** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FC Bayern München v FC Barcelona > Tue 23rd April

Re: FC Bayern München v FC Barcelona > Tue 23rd April

Just sit back and enjoy it lads' date=' none of the three possible outcomes would surprise me. Would you really be that confident of predicting the outcome of a match involving the two best sides in the world? I'm certainly not![/quote'] Agreed, I was tempted to go 'all in' on Bayern or probably the double chance with bayern and draw. But putting big money against Barcelona just seems hard to do so instead i'm just going to have a small punt and sit back and enjoy the game.

Re: FC Bayern München v FC Barcelona > Tue 23rd April Here are some stats about Munich during this season: an average of 3 goals/game, possession: 63.7%, 9 shots out of 10 are shots on target (impressive) and they score 4 times out of 10 shots on target. Same Stats for Barcelona: an average of 3.1 goals/game, possession: 70% (we all know thait it’s their strength), 7 shots out of 10 are shots on target and they score 25% of their shots on target. I think that Munich will win (such an impressive team at home) but Barcelona can score at any moment. Here are my bets: Full time result: Bayern Munich @21/20 Result & total goals: Bayern Munich & Over 2.5 @15/8 What do you think?

Here are some stats about Munich during this season: an average of 3 goals/game, possession: 63.7%, 9 shots out of 10 are shots on target (impressive) and they score 4 times out of 10 shots on target. Same Stats for Barcelona: an average of 3.1 goals/game, possession: 70% (we all know thait it’s their strength), 7 shots out of 10 are shots on target and they score 25% of their shots on target. I think that Munich will win (such an impressive team at home) but Barcelona can score at any moment. Here are my bets: Full time result: Bayern Munich @21/20 Result & total goals: Bayern Munich & Over 2.5 @15/8 What do you think?
Who offers the winner+goals bet? I am on Bet365 at the moment and they don't offer that. I would probably wait for better odds inplay as 15/8 (near enough 2/1) isn't better than the combination I have of separate winner and goals bets but at 4/1 or near it could be interesting as a small notes punt. I can't wait this game will be immense :)

"Barcelona have just announced' date= two and a half hours before game, that Lionel Messi has been given the the all-clear to play against Bayern."-Goal.com.
BTS and GOALS OVERS odds will now plummted :) Glad I jumped on earlier! Thanks for that!

Who offers the winner+goals bet? I am on Bet365 at the moment and they don't offer that. I would probably wait for better odds inplay as 15/8 (near enough 2/1) isn't better than the combination I have of separate winner and goals bets but at 4/1 or near it could be interesting as a small notes punt. I can't wait this game will be immense :)
Bet365 do offer these type of bets

Here are some stats about Munich during this season: an average of 3 goals/game, possession: 63.7%, 9 shots out of 10 are shots on target (impressive) and they score 4 times out of 10 shots on target. Same Stats for Barcelona: an average of 3.1 goals/game, possession: 70% (we all know thait it’s their strength), 7 shots out of 10 are shots on target and they score 25% of their shots on target.
Hi, nice statistics but, where do you find those? I searched but ... never found! Good luck with your bets!

Re: FC Bayern München v FC Barcelona > Tue 23rd April I am not to convinced with Bayern's defence, they have been impressive in the bundesliga but tonight they will face a sterner test than Hamburg or Nuremburg. Last time they faced a moderately strong team from another league namely Arsenal they lost 0-2 and judging from the reaction from Neuer when Arsenal scored the second they were far from settled in the last 10 minutes and did not cruise to the next round. Barca on the other hand have been doing the minimum to book their passage to this stage and will now raise their game as Messi in the starting lineup makeS them a different proposition from the Barca which faced PSG. Barca at +1 at 1.66 seems a decent bet but I will have a moderate punt as everything is possible here.

Hi, nice statistics but, where do you find those? I searched but ... never found! Good luck with your bets!
I found a website called parlayz.com that allows users to create models in order to have statistics they need for their bets. I found a model that gives the offensive efficiency. It's quite nice. I use it for all my bets but, apart stats, I also use intuition!

Hi, I found this website called "Parlayz". You can create models that will give you the stats you need for your bets. I found a model based on offensive efficiency and I use it for my bets! :)

Re: FC Bayern München v FC Barcelona > Tue 23rd April 2-0 48mins Barca might be lucky to even score they are being battered.... Corners bet is a winner on one more, goals bet is a winner on one more, both to score actually looking a bit weak! bayern to win looks good though. Good day so far :)

Re: FC Bayern München v FC Barcelona > Tue 23rd April Man, Germans crushed Barcelona with their physical strength. They charged Messi in first half and they erased him in second half. Ref made some arguable decisions but what about not finding any clear shots to German post? This was great match. I enjoyed it. And Barcelona should quit playing without striker. I mean real striker not hobbits running around :) I should have thought that height of Germans before predicting stupid results :) WellDone Bayern. And last word to Valdes . Whoever thinks that he is a good goalkeeper I think vice versa. Not making any difference. I may be wrong but cant remember any match he has saved. Anyway congratulation to bet winners and punters who gave great advics.

I like Bayern covers here. As regulars will know, Barca are not a corners team. Further, given it is the first leg, it is difficult to envisage Bayern not being aggressive in their play for the full duration of the match. Therefore little chance that they would be parking the bus. Sorry for short write up, will be back with more if I get a chance. 4pts Bayern -1Asian corners @1.9 - Bet365
Never in doubt

Both sides play open and attacking football and both concede goals. 94% of Barcelona away games in La Liga produced 3 or more goals, they conceded 2 away against PSG. However, they rarely fail to score and in fact scored in all games in La Liga. In the Champions League they failed to score in a 0-0 home draw against Benfica and 0-2 away loss to Milan. B.Munchen also scored in all of their games in Bundesliga and lost only 1 game out of their last 19, and that was against Arsenal, when they did not have to win. Based on how these sides play, it is hard to see this game as a lowscoring one and I am quite sure we will see at least 3 goals here. The referee for this game is Hungarian Victor Kassai, who is know for showing many cards. In his last 9 games he has shown 57 yellow and 2 red cards. I think that with so much at stake for both sides we are likely to see many cards here as well. Over 6 Cards @ 4.20 William Hill Over 2.5 Goals & Over 6 Cards @ 7.50 ​William Hill
excellent piece of work, congrats lad! :clap

To make a long story short' date='we've seen that every empire has had it's peak and then has been demolished...remember the roman empire, the byzantine empire, the great ottoman empire etc. It's time for a new reign in football...called Bayern Munich,they just signed with another super talented youngster Mario Goetze. I'll tip Bayern to win, Bayern to qualify and Bayern to win all three trophies this season.[/quote'] What to say...:nana:nana:nana AWSOME!!!

Bayern - Barcelona Bayern are in incredible form. They have 8 straight wins and 24 wins in 25 matches.In these games you can see a results like 9-2, 6-1(three times), 4-0...For this game they are without Mandzukich who is suspended. Philippe Lahm, Javi Martinez and Bastian Schweinsteiger should all return to the starting line-up after being rested for Saturday's 6-1 win over Hannover, but long-term injury victims Toni Kroos (groin) and Holger Badstuber (knee) remain absent. In Barca problems are more. It's not a sеcret that Barca have problems with their defense in all season. Most of these problems are with set pices(caused by Barca have lоw height) and fast counters of their opponent (becausse they playing very attcking and press very high on the pitch). For this game they are without 3 defenders: Puyol, Mascherano and Adriano. This makes things worst. Youngster Bartra must be involved in this big clash agains Bayern. Messi is not completely fit. Other problem is their form away from home: 1 win (against bottom Primera side Zaragoza) 2 draw and 2 losses. In 4 of their last 5 games on the road they concede 2 goals. I think that Bayern have very strong attack and Barca can't answer with stable defense.My first prediction is: Bayern to score over 1,5 goals 2.00 bet365 As a second prediction a choose: Bayern & over 2,5 goals 3.25 bet365 For long term prediction: Bayern to eliminate Bracelona 2.20 bet365 Finalists: Real Madrid - Bayern Munchen 3.00 bet365
Excellent game.Bets won.

I like Bayern covers here. As regulars will know' date=' Barca are not a corners team. Further, given it is the first leg, it is difficult to envisage Bayern not being aggressive in their play for the full duration of the match. Therefore little chance that they would be parking the bus.Sorry for short write up, will be back with more if I get a chance.4pts Bayern -1Asian corners @1.9 - Bet365[/quote']Good call. 11-4 in favour of Bayern I think it finished.

BOTH TO SCORE / YES = 8/11 pre match but will rise to 1/1 or above after 30mins at 0-0 OVER 2.5 GOALS FT = 17/20 pre match but will rise to 6/4 or above after 30mins at 0-0 OVER 12 CORNERS = 21/10 pre match, but will change depending on how the first half goes. Even at 4-5 FH corners I think 12+ FT BAYERN TO WIN FT = 11/10 pre match, but as above waiting for 30mins at 0-0 this will improve dramatically.
A killing :D Shame Barca couldn't even get 1 though... Next up tonight is Dortmund, sure that will be a decent bet game too!

This is not easy man. :D Munich have claimed and secured their BundesLiga title. Barca on their way claiming their Spain Primera Division's title as they robbed by Real Madrid last year. Bayern Munchen play as HOST and Barca play as VISITORS. This will be a bad news for Barca fans when they seen this fact below: a> This match is like GERMANY vs SPAIN. My pick: 1x2 : Bayern Munchen @ 2.15 Over/Under : Over 2.5 @ 1.94 ALL IN!
And a good outcome by Bayern Munich! 4-0. HELL YEAH!