** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League 2013 - Week 10

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 11 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thornton, R v Whitlock, S (19:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.82 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Wade, J (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Taylor, P (20:20 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Van Barneveld, R (20:55 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wade, J v Van Gerwen, M (21:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 10 Thornton v Whitlock These two met a couple of weeks a go with Thornton getting an easy 7-1 win taking out 157, and 121 on the way , but whitlock still had a checkout of 114, Even last week he got a checkout off 130 when loseing to MVG. Robert Thorntons highest checkout last week was 100 against Taylor in a great victory, Both men have been quite good on the high checkouts even if not winning, I think if whitlock can keep in the game both men should be able to beat corals player 1 + player 2 highest match checkout over 98.5, but iam going to have just the one bet involving this match and go for Thornton because i think hes by far the better player in form etc at the moment Robert Thornton Highest Match Checkout Over 98.5 coral 5/6

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 10 First three match previews: 5pts R.Thornton to beat S.Whitlock 11/10 Skybet Robert Thornton simply has to be backed here. He was nearly 20 ahead on the averages when these two last played and while I don’t expect him to average 109 here I’d be genuinely surprised if with the way the Scot is playing, if he doesn’t average a ton. He is scoring so heavily and he isn’t missing double top too often. Whitlock is neither scoring heavily consistently or finishing devastatingly and he’s ripe for another beating here in my eyes. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-whitlock-betting-robert-thornton-looks-excellent-value-to-complete-double-over-whitlock-20130411 4pts J.Wade to beat A.Lewis 11/10 BetVictor James Wade comes into this match in excellent form and he’ll know he can steal a bit of a march on the field if he can find back to back wins on this night. Adrian Lewis has to get winning and quickly but even then I sense it is too late for him. We’re seeing a better game from Lewis but still not the finished article and there’s the question that if both play their best who wins? History says Wade as he has a 21-11 win record over Lewis. It can be 22-11 after this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-wade-betting-james-wade-can-confirm-his-dominance-over-adrian-lewis-in-sheffield-20130411 4pts M.van Gerwen vs P.Taylor - Over 6.5 180's 6/5 Betfred This will be a classic and it is impossible to predict because nobody knows how well the two will play. If they both play their best then Taylor will probably win but the draw can’t be ruled out. One thing I can predict with more confidence is there will be 180’s in this match. You won’t see Taylor heading for cover here and he’ll be locating the bottom wire of the 60 as often as he can. MVG will look to score Taylor out of sight so we’ll see plenty of 180’s here. Maybe not the 11 we saw in the first meeting but at least 7. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-taylor-betting-expect-to-see-plenty-of-180-s-in-top-two-in-the-world-battle-20130411

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 10 Final two match previews: 3pts A.Hamilton to beat P.Taylor 3/1 Boylesports Andy Hamilton finally ended the horror run of results against Raymond Barneveld when he beat the Dutchman in the UK Masters last month and with that confidence and the form he’s shown since then I think the Hammer is good value to win this match. Barneveld is scoring so well but he’s unlikely to regularly outscore Hamilton. When these two met in their first PL meeting it was 7-5 Barneveld. This will be close too so at 3/1 I’ll chance the Hammer getting revenge. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-barneveld-betting-andy-hamilton-looks-good-value-to-edge-out-the-dutchman-in-sheffield-20130411 3pts J.Wade to beat M.van Gerwen 12/5 Bet365 The prices on James Wade in this match are bordering on insulting. He has beaten Van Gerwen twice in the last month and he’s still over 2/1 to win this match and he has throw this time plus MVG will have faced Taylor earlier in the night. Wade is a master at peaking against talented, quick throwers and he brings them down to his level to make it a more competitive playing field. With everything going on for MVG earlier in the night I think he could struggle here. Of course what happens earlier in the night will impact on this match but whatever goes before it is hard to argue Wade isn’t good value here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wade-vs-van-gerwen-betting-james-wade-looks-excellent-value-in-the-sheffield-finale-20130411