** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Borussia Dortmund v Málaga > Tue 9th April

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Málaga > Tue 9th April After a 0-0 in the first leg i expect both teams to be going for it from the start. If malaga get the away goal they will most likely sit back and defend on it but i cant see them stopping Dortmund from scoring my bets will be: 5 Points Dortmund win at 1.4 pp 3 points BTS at 1.72 pp 1 point Dortmund 2 -1 Malaga at 9.00 Betvictor

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Málaga > Tue 9th April My pick for tonight is Draw-Borrusia Dortmund for half time-full time result priced at 29/10 at Coral So far this year in Champions League Borrusia home games have ended in that scenario 3/4 times, but most importantly Malaga have drawn the first half in 12 out of 15 games in Primera Division(their only loss in CL this year against Porto was X-1 as well). Still it is worth noting that Borussia have drarwn only 1 of 14 home halves in Bundesliga. Malaga have a solid defense and will do whatever it takes to stop Borussia D, but I can't really see them going through even if they score an away goal. Borussia D on the other hand are one of the favorites for the title this year and this is the only tournament they have chance to win this season. The pressure is huge on the German side and if they don't score in the first 15 min against Malaga I can see them taking it slowly for the rest of the half. Good news for Borussia is that Humels is back. I consider this bet the biggest value and I hope it turns out right :)

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Málaga > Tue 9th April I think Dortmund will go through quite comfortably tonight. They were the better side in the first leg and should have won that game but for some poor finishing. Malaga have done well and over achieved by getting to the quarter finals but i will be shocked if they go through tonight as Dortmund are very strong at home having already won all 4 home Champions League games against Ajax, Shakhtar Donetsk, Man City and Real Madrid scoring 7 goals and conceding 1 in those games. Malaga's away record in their 4 champions league away games is W1 D2 L1 scoring 6 and conceding 4 in those games. Borussia Dortmund -1.5 AH 2.01 @ Betfair - I think Dortmund will win tonight by a couple of goals because they have so muh quality in attack with Gotze, Reus and Lewandowski. Malaga just don't possess the attacking players on the same level as Dortmund and i expect that to show tonight. Dortmund come into this game off the back of a 4-2 win in the Bundesliga at the weekend and Malaga come into this game off the back of a 4-2 defeat at the weekend to Real Sociedad. Dortmund's stadium is one of the toughest places to go in the world and i think Malaga may crumble under the pressure tonight and Evens for Dortmund to win by 2 or more looks like a decent bet. Borussia Dortmund to win to nil 2.46 @ Betfair - Borussia Dortmund have conceded just once in 4 champions league games which includes games against Real Madrid and Man City so i think Malaga will struggle to score a goal tonight and they won't shut out Dortmund like they did in the first leg and 2.46 for Dortmund to win to nil looks like a good price to me. Half-time Correct Score: Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Malaga 11/4 @ Betfair - This could be worth a little punt on the 1-0 Dortmund correct score at half-time. In all honesty i have no real proper reasoning as to back this but it just seems like a very likely score at the break so i will have a little go at what are quite appealing odds of 11/4. Full-time Correct Score: Borussia Dortmund 3-0 Malaga 9/1 @ Betfair - I know Malaga have done well in away games in the champions league this season and haven't lost by more than one goal but in all honesty the teams that they have faced are not as good as Dortmund. Malaga have played Zenit, Anderlecht, AC Milan and Porto and none are as good as Dortmund are at home. As i said before i think the fact that it is Malaga's first season in the Champions League and their inexperience could be their downfall tonight and Dortmund will win comfortably in my opinion and i will place small stakes on the 3-0 correct scoreline.