** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

County Championship 2013

kevshat

Re: County Championship 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 29 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nottinghamshire v Durham (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yorkshire v Derbyshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 1 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sussex v Warwickshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.91[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 2 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Middlesex v Surrey (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 29 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Hampshire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 30 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicestershire v Gloucestershire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 1 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glamorgan v Lancashire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Northamptonshire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: County Championship 2013 That'll teach me for not taking my tempting feeling :eyes. Hitting Tuesday's match though. 4pts Gloucestershire to beat Leicestershire Evs Paddy Power I don't agree with Leicestershire being the favourites for this match. They come into this match off the back of a humiliating defeat to the Leeds/Bradford Uni side last week and while they could legitimately say they were without Niall O'Brien and Ramnaresh Sarwan in that match it wasn't too far off a full team that they put out, or at least similar to the one which will play here. The biggest concern I have with Leicestershire is their bowling attack, particularly their seamers as both Nathan Buck and Matthew Hoggard are injured. That leaves them with a very young and inexperienced bowling attack. Their batting can be hit and miss too as we've seen this season. Gloucestershire have made a fair start to the season and while they lost to Northants last week they went down fighting and even took a few scalps with them when defending a small total which bodes well. The Gladiators have a few bowling injuries too but Will Gidman is fit which is big for them. Gloucestershire have the stronger batting line up and with the better bowling attack too they can bounce back from last week's defeat to win this one.

Re: County Championship 2013 Decent start for Gloucestershire. Two for Wednesday. 4pts Warwickshire to beat Sussex 10/11 Bet365 I thought Warwickshire were pretty poor last week but they were hit by quite a few injuries and they have a much stronger squad going down to Hove this week. Ian Bell and Jonathan Trott significantly bolster their batting line up while Boyd Rankin comes into the bowling attack so a batting line up of Chopra, Trott, Bell, Troughton, Evans, Ambrose, Clarke and Woakes looks very good while a bowling attack containing Wright, Woakes, Patel, Rankin and Clarke is as good as any doing the rounds with the exception perhaps of Middlesex. Sussex have a decent bowling attack themselves although I'm not sure it has the depth or the class of Warwickshire or the control which could be very important with the amount of England or potential England players in this Warwickshire line up. There's still an ounce of skittles potential in this Sussex batting line up too with everyone apart from Wells and Joyce known for dashing which isn't ideal against this Bears attack. Warwickshire were poor last week but they are not champions for no reason and I think they'll bounce back here. 4pts Northamptonshire to beat Kent 11/10 Stan James This match will give us more of an indication of whether Northamptonshire are the real deal in terms of promotion potential this season or whether they are a flash in the pan who've started well but beat nothing special. Well the way Essex are going against Hampshire I think it might be a bit harsh to write that particular Northants win off lightly. Kent have struggled so far this season. Admittedly they have played on two poor wickets for bowling on and they have struggled accordingly but the St Lawrence Ground has never been an out and out minefield. The amazing thing about Northamptonshire is their batting line up. They have the longest line up of all 18 counties. Trent Copeland who bats at 11 averages over 20 in First-class criggit and has a recent century to his name for New South Wales recently. Not only do they have a long batting line up but their seam attack of Hall, Willey, Crook and Copeland are all on fire and up there with any attack in this division. There's still one or two question marks about Northants' top order but their batting length makes up for that. Kent will be without Darren Stevens in this match and that's key as he bats at a crucial position at number four and he bowls a lot of overs too, sometimes even opening the bowling so his absence will put a lot of pressure on Shreck, Davies and Coles as there isn't a huge amount of back up in the seam department. The batting still has a young element to it as well which isn't ideal against this Northants side either. I thought this was a 50/50 match with Northants having the slight edge before Stevens was ruled out with injury so with him out I like their chances a lot more so at odds against taking the Steelbacks is a no brainer.

Re: County Championship 2013 Nothing in Thursday's game. I fancy Middlesex if I had to pick one but the price is about right and I'm in a good position with the 3 bets I've taken which will hopefully provide a good week so there's no need to force it. Good luck to anyone who plays the London derby.

Re: County Championship 2013 Surprised to see Middlesex as big as 6/5 to win in Birmingham. Not 100% sure of the injury situation with Clarke and Barker, but Warwickshire have Chopra, Woakes & Wright with the Lions so will be missing many of their big guns. No Roland-Jones for Middlesex, but they will be far closer to full strength than Warks. Away win for me.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 7 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yorkshire v Somerset (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 8 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warwickshire v Middlesex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.82[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Surrey v Durham (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 7 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lancashire v Essex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 8 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gloucestershire v Hampshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Worcestershire v Leicestershire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2013 Another week of plenty of start dates. One for me on Tuesday. +26.8pts for the season so far. 4pts Somerset to beat Yorkshire 4/5 Stan James We've seen already this season how Yorkshire stumble when Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow aren't in their line up so I have to fear for them this week as both are away with the England Lions. Liam Plunkett has been rested although I'm not sure Yorkshire will miss too much there. With the bat they will though and there is no denying that their batting looks to have a massive hole in it without the two England youngsters. Somerset's batting has no such hole. There aren't many better top six's in the competition than theirs and they look full of runs. There could be an issue with their bowling attack but I was massively impressed by Jamie Overton in the Warwickshire game while Jack Leach bowled tidily too. Somerset left out Steve Kirby for that match but he's back in the squad for this one and he'll be looking to do some damage back on home turf. Somerset look much the stronger side to me here and ok while their bowling isn't the best it may not need to be to come through this one so I'll take the visitors here.

Re: County Championship 2013 2 for today. Will do the P/L after this round of fixtures. Somerset to beat Yorkshire- 4/5 Stan James- (4/10) Can't really add much more to what Kev has said on this one. There's no Root or Bairstow for Yorkshire and given Joe Root has scored the majority of runs in the last couple of matches, you can't help but feel they will be on the short side for runs even if Somerset's bowling attack isn't the best. If they will lack runs, Somerset definitely won't given their top 6 is incredibly strong and in Alviro Petersen, they have a go who is bang in form. Steve Kirby is a big boost for them who returns to bulster the bowling attack but with Yorkshire missing Root and Bairstow, I fancy Somerset to take advantage and win this one. Essex to beat Lancashire- 11/8 Ladbrokes- (4/10) Essex are always a bit hit and miss really as we've saw in the past few days on TV against Hampshire and Durham but I sneakily fancy them to cause a mini upset here. The fact that Alistair Cook is available is a massive boost for them whilst the absence of Ravi Bopara is not a bad thing in my eyes given his recent form. Tom Westley and Rob Quiney made runs in the one dayers, whilst they bat pretty deep as well which should aid them. Saj Mahmood returns to his old stomping ground so he should be up for this one to impress as well. Lancashire really struggled yesterday against Durham in the bowling department and the fact that Jimmy Anderson isn't playing, as well as their main spin option in Simon Kerrigan who gets through a lot of overs, I fear where they will get their wickets from to be honest. Batting wise they are strong on paper but as Durham found out yesterday, if you can get past the top 4/5, they can easily capitulate a touch. I'm sure Lancashire will want to bounce back from yesterdays defeat but I just have a feeling Essex might have it in them to win this one and at decent odds, I'll put my money where my mouth is.

Re: County Championship 2013 Early one for me tomorrow. Agree with mdivenuto completely. 5pts Middlesex to beat Warwickshire 6/5 Paddy Power 6/5 is a big price on Middlesex in this match because Warwickshire are battered by injuries and then the England Lions call ups of Varun Chopra, Chris Woakes and Chris Wright make them even more stretched for this match. They do have Ian Bell and Jonathan Trott available but their batting is still going to look light around those two with Jim Troughton and Rikki Clarke struggling with injury. We saw at Somerset recently that their batting can fall apart and with Chopra, Clarke, Troughton and Woakes taken away it looks weaker than in that game even allowing for Bell and Trott being fit. It is with the ball where they could have the most issues. Their attack for that Somerset game was Clarke, Woakes, Wright and Hannon-Dalby and not one of the four will be playing, or bowling if Clarke does play, in this match. Middlesex lose Toby Roland-Jones but they have been granted Steven Finn for the match so they have a perfectly strong squad, further strengthened by Gareth Berg being fit again. I think man for man when these two are at full strength Middlesex are the better side so with Warwickshire struggling with injuries and call ups the away side look a good bet to me.

Re: County Championship 2013 I'm preaching with the choir as well Middlesex to beat Warwickshire- 6/5 Ladbrokes- (5/10) There's no way Middlesex should be at odds against here. Warwickshire's side for this game has been seriously hit by injuries and England Lions call ups and even with the addition of Bell and Trott, if those two falter, they will really struggle for runs you feel. One name that stands out to me who they will arguably miss the most is Keith Barker who has become a serious player for the Bears with both bat and ball, so without him is a massive blow. Middlesex are missing Toby Roland-Jones which would worry me if he wasn't being replaced by one of best bowlers in the world in Stephen Finn so arguably they have gotten stronger even with Roland-Jones. Warwickshire really struggled with the bat against Kent on Sunday, and now with Chopra and Woakes as well, Middlesex look to be the ones to take here.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 15 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derbyshire v Sussex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.51[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nottinghamshire v Surrey (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Somerset v Middlesex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.14[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Warwickshire v Yorkshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 15 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Glamorgan v Essex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.91[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.04[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Northamptonshire v Leicestershire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 17 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kent v Worcestershire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2013 Both bets rain affected draws last week so still +26.8pts for the season so far. Two for Wednesday's games. 5pts Middlesex to beat Somerset 11/10 Boylesports I'm struggling to see how Middlesex are the outsiders in this match. For me they are the best side in the competition and I've seen nothing to detract me from my original thoughts this season that they would be the county champions at the end of the season. Fair enough they are without Steven Finn which I would imagine explains the odds but he hasn't pulled up any trees in Middlesex white this season and Toby Roland-Jones returns and he is in supreme form. Middlesex are in great form with the bat and with the ball. Somerset struggled to bowl a poor Yorkshire side out last week despite having them 4 down for relatively little and then they capsized with the bat twice. Since then they've lost Nick Compton to England while Craig Kieswetter is still out so each week their batting line up, which is very much their strength, is getting shorter and shorter. Their bowling attack needs to take early wickets, particularly Robson's wicket, if they are to stay in this but I just think Middlesex will have too much for the home side if not with the bat, although there isn't much difference there given the form of Middlesex's batsmen and lack of form of Somerset's in the main, but certainly too much with the ball. 4pts Glamorgan to beat Essex 10/11 Boylesports Glamorgan have started the season well and it would've been even better had they not collapsed to Lancashire in their last Championship game. Since then they've put in a couple of good efforts with the bat in the 40 over competition which should have restored confidence and faith with the willow and if that is the case then they've a strong chance in this because their bowling attack matches up to any in the competition particularly Hogan, Wagg and Reed. With the likes of North, Goodwin, Bragg and Allenby all in good touch with the bat there's no reason why the home side shouldn't go well here. Essex threw their game with Lancashire away last time out when they declared and watched Lancashire chase down the total. That came after a real topsy turvy win over Hampshire but since those matches they have lost Alastair Cook to England and Rob Quiney has gone lame and is out for a long time. Ravi Bopara returns from last week but his runs can be counted with your hands at the minute. Reece Topley is a doubt with the ball which would be a blow and Tom Craddock is still out which isn't helpful either on what could be a turning wicket. Essex are inconsistent at the best of times but with a reshuffle to their top order batting and against a top bowling attack they might struggle even more this week.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 22 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Middlesex (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sussex v Somerset (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 21 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicestershire v Glamorgan (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 22 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Kent (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Worcestershire v Gloucestershire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 23 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Lancashire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2013 First loser last week but still a profit for the week. +28.3pts for the season now. Taking one for Tuesday. 6pts Glamorgan to beat Leicestershire 4/5 Ladbrokes I think Glamorgan should be a lot shorter than this. They lost last week but they were a bit unlucky to do so. They ran into David Masters in top form when the wicket was doing things and then walked into Ravi Bopara at his best when it was easiest to bat but on a level playing field they are a lot better than this Leicestershire side. Leicestershire will be without arguably their two best batsmen here in Niall O'Brien and Ramnaresh Sarwan. O'Brien is off playing with Ireland while Sarwan is on West Indies duty now. Joe Burns plays his first game as cover for Sarwan but it's asking an awful lot of someone to land from Australia and fill his boots in his first county game against such a strong bowling attack. It is a strong bowling attack too with Michael Hogan and Michael Reed very good while Graham Wagg and Jim Allenby are more than adequate back ups. There's no Ravi Bopara or Dave Masters in this Leicestershire line up so I fully expect Glamorgan to get their promotion campaign back on track here after a couple of hard to take defeats.

Re: County Championship 2013 Good start with Glamorgan. Going with two others for Wednesday. 4pts Middlesex to beat Durham 6/5 Stan James The good lord only knows where this price comes from for the leaders and the side I'm even more confident will win the league this season and I was when it started in Middlesex. Credit to Durham, they've made a much better start than I had anticipated that they would but they will be without Dale Benkenstein for a few weeks now after he's had shoulder surgery and he's often the calming influence in their batting line up. I'm sure Paul Collingwood often goes to him for assistance too so he'll be a big miss. Keaton Jennings will come back in at the top of the batting line up but I'm anything but confident in a side who are batting Scott Borthwick at 3. I'm also a little concerned that Graham Onions carries this bowling attack of Durham's a bit too much too. Middlesex will be without Tim Murtagh this week as he's on international duty but a seam attack of James Harris, Toby Roland-Jones, Corey Collymore and Gareth Berg is still one of the better ones around. Most of the Middlesex batting line up have runs behind them this summer and they are playing with the confidence and the swagger of a side who are playing good cricket. I think Middlesex are the better side here and they look a love price to be backed at 6/5. 5pts Sussex to beat Somerset 10/11 BetVictor It's fair to say these two have had different starts to the season so far. Sussex are unbeaten while Somerset are still looking for their first win. The biggest concern for Somerset is their strength is rapidly becoming their weakness as their batting line up hasn't performed since the TV game against Warwickshire. Clearly the absence of Nick Compton is having an effect on them and they are lucky they have Alviro Petersen this week before he heads off with South Africa. Even so there's going to be some youth in this Somerset batting line up as Craig Kieswetter remains injured. Since that Warwickshire game Somerset's batting has been rolled over for 225 by the Cardiff University students, 252 by Yorkshire where they were also 61/6 in the second innings and then 152 and 265 by Middlesex last week. When their batting isn't performing they are in trouble because their bowling attack isn't the strongest at all. Sussex have no issues with the bat or the ball. Even last week when their top order didn't fire for once they had enough batting down the order to recover and still win by almost an innings. Sussex's bowling attack looks very lively and although Matt Prior is away with England, Luke Wright is back now. Chris Nash will skipper the side in Ed Joyce's absence but Joyce was away for much of last week on a family matter and Nash coped ok. Sussex have the much better bowling attack to exploit the club ground conditions at Horsham and with their batting line up in much the better form the Sharks look like the best bet in Division One this week.

Re: County Championship 2013 Looking in control at Leicester and Horsham. Hopefully the weather stays away so they can finish off and get the wins which look likely. 4pts Hampshire to beat Lancashire Evs Ladbrokes I'm a little surprised Hampshire are evens for this match I must admit. Lancashire have won their last two Championship matches but even the fiercest Lancashire fans would do well to argue that they weren't given those wins. Ok that's a touch harsh in terms of the Essex win as they still needed to chase down 250 after the generous declaration but certainly the Glamorgan win was gift wrapped for them. I'm not so sure Hampshire will be so friendly here. We saw in the YB40 the way Hampshire destroyed Lancashire and although Glen Chapple will come back into the side apart from him that's the bowling attack which Hampshire will face here so they must fancy their chances even with a different coloured ball. Hampshire will bring James Tomlinson and David Balcombe back into their side to strengthen it from the 40 over game and on home surroundings I expect Hampshire to go well here. Paul Horton's injury for Lancashire might finally mean they sort their batting line up out because Prince and Katich are wasted at four and five. One of them has to open and if one does open they might go better than in previous games but I still like Hampshire to have too much with the form the likes of Carberry, Adams and Vince are in.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 28 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Somerset v Yorkshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.94[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.94[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 30 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Derbyshire v Surrey (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 31 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sussex v Nottinghamshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 28 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Worcestershire v Essex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.02[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 29 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kent v Leicestershire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lancashire v Gloucestershire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Northamptonshire v Hampshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.91[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2013 Frustrated by the weather a bit last week. Still a profitable week though. +32.85pts now. One for Tuesday. 6pts Yorkshire to beat Somerset 10/11 BetVictor Somerset are really struggling this season and I think they will struggle again here. Their batting has been woeful in the last couple of weeks and now they must do without Alviro Petersen and Jos Buttler who are both off on international duty. They have been two of their more stable batsmen so that is a major worry. Dean Elgar will come in and deputise for Petersen but he's nothing like the same class while with Craig Kieswetter still out Alex Barrow will keep wicket. To make matters worse Somerset have lost Craig Overton for the season and Alfonso Thomas is out with injury here so this will be a very young Somerset bowling attack. Yorkshire will be without Tim Bresnan for this match but they are pretty much how they've been in the last week or so other than that. Ryan Sidebottom will play here as will Steve Patterson. Even without Brooks, Bresnan and Plunkett they have a better bowling attack than Somerset and although Root and Bairstow are away Yorkshire's batting line up is functioning much better than Somerset's too which is a surprise. Somerset have been rolled over in their last six Championship innings all for less than 270 and a repeat of that will play right into Yorkshire's hands here. Yorkshire won't have the better balanced side on paper too often this season but they do here and so they will have my dosh on their backs too.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 5 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Middlesex v Sussex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Surrey v Warwickshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Yorkshire v Nottinghamshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 6 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Somerset v Durham (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 5 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Glamorgan (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Kent (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Worcestershire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2013 3 for me on Wednesday. Annoyingly the weather scuppered Yorkshire's chances last week along with a bit of negative captaincy. +32.85pts going into this week. 4pts Warwickshire to beat Surrey Evs Bet365 There isn't much more to say about Surrey that hasn't already been said before really. They really do look a bit of a shambles at the minute and are copping flack from all angles. I guess at the forefront of it has to be Chris Adams but this veterans policy has spectacularly died on its arse and their bowling attack just looks a shambles at the minute. A shambles bowling attack is one thing but a shambles of a bowling attack at Guildford could equate to some carnage. Thankfully for Surrey they do have Ricky Ponting contributing with the bat so they should be competitive in that area of the game but they'll be up against a strong Warwickshire batting line up. Warwickshire have struggled with injuries all season but they have Keith Barker and Ian Westwood back for this match and they look a lot stronger than they have in games gone by. They miss Woakes who is with England but in truth he hasn't had the effect they'd have wanted with the ball and there's more than enough there to cover his runs. With a bowling attack of Wright, Clarke, Barker and Rankin with Patel backing them up Warwickshire look strong in that area and even with Ponting in the Surrey side, Warwickshire's batting line up looks stronger, longer and better balanced. We've not seen the best of the champions this season yet but as players return from injury we will start to see what they can deliver, hopefully starting this week. 4pts Nottinghamshire to beat Yorkshire Evs Ladbrokes I won't be so unkind to Andrew Gale as to call this a free bet but his negativity as a captain does cost Yorkshire results from time to time. It could certainly cost them here because I don't believe Yorkshire are the better team in this match. They have issues with their opening pair and the form of Gale is a concern let alone his captaincy and if you are relying on Adil Rashid centuries all season, well good luck to you. With the ball the likes of Patterson and Sidebottom are reliable but the attack doesn't half have a relaxed look to it once you see them too off and I'm sure that won't be lost on a powerful Nottinghamshire batting line up. Nottinghamshire had Sussex on the ropes last week and couldn't quite finish them off but they shouldn't find this Yorkshire side as hard to break down as Sussex were. There's no Chris Jordan batting at eight for this lot. Nottinghamshire's weakness is their bowling but with Ajmal Shahzad having all the motivation he could possibly need I think we might get a performance from the Outlaw attack and if we do this evens will payout nicely. 5pts Glamorgan to beat Gloucestershire 11/10 Ladbrokes If Warwickshire feel hard done by with injuries this season then Gloucestershire have every right to because they are decimated with them, particularly in the bowling attack. This is an attack which needs Will Gidman anyway but it could certainly do without injuries to Ian Saxelby as well as Gidman along with Ed Young who would have got a few overs in the sunny conditions. Jack Taylor is still suspended for chucking it so Gloucestershire aren't having a lot of luck. To compound that Chris Dent went over on his back against Yorkshire at the weekend and he's out of this match too so the young wicket keeper Roderick will open the batting which he isn't accustomed to. Good luck to him doing that against Hogan and Wagg. Michael Klinger will play but he's struggling with a groin strain so it is like an episode of casualty down at Bristol. Glamorgan have no such problems with injuries. They are at full strength and they would be a lot higher up the table too if they hadn't thrown a couple of matches away. They will find it hard to throw this one away though against a young and battered by injury Gloucestershire side. Glamorgan look the best of the week to me.

Re: County Championship 2013 Can't resist a nibble on Notts at evens, but my bigger bet for the week is Middlesex at Evens v Sussex. Slight negative that they were playing late last night, but overall I just rate Middlesex as a superior side to Sussex, and with home advantage the evens is a no brainer. I'm also topping up my ante-post positions. Middlesex are 7/2 now are plenty shorter than at the season start, but I still think they are a bet now. Rogers leaving soon is a blow, but Voges is an excellent replacement, and despite concerns about the middle order batting, I just keep coming back to this bowling attack and can't find one to match it. I just can't have Sussex or Yorks as real contenders come the business end of the season, and much as I would love to see Durham win it, I would be surprised. Which leaves who else? Notts? Warks? Surely not Somerset, and definitely not the other 2. Of the other prices, Warks each-way at 10s is the only other price to interest me, with Barker back in the attack, although I've been disappointed with them so far this season and could well be throwing good money after bad having another pop.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 11 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Middlesex v Yorkshire (10:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.86[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 12 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Durham v Warwickshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nottinghamshire v Derbyshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]96.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sussex v Surrey (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 11 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicestershire v Northamptonshire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 12 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Lancashire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Gloucestershire (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.59 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Glamorgan (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2013 No joy with results last week. All draws so as we were. One for me on Tuesday. 5pts Middlesex to beat Yorkshire 4/5 William Hill Middlesex look good things to me this week. They are playing good cricket and while they couldn't finish Sussex off last week they had them on the ropes for three days which bodes well for the rest of the season. Yorkshire are going surprisingly well this season but I'm still far from convinced about their batting and the absence through injury of Gary Ballance weakens that area of their side even further. Andrew Gale's return to form last week was welcome but he needs more than one knock to show he is back into the form which made him captain. Yorkshire look a little light with the ball again with the likes of Ashraf, Brooks and Rafiq all still injured. Middlesex look strong in every department of the game and I think they can keep Yorkshire down to lower totals than they've set in the last few games and chase down whatever they need to. Middlesex for me here.

Re: County Championship 2013 3 for Wednesday. 4pts Warwickshire to beat Durham 6/5 Paddy Power Warwickshire look a good price here. They are a much better side when Keith Barker is fit and available and that is the case this week. The champions were unlucky against Surrey last week, nearly bowling them out twice on a road of all roads at Guildford. They won't have such a batsman friendly wicket here. Durham have Graham Onions in their side but if Warwickshire can see him off then they should score a few runs themselves and the good thing about last week was all of their batsmen were able to score runs. If Chopra's knock last week kick started his season then that will be all the better for Warwickshire. I still have massive doubts over Durham's batting and having already been shot out for less than 100 by Warwickshire this season I think those doubts are legitimate. Warwickshire look a good price here. 4pts Essex to beat Lancashire 11/10 Ladbrokes Essex haven't had the start to the season which they would have liked. A lot of that has been down to their batting, or lack of it. That is changing now though with Hamish Rutherford signed and in good form and Owais Shah back so I expect Essex to score a lot more runs. Their bowling has been fine and there's no reason that won't continue. Lancashire have also struggled for runs and that isn't likely to change too much here. They look decent enough with the ball too but Essex would probably have won the reverse fixture if rain hadn't forced them to be more generous with their declaration than they would have needed to be but Foster's men can make up for that here. 4pts Glamorgan to beat Kent 11/10 Stan James Glamorgan look a good price here too. Kent are missing some key players this week with James Tredwell with England, Mark Davies and Adam Ball injured and Matt Coles unavailable due to personal reasons. Mitchell Claydon has been signed on loan and will go straight into the side but he hasn't played much four day cricket in the recent past so how he'll go here remains to be seen. Glamorgan have an injury to John Glover but other than that they look fine. Will Owen is a capable replacement anyway so they are not missing out a huge amount there but with a batting line up in good form and a decent enough bowling attack Glamorgan look the best set to be able to win here.

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 21 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Somerset (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yorkshire v Surrey (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 22 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Sussex (11:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 20 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lancashire v Northamptonshire (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Worcestershire v Glamorgan (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 21 June 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leicestershire v Essex (11:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: County Championship 2013 Forecast for Thursdays matches look awful which is a shame as Northants looked a very good bet at the price. After the disaster of last week though I'll keep my powder dry and hope the forecast improves for Fridays matches rather than take on the weather.