** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 30

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 30 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Telford United v Nuneaton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.75 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Lincoln City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.75 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cambridge United v Luton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.87 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ebbsfleet United v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.20 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Southport (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.32 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Barrow (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.78 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Wrexham (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.20 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Braintree Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.63 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Macclesfield Town v Stockport County (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.31 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newport County v Dartford (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.78 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Mansfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.53 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Hereford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.32 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 30 A couple of spread trades for me. First, I've sold the time of the 2nd Stockport goal at Macclesfield (82 with Sporting). This is a risky trade but with a small downside; the theory is that Macc were done by a Barrow side who worked hard and pressed for the 90 minutes. I'm pretty sure that's what Stockport will attempt to do (it's what they did to Newport last time out) - the potential upside in the trade is that Stockport have (on paper at least) the most coherent attack in the bottom half of the table, and if Macc give another one of their uninterested performances, then early goals for the visitors are possible. The second trade is a sell of Kidderminster Harriers 3rd goal at 81 with Sporting. They host Braintree Town, who did brilliantly to beat Alfreton on Thursday. But after a Tuesday game, it was a pretty makeshift side and there remain question marks against the defence. Alfreton failed to ask any with the surprise absence of their leading scorer Paul Clayton but Kidderminster won't be so accommodating - they've scored 3, 3, 3, 4 and 2 in the last five at home. Once again, a low downside, a chunky potential upside.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 30 Just the one bet for me this weekend and it is on a similar line to Ships. [h=5]I am backing Kidderminster on the -1 handicap against Braintree at 13/10 with Paddy Power. Braintree managed to win against Alfreton on Thursday which was a better effort than on Tuesday when they lost 3-0. It is not hard though to think these run of matches are going to catch up with them especially as they travel to the league leaders. Kiddie should offer a much sterner test as Alfreton didn't really test Braintree and I can see them getting tierd as the game games on. I think they will cover the handicap[/h]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 30 Two additional trades today: mini-performance sells of Cambridge United and AFC Telford, both at 19 with Sporting. Cambridge are scoring in singles at the moment, and given Luton's successive clean sheets on the road it's a worthwhile trade. AFC Telford feels slightly riskier and they have been a bit more creative recently, though Nuneaton are defending like tigers - six clean sheets in nine and only four conceded. Selling mini-performances have been my staple spread trade in the Prem for the best part of a decade but this season it has been suicide with so many goals producing high make-ups. Now though, with goals drying up as we approach the business end of the season and teams get slightly more conservative in their approach, and focus solely on gathering points, it has been worth playing again. I always look to oppose sides whose score and win potential isn't high (Cambridge U and Telford, in this case - hopefully) when they are at home to well-organised, defensively astute visitors (Luton and Nuneaton).

Re: England > Weekend > Northern, Southern & Ryman Prem Mar 29-30 On the basis of Braintree having their fixture congestion I have bought the Kiddie goal rush at 25 with a covering sell of a Kiddie win on betfair at 1.49 and an investmenton Kiddie not to score on paddy power at 6/1. Will do the 1-0 home win as well. Hope this makes sense and this bet is one hoping for the max 6 goals on the goal rush but it covers most worst case scenarios. 4 goals plus for the home team and you are starting to make good money but a nightmare performance is covered just in case.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 30 I'm hoping Braintree will come to play an open game at Kidderminster, as suggested by manager Alan Devonshire's quote on the official website: After the game Iron boss Alan Devonshire was pleased: "A much better performance than Tuesday, which was dreadful. The early goal settled us down nicely and it was good to have Ben back in the side. I felt we were good value for our second. It's nice to hit our main target of the season - more so with nine matches still to play! Now we can relax a bit and see where the remaining games take us." I too bought Kidderminster's goal rush at 25 as soon as the final whistle sounded at Braintree on Thursday after their 2-1 win over Alfreton. Having witnessed a disappointing 2-2 home draw against Woking on Tuesday, the result could have been more like a rugby score with Kidderminster being particularly profligate and Woking wasting a couple of golden opportunities when the home side left themselves wide open in their frenzied attempts to score the winner in the last 15 minutes. Harriers have actually conceded in every home game since the start of February - a total of 8 goals in 5 games against the likes of Ebbsfleet and Tamworth. For me the best bet is over 3.5 match goals at 13/8 generally available and a bit better with firms where you'll be luck to get a fiver on.