** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Liverpool v Chelsea > Sun 21st April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Chelsea (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.18 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sun 21st April Man of the match: Sturridge 9/1 Betvictor. Sturridge has played well for LFC against some of the bigger teams, in particular v Manchesters United and City. He was outstanding against City, perhaps inspired against his former club. He may well feel like he has something to prove against other former employers. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him grab a goal which would boost his MOTM chances significantly. LFC are a horrible team to back (mainly because they bookies always give them unfair and ridiculously short odds) and arguably the only time to back them is when they are odds-against at home. That rule applies here (though value is debatable) but they will be playing a Chelsea team that Rafa will undoubtedly tweak again looking forward to Thursday's Europa tie. WIll be looking in to further team news closer to the game before placing money.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sun 21st April It's obvious now that Rafa's "1st choice" team is the following: Cech Azpilicueta Ivanovic Luiz Bertrand Ramires Obi Mikel Oscar Mata Hazard Ba OK so he uses this for Europa and FA cup despite the repetitious drivel he tells the press every week. When he plays a game of lesser importance to him or he feels there is more room for error he will start a mixture of 1st and "2nd choice" players. With them being Torres Lampard Terry Moses Benayoun The evidence of this is that if you look at the records of when he starts with the mixture the subs that usually come off early as to rest them (for the next upcoming FA or Europa League) are Hazard, Oscar, Mata, Ramires implying these are his most valued assets to win games. So the question is with Europa League on Thursday, does he mix it for Liverpool or go with the 1st choice? He does seem to be prioritising europe, but does the fact that it's his old club (he's got quite an ego on him) and that they are only holding 3rd position by 1 point tempt him to put Oscar mata and Hazard out from the start? If so I think the "1st choice" 11 has a big chance to win the game

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sun 21st April 3pts Chelsea to beat Liverpool 13/5 BetVictor Given how Liverpool have failed to beat West Ham and Reading in recent weeks they look plenty short enough at 5/4 here and offer no appeal at the prices. All the attention will be on Rafael Benitez ahead of this match but that might not be a bad thing for his players as they can go into the match unnoticed and get on with their jobs. The visitors look the value pick to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-chelsea-betting-chelsea-can-pick-up-a-vital-win-on-rafa-s-anfield-return-20130420

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sun 21st April

2-0 1-0 1-1, you won 1 but that doesen't make money 0-3 I don't have any time to prove you any more... I won't read you any more Have a nice day
No one forces you to read any of my tips. You don't like them, don't follow them.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sun 21st April Lolz idiots on tha planetttt. Mustafa is a well respected punter, sometimes your tips don't win. Even if they have a good chance to win according to statistics, odds etc etc. Anything can happen, so don't blame him for not winning a couple of tips in a row.

Mustafa i think that you are the worst betting advicer on this forum
You dont ad value to this forum Spajderman. 2 posts out of 2 are to offend Mustafa, who contributed a lot here the last 4 years, so why dont you shut up.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sun 21st April can i ask question out of the odds... y Fan of Liverpool hate Rafael Benítez so much ? Rafa is a cancer who grinds down a team he joins. He inherited liverpool and won a CL with a team built by Houlier then he proceeded to degenerate them to what they are today and they still haven't recovered. He then turned Mourinho's successful Inter machine into sh&t over a period of time and as you can see Inter atm are in disaster. Now he has inherited another strong squad put together by Di Matteo and is profiting off that, but if it was a long term post, would proceed to destroy that as well. The guy has pretty much benefited off having ready made teams fall in his lap that are strong and successful. But by the time he leaves there are deep rooted long term problems which linger on. This guy is to management what a tumor is to your brain. By the way I don't support Chelsea, Pool or Inter

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sun 21st April i don't exclusively follow any tipster on this forum but i just contribute and read others thoughts and i either agree with them or don't. all my bets are mine and when i lose or win i don't blame anyone else for it. you can't be right all the time due to the nature of sports. there is a lot of information that you can't quantify in sports so statistics are usually very misleading.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sun 21st April Chelsea over 1.5 goals @ 2.87 StanJames I think this is a very good price for a Chelsea team that have goals in them from all over the pitch. They are coming off the back of a very good win in what looked like a difficult game against Fulham. While I'm not quite brave enough to back them to win, mainly due to the up and down form of Liverpool, I think they can score at least 2 goals today. Chelsea have covered this line in 2 of their last 4 away games Liverpool have conceded over 1.5 in 2 of their last 4 home games. Liverpool have conceded 2 goals at home against the rest of the top 5 this season with City, United, Arsenal and Spurs all scoring 2 at Anfield. I think we are getting decent value that Chelsea can do the same again today.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sun 21st April I cant believe some of the above comments:wall This forum is full of people giving there opinion and advice most of it really informative, To come and moan about the FREE information/opinions people provide is very short sighted and unwelcome, In my 2 years as a member on punters lounge i have found Mustafas advice very helpful indeed, we all have good and bad runs.

You dont ad value to this forum Spajderman. 2 posts out of 2 are to offend Mustafa, who contributed a lot here the last 4 years, so why dont you shut up.
I cant believe some of the above comments:wall This forum is full of people giving there opinion and advice most of it really informative, To come and moan about the FREE information/opinions people provide is very short sighted and unwelcome, In my 2 years as a member on punters lounge i have found Mustafas advice very helpful indeed, we all have good and bad runs.
He will most likely leave the forum shortly :) So, simply ignore what he says.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sun 21st April I think Liverpool will break their top 6 hoodoo and beat Chelsea today. At Anfield they have been excellent defensively, with 6 clean sheets in 9 games. They have had 2 ridiculous defeats (Aston Villa 1-3, and WBA 0-2 where they clearly were not up for the game). Liverpool have conceded 3 1st half goals in their last 9 home games, while Chelsea have scored in 7 of their last 9 away 1st halves. I think 1st goal is critical here. Liverpool get it, it's game over and they win easily. This is why : At home Liverpool have been excellent front runners. They have been ahead 7 times at half time, and have won 6 times from this position. They have also kept 6 clean sheets when leading at 1/2 time. This 86 % clean sheets stat leads the premier league from SToke (70%) and Southampton (go figure at 80%). To put this stat into perspective Man United , at halftime at home have been ahead 11 times, winning 11 of 11. They have only managed a 2nd half clean sheet 54% of these 11 games. The three best teams in Eurpoe at keeping cleansheets , at home after leading at half time are PSG, Porto and PSV Eindhoven. So 1st goal is critical, and if Liverpool get it and lead at half time, the in-play bet is a good one. I like Liverpool to win 2.25 The HT-FT Liverpool is 9/4 on bet365 and Liverpool to win 2-0 is 10-1 on bet365 I like all of them.

i sometimes think mustafa works for bookies :D
I have been reading this forum for a while and Mustafa's problem is that he puts too much emphasis on HISTORY and past records.. they mean absolutely nothing! Different teams, different mentality, different quality. (Just an observation)

I am absolutely shocked that the mods here let this kind of shyt go on....if this happened at my forum' date=' MF's would be banned in quick fashion....that's a Fact....don't even sweat it Mustafa[/quote']. They can't have read them as yet. Rest assured, they will!! :)

Chelsea over 1.5 goals @ 2.87 StanJames I think this is a very good price for a Chelsea team that have goals in them from all over the pitch. They are coming off the back of a very good win in what looked like a difficult game against Fulham. While I'm not quite brave enough to back them to win, mainly due to the up and down form of Liverpool, I think they can score at least 2 goals today. Chelsea have covered this line in 2 of their last 4 away games Liverpool have conceded over 1.5 in 2 of their last 4 home games. Liverpool have conceded 2 goals at home against the rest of the top 5 this season with City, United, Arsenal and Spurs all scoring 2 at Anfield. I think we are getting decent value that Chelsea can do the same again today.
I agree entirely, this is my main pick for this game. I make it 2.59 so a decent margin in my favour. Chelsea have managed it in 9 of their 16 aways (3 out of 7 v top 10 teams). 6 out of Liverpool's 16 visitors have gone over that line (5 out of 7 top 10 teams). Fingers crossed we're both right on this one!

Mustafa i think that you are the worst betting advicer on this forum
Banned. Personal insults are not tolerated here. Mustafa is a long serving member, and PL gives every individual the right to express their unique betting methods without being criticised.
You ignorant and horrible ****. I hope you don't offer tips as you clearly are deluded. Rafa is highly respected by those who really understand football. I suppose Valencia never happened? I suppose he didn't actually revamp Liverpool and take them two 2 champions league finals and close to the league title and was only hampered by the American owners at the time. :@
Again, personal insults and starting confrontations are not tolerated, 10 day ban. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and so are you, but in a mannerly fashion.
I understand football and made a killing this weekend. That's your opinion whatever. I think he's a moron. Don't call me deluded or names you dumb FU*&^KN MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!*@*)($*Y$*
Chill out and don't be risen by such individuals mate. Thread cleaned in a jif.

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sun 21st April I appreciate Mustafa's contributes. Mostly I have been against his predictions but that never makes him less or makes me more. Everybody has an opinion and everybody has rights to speak for it. He always prevents me being lost in statistics with his summaries .this means my judgements almost everytime include his contributions. I am thankful to him.

Man of the match: Sturridge 9/1 Betvictor. Sturridge has played well for LFC against some of the bigger teams, in particular v Manchesters United and City. He was outstanding against City, perhaps inspired against his former club. He may well feel like he has something to prove against other former employers. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him grab a goal which would boost his MOTM chances significantly. LFC are a horrible team to back (mainly because they bookies always give them unfair and ridiculously short odds) and arguably the only time to back them is when they are odds-against at home. That rule applies here (though value is debatable) but they will be playing a Chelsea team that Rafa will undoubtedly tweak again looking forward to Thursday's Europa tie. WIll be looking in to further team news closer to the game before placing money.
This thread really has derailed. In all the banter, I missed this gem. Stefanos thats another great bet. :cigar

Re: Liverpool v Chelsea > Sun 21st April This thread is shocking. It's truly embarrassing that some people go out of their way to criticise a productive member of the forum, when that time could easily be better used demonstrating how superior they obviously think (or know :p) they are :spank Can I ask that people report these posts as we get an E-mail straight to our personal mailboxes. It's the closest we have to the bat phone :lol