** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLB: April 11th 2013 Picks

ok. season record 9-7 (+140.12) detroit -1.5 8/5 oakland -1.5 39/20 dodgers -1.5 evs 5pts treble as stated yesterday. i dont see the difference between vargas and griffin being worth the market disparity. the biggest difference between the a's and angels is payroll, everything else is close. elsewhere am almost always willing to back fister at home as he has been so good at comerica and the tigers are scoring runs, a case of wondering which josh johnson turns up. and the light hitting padres run into zach greinke tonight who could easily shut them down good luck to all playing today may be back later for a single on the athletics, see what the price is like Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: MLB: April 11th 2013 Picks White Sox (m/l) 2pt @ 2.41 Bet365 Not sure Axelrod should be such a big dog in this one. Nats deserve favouritism, sure, but I expected around 2.20-2.25 for the WSox so not going to let 2.40 pass me by. Haren had a nightmare season opener, but he'll not have many more outings like that this season - that said though, Axelrod had a solid start with just an earned run ceded in nigh on 6 innings, and he had a good enough record on the road from his few starts last season. Providing he gets some run assistance then he can get the W here. A's @ Angels -

Re: MLB: April 11th 2013 Picks

White Sox (m/l) 2pt @ 2.41 Bet365 A's @ Angels - I know the saying goes 'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me'.... what's the continuation of that for me backing the Dodgers and selling extra runs for 3 games in a row v the Padres? :wall :$ Thought the White Sox deserved more from their game in Washington. 3 for 13 with RISP isn't maximising your chances :( 9-15 (-9.80) rollercoaster

ok. season record 9-7 (+140.12) detroit -1.5 8/5 oakland -1.5 39/20 dodgers -1.5 evs 5pts treble as stated yesterday. i dont see the difference between vargas and griffin being worth the market disparity. the biggest difference between the a's and angels is payroll, everything else is close. elsewhere am almost always willing to back fister at home as he has been so good at comerica and the tigers are scoring runs, a case of wondering which josh johnson turns up. and the light hitting padres run into zach greinke tonight who could easily shut them down good luck to all playing today may be back later for a single on the athletics, see what the price is like Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
close but no cigar. old greinke never has much luck does he? broken collarbone!! 9-8 (+135.12) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2