** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLB : April 5th 2013 Picks

Dodgers (-1.5) to beat pitt evs Detroit (-1.5) to beat nyy 11/10 5pts double bet365 Their have been health issues and a lot of pressure on greinke for the dodgers but tonight they face sanchez who has really gone off the rails the last couple of years and I wouod expect the dodgers to put up decent run support for a guy who has been consistently good for a number of years Fister has been as close to unbeatable at home for detroit as it gets and am just backing that to continue against a substandard yankees team in comparison to recent years 2-4 (+20.47) Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Re: MLB : April 5th 2013 Picks Mets -1.5 vs Miami (+146) Miami can't buy a run, Mets hit okay so far - this is mostly about riding that. Mets maybe a small edge in pitcher. Mets hit well vs the Miami bullpen (> 0.300) Indians (+141) Just think they are too big. Better starter IMO, better bullpen so far. Hit leftys well so far. Better Batter vs pitcher/bullpen Arizona (+124) Arizona have a small edge in batter vs pitcher/bullpen stats. Both teams have been pretty productive offensively. This is more based on Lohse not being prepared (thanks for the headsup danj). I don't see him throwing for > 6 innings even if he is going well and Mil bullpen hasn't been good so far. He hasn't been exactly lights out vs Arizona's bats so I think its probably the % play.

Re: MLB : April 5th 2013 Picks Mets x Dodgers - 2pt double @ 6/4 Bet365 Where's the Marlins' runs going to come from? Mets to win a low-scoring game 3-1. Dodgers field Greinke tonight, he showed on his final pre-seaosn start that his elbow problem no longer seemed to be a problem and he should be able to take care of the Pirates lineup tonight

Re: MLB : April 5th 2013 Picks

Mets -1.5 vs Miami (+146) Miami can't buy a run, Mets hit okay so far - this is mostly about riding that. Mets maybe a small edge in pitcher. Mets hit well vs the Miami bullpen (> 0.300) Indians (+141) Just think they are too big. Better starter IMO, better bullpen so far. Hit leftys well so far. Better Batter vs pitcher/bullpen Arizona (+124) Arizona have a small edge in batter vs pitcher/bullpen stats. Both teams have been pretty productive offensively. This is more based on Lohse not being prepared (thanks for the headsup danj). I don't see him throwing for > 6 innings even if he is going well and Mil bullpen hasn't been good so far. He hasn't been exactly lights out vs Arizona's bats so I think its probably the % play.
Another **** day 1-4 YTD now -2.76 units

Dodgers (-1.5) to beat pitt evs Detroit (-1.5) to beat nyy 11/10 5pts double bet365 Their have been health issues and a lot of pressure on greinke for the dodgers but tonight they face sanchez who has really gone off the rails the last couple of years and I wouod expect the dodgers to put up decent run support for a guy who has been consistently good for a number of years Fister has been as close to unbeatable at home for detroit as it gets and am just backing that to continue against a substandard yankees team in comparison to recent years 2-4 (+20.47) Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2
4-4 (+56.97) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

dbacks -1.5 v milwaukee 41/20 10pts single want to oppose lohse as he sat out most of spring and miley was decent last year when nl rookie of the year runner up Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
4-4 (+56.97) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2