** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juventus v FC Bayern München (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April 3pts Draw 12/5 Betfred I think this will be a fairly tight match. I don’t think Bayern will take too many risks in this one, they don’t need to, but I don’t expect Juve to go gung ho in the match either. It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to work out that in all likelihood if Bayern score in this second leg Juventus are definitely out so the Italians will need to keep the back door shut if possible. This has a cagey look about it so the draw could be the best bet. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/juventus-vs-bayern-munich-betting-bayern-can-move-into-the-semi-finals-after-all-square-second-leg-20130410

Re: Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April Juventus draw no bet 11/10 Despite the fact that Juventus lost 2:0 away against Bayern Munich, they still have some chance to qualify and will do anything to slap the Germans loud. Juventus are definetly one of the best teams in the competition this year and were unlucky to concede a goal in the first seconds at Allianz Arena, without that goal the whole tie would have been different. I believe both goals were a bit unlucky and you usually don't expect Buffon to give such easy goals, but that is another topic. Since 2004/2005 season the only home defeat in Champions League for Juve has been against Bayern Munich in Autumn 2009(it is worth noting that they didn't play 2 seasons in CL), but the game there was completely different it was from the group stages and was a MUST win for Bayern to qualify(first in the group suprisingly were Bordeaux). Head-to-head at Stadio delle Alpi Juventus have won 2/3 and lost one game. Bayern Munich are priced 6/4 and I don't believe that is the fair price for them cause they are not really the team motivated for the win. We already saw what happens when Bayern have a lack of motivation for the win in the second leg against Arsenal and they are definetly not an invincible team. The Italian fans have been waiting for a game like this in quite some time and I am sure Juventus are gonna play with more than 11 man :), who knows if they score an early goal this game might be a cracker. I am going to bet on the Juventus DNB cause it looks great value to me and they have shown they can win against big teams at their home stadium. I am taking the price at Draw no bet because Juventus are missing key players like Vidal, Lichtsteiner and don't have alternatives for attack(Anelka and Giovinco are injured), the only injury for Bayern is Tony Kroos.

Re: Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April oh one last thing: Italy/Draws/Germany - 14/9/7 national teams head-to-head stats. historically the Italians are the toughest opposition for the Germans I remember from the Summer, when I backed them at the semi-final. On a club level Italian teams/Draws/German teams - 110/58/91 with the stats shifting significantly when the games were played in Italy - 77/26/26

Re: Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April Juve DNB @2.05 looks a good bet. Bayern were the better team at the Allianz Arena but both goals were quite fluky. I didn't see the deflection but Buffon stated there was on Alaba's first goal, and who my to judge Gigi. And their 2nd goal was offside. The early goal really set back Conte's men, his lineup relied on keeping Bayern out as much as possible but the early goal set the tone. We should expect to see Vucinic, Asamoah rather than Matri and Peluso. Pogba can also be a difference maker but I suspect he will start on the bench. Like most teams that are Pirlo centric like Juve, the Italian NT and Milan of old, they struggle mightily when he's off his game. Luckily Pirlo rarely plays terribly in back to back games and I expect him to be much better than he was in Munich. Also if Bayern do net an away goal then Bayern could still coast and lose 2-1 or 3-2 or even 3-1 for that matter.

Re: Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April Well with Vidal suspended looks like Pogba will start in his place. Big loss for Juve but Pogba is more than capable. Also Lietchsteiner and Giovinco are also out. Lietchsteiner is a good defender and industrious down the flanks but he lacks the quality to deliver the final ball. Looks like Caceras will get the start, a good player and probably the best at that position for Juve but his match fitness must be questioned.

Re: Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April Juve draw no bet @ 11/10 Paddypower As many on this forum have stated, Juve have built strong team under Conti capable of scoring goals at home. Let's not forget Bayern conceded goals against an average Arsenal team and I'm backing Vucinic and co to find the net. Backing Juve to win and draw at least with Bayern most likely to play on the counter. Interesting Stat -Juve have won all 5 European QFs against German opponents

Re: Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April Bayern to [email protected] paddypower and 2-2 [email protected] betathome. It's interesting I'm the first one to predict a win for Bayern here. As we've said before,Bayern is obviously the better team here and their superiority was shown in the 1st leg and will be shown in Torino too. Bayern at full strength with Javi Martinez back while Juve without Vidal, Giovinco and Lichtsteiner. The last time the two sides met in Torino the result was 1-4:cigar:cigar

Re: Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April

Juve draw no bet @ 11/10 Paddypower As many on this forum have stated, Juve have built strong team under Conti capable of scoring goals at home. Let's not forget Bayern conceded goals against an average Arsenal team and I'm backing Vucinic and co to find the net. Backing Juve to win and draw at least with Bayern most likely to play on the counter. Interesting Stat -Juve have won all 5 European QFs against German opponents
OMG try to look at the past and see the last time Bayern lost at HOME to some team....Don't speak like this mate it'ts insulting.

Re: Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April To qualify: Juventus @ 11 bf

This is jff bet, but as seen last night, nothing is written in stone and I am happy to take @ 11 with small stake. Ultimately Borussia + Madrid qualified (as expected imho) but not "as easy as it was supposed to be". The Germans are of course the favourites and the strongest side (player by player) but Juve at home can beat anyone if they play with the right attitude and piece of mind. Vidal &

Lietchsteiner are out but likely replacements Pogba & Asamoah are up to the task, especially the

young French footballer. Vucinic is back, scored twice the past weekend and he has a good feeling with Quagliarella. The Napolitan can also make the difference as sen against Chelsea.

Re: Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April Bayern DNB @ 1.78 Juve will have to attack from start which give Bayern great chance from conter attack specially with players like Robben , Ribery and Muller. As I said before first match German are better team and Germans team mentality and level of discipline is amazing as we could see last night at Dortmund game.

Re: Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April What can I say, early goal completely changed the game last week. Bayern had huge advantage after it and it seemed that Juventus couldn't cope with early handicap at all. Home side kept the game strings in their hands and Juve couldn't do a thing about it. I want to think that this game we might see different side of Juventus, a side that is worth of the competition they are playing in tonight. Juventus will be without Stephan Lichtsteiner and Arturo Vidal in this game (suspensions) and on the other side, Bayern will miss Toni Kroos. Home side rested quite a few players against Pescara on Saturday so it's obvious that focus is on today's game. I expect Juventus to start furiously and I will place my money on Juventus First Half AH 0 @ 2 on bet365.

Re: Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April Juventus to qualify @10 Well, I think there has to be surprise in QF of CL. Every single one bookie expect Bayern and Barca in semifinals. As we all know, betting is uncertain sport, and football is unpredictable. Juve are a team able to pull themselves from this one. I think Bayern complacency will cost them today.

I don't think anyone on here is surprised you have backed a Bayern win Herr Wolf!
HastGill mate I can't deny I'm a fan of Bayern but please tell me the last time you remember Bayern to be that highly-priced like today!! They're at full strength as I said and with Juve forced to be more offensive minded,all that goes on Bayern's favour who can be deadly with counters. Besides,Juve lacks a top-quality striker upfront and I find it hard to see Juve scoring more than once today. Bayern must be taken second me! Leaving the fan part aside,it's a bet worth taking a shot.:cheers

HastGill mate I can't deny I'm a fan of Bayern but please tell me the last time you remember Bayern to be that highly-priced like today!! They're at full strength as I said and with Juve forced to be more offensive minded' date='all that goes on Bayern's favour who can be deadly with counters. Besides,Juve lacks a top-quality striker upfront and I find it hard to see Juve scoring more than once today. Bayern must be taken second me! Leaving the fan part aside,it's a bet worth taking a shot.:cheers[/quote'] Problem is that bayern does not need to win and is going there to qualify and not to win. If they only score one goal Juve needs to score 4. So a small loss with once goal scored for them and bayern will be VERY HAPPY. Qualification means everything for them. What about the ref? thinking about some cards.. but lahm, dante and mandzukic are in danger of missing half final if they get booked. ref clearly is not shy to book: http://de.soccerway.com/referees/carlos-velasco-carballo/45077/ then again a guy like vidal is missing. I think juve will put up a fight. I get over 2,5 cards for juve at evens.

Re: Juventus v FC Bayern München > Wed 10th April A team who has won 15 of their last 16, conceding only 3 goals away from home in the league all season available at 13/8 against a team who it was proven last week are almost impotent up front and who's midfield has been further weakened since they last mate, playing against a team who's best central midfielder returns. Come on people. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. This is a German side who does not know the meaning of the word complacency.

HastGill mate I can't deny I'm a fan of Bayern but please tell me the last time you remember Bayern to be that highly-priced like today!! They're at full strength as I said and with Juve forced to be more offensive minded' date='all that goes on Bayern's favour who can be deadly with counters. Besides,Juve lacks a top-quality striker upfront and I find it hard to see Juve scoring more than once today. Bayern must be taken second me! Leaving the fan part aside,it's a bet worth taking a shot.:cheers[/quote'] Once again clear domination by Bayern,another 2-0 victory!!! Easy money!:bignana

Bayern DNB @ 1.78 Juve will have to attack from start which give Bayern great chance from conter attack specially with players like Robben , Ribery and Muller. As I said before first match German are better team and Germans team mentality and level of discipline is amazing as we could see last night at Dortmund game.
I think now everyone can see deference between German and Italian clubs. :cow

I think now everyone can see deference between German and Italian clubs. :cow
Exactly,the germans are far more superior,Juve couldn't impose their game even for a minute although they had to score!:cheers