doubt it, Taylor is 5th and defeat here could leave him with alot to do to get in that top 4 and the semi-finals. This is must win for him. 7-4 Taylor. Barney v MVG - Time for the Dutch Duo to battle it out again, its 1st v 3rd and should b a cracker. MVG won their first battle in this Premier League comfortably 7-3. Last week Barney only averaged 94, his lowest so far but stil managed to get the points on the board which will give him abit of confidence. Tough game this one but im edging towards MVG in a close one. 7-5 MVG. Thornton v Wade - Thornton had abit of a slump last week in defeat to Whitlock, he wasnt at the level hes shown in previous weeks. The opening game between these 2 saw Wade run riot, winning 7-1... but that didnt tell the whole story, Thornton actually played well, Wade just took out the doubles at the perfect time and Thornton just couldnt catch a break. If Thornton can step up his level again here he'll give Wade one hell of a game. Wade pulled out of a tourny at the weekend, due to illness. Which maye have hindered his practice and he still might not be 100%. Tough one this with all thats going on. 7-5 Thornton. Whitlock v Hamilton - Whitlock got himself a win last week, and has started to look better. Hes been a big disappointment thus far in the Prem. Hamilton will have already played earlier in the night, and last week the 2 who played twice struggled going on for the second time. Waiting around, stopping and starting again, alot of things could make you struggle to regain focus again. Whitlock knows he'l have to win pretty much every game from here on in to have a chance. The Hammer is tied with Taylor and wont want 2 defeats in one night. Close one this. 6-6 draw. Barney v Taylor - The 2 masters battle it out, both after playing earlier in the night. Evey time i see these 2 lining up, i think Barney can do it. But he never does, the last time they met Taylor won 7-3 and thats with Barney playing reasonably well. Taylor should be on an high after beating Hamilton earlier in the night, whilst Barney might be in the dumps after being beaten by his Dutch world Cup partner MVG. This could well be the deciding factor. Taylor 7-5 MVG v Lewis - Lewis saves his best for MVG, the pace of the game suits him down to the ground, and after picking his game up a little in recent weeks, last week would have annoyed him losing 7-2 with a woeful average of 87. Lewis is miles away from one of those semi-final spots so hes looking for pride i feel, maybe the pressure is off now and he can do his thing. Lewis bat MVG last time they met, so knows he can do it. MVG last week really struggle in his second game and could do so again here. 7-5 Lewis. Bets; 6-FOLD @ 275/1 MVG (v Barney) & Taylor (v Barney) @ 21/10 Over 6.5, 180's double - Thornton/Wade & MVG/Lewis @ 7/2

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 11 Simon Whitlock highest checkout over 99.5 Coral 5/6 I like this bet a lot and if whitlock carrys on from last weeks morale boosting comeback against the inform Thornton he should at least beat this checkout sett by coral once, Whitlock also had an outstanding win over van gerwen at the weekend and actually missed some good oppertuntys for some high checkouts, and he will know he needs to improve on that hopefully starting tonight, If Hamilton wins this game i still think whitlock can win this bet, in recent weeks when looseing hes covered this bet on a number of occasions and that was him playing bad but he looks to be on the up. Good Luck All