** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Indian Premier League 2013

kevshat

Re: Indian Premier League 2013 Sunday early game preview: 4pts Pune Warriors to beat Delhi Daredevils Evs Ladbrokes Pune Warriors have been the better of the two teams in the tournament and I think they’ll win this. They haven’t always got the job done but they’ve often got into winning positions which is a lot more than what Delhi have done. Delhi have been awful with the bat and the ball and I see nothing to suggest that will improve in their final match of the season. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/pune-warriors-vs-delhi-daredevils-betting-pune-can-assert-their-superiority-over-delhi-in-pune-20130519

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Indian Premier League 2013 Sunday late game preview: 4pts Sunrisers Hyderabad to beat Kolkata Knight Riders 4/5 BetVictor I’m not one for backing a side to win because they have to but I do like the Sunrisers here. Kolkata’s batting has flattered to deceive for most of the season and while the Sunrisers haven’t been blowing sides away they bat so far down that they quite often finish with a flourish to get up to a respectable total and that is key. Sunrisers’ attack isn’t easy to hit so they look good things to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sunrisers-hyderabad-vs-kolkata-knight-riders-betting-sunrisers-can-pick-up-the-win-they-need-to-qualify-20130519

Re: Indian Premier League 2013 Surely you'd get more than 7/1 if you back the Sunrisers for the three matches individually? They are 2nd favs for the Rajasthan game and there's no way they'll be favourite against either Mumbai or Chennai in their next 2.

Re: Indian Premier League 2013 Tuesday preview: 4pts K.Pollard's Performance Pts - 31&Over (vs Chennai) 5/6 Bet365 This will be a cracking match which should be made better by it not being a knockout. Picking a winner isn’t going to be easy and I genuinely would not be surprised whichever way this one goes. One man I expect to stand up and be counted in this match is Kieron Pollard. Pollard has played some amazing innings in this tournament, one of them against the Super Kings in their first meeting but he’ll always be in the game. His catch to get rid of Dhoni in the first meeting between these two was one of the moments of the tournament. Just an average game gets him to 31pts. A special one could blow that target to pieces. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chennai-super-kings-vs-mumbai-indians-betting-kieron-pollard-can-set-the-playoffs-alight-in-delhi-20130520

Re: Indian Premier League 2013 4pts - Mike Hussey Performance Points 28 & Over - 5/6 Bet365 In the big games I like to back the big game performers and in Mr Cricket we have one of the most professional and brilliant cricketers around. He's had a terrific tournament with the bat and he's not the kind of player who will want to let all that hard work go to waste. I fancy him to cover this line with the bat alone but given that he's always in the game in the field in key positions there is always the catching scoring method too.

Re: Indian Premier League 2013

Good suggestion' date=' I didn't think of that, thanks. What about CSK? Would it be better backing them individually too?[/quote'] Probably not because they can lose tomorrow and still win the thing unlike Sunrisers whose next loss is their last this season.

Re: Indian Premier League 2013 Top work Westy :clap:clap. Wednesday preview: 5pts Sunrisers Hyderabad to beat Rajasthan Royals Evs William Hill The form and fortunes of these two sides having gone in opposite directions in recent games. The Sunrisers come into this match in good form while the Royals have just tailed off from their bright start. The Royals were never the best of travellers which is a concern for them here let alone their mixed preparation. These two met just a week ago and the Sunrisers ran out comfortable winners despite an awful start with the bat. A better start with the bat here should see them even more resounding victors. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rajasthan-royals-vs-sunrisers-hyderabad-betting-sunrisers-can-continue-their-winning-momentum-in-eliminator-20130521

Re: Indian Premier League 2013 3pts – Amit Mishra Player Performance Pts 24 & Over – 5/6 Bet365 I think the Sunrisers will edge a close game today which leans me towards this bet. Amit Mishra has had a good tournament with the ball regularly amongst the wickets so two wickets for him today is well within his reach. I anticipate a close game which could well give him a chance with the willow too and he has shown in the tournament he is no mug with the bat. Overrall I think this line is a few points lower than it should be so I’m happy to back Mishra to have a good game today.

Re: Indian Premier League 2013 4pts – Rajasthan Royals Most Sixes – Evens Paddy Power In the two matches between these two earlier in the tournament the Royals won the sixes match up on both occasions and I fancy them to make it a hat trick of victories in this market. In Shane Watson they have a big game player so it wouldn’t surprise me if he had a good day today, if he does he will win this bet single handedly. The likes of young Samson, Binny and Hodge can all clear the ropes too so he has some decent support. The Sunrisers mainly rely on Perera and Sammy in the six hitting department so I’ll take a chance on the Royals to hit most sixes in today’s eliminator.

Re: Indian Premier League 2013 One more for me this afternoon. 3pts J.Faulkner's Performance Pts - 30&Over 5/6 Bet365 Points are scored as follows: 1pt per run, 10pts per catch & 20pts per wicket. James Faulkner has enjoyed bowling at the Sunrisers this season as he has taken five wicket hauls in both matches. I think it is asking a lot for him to take another in this match but he bowls at the right times for wickets to come along. He bowls in the powerplay and then at the death so he will naturally pick up some cheap wickets. Add to that he's a decent enough fielder and he can give it a biff with the bat and I think we've got a total which is very much accessible for the Australian.

Re: Indian Premier League 2013 Friday preview: 4pts Mumbai vs Rajasthan - Over 9.5 6's 5/6 Stan James These two shared their previous meetings this season which suggests there isn’t a lot between them. Eden Gardens played slow and low earlier in the season but they are hosting the main event now and I would expect a bit more pace in the wicket and with that I expect the ball to fly in this match. With that in mind the sixes line looks a bit on the low side and is there to be taken in a match between two sides who have some of the biggest hitters the game of cricket has seen. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mumbai-indians-vs-rajasthan-royals-betting-expect-plenty-of-sixes-in-ipl-semi-final-20130523

Re: Indian Premier League 2013 Final preview: 4pts D.Smith Over 20.5 runs 5/6 Ladbrokes Given Mumbai’s record for choking on the big occasion you’ve got to fancy Chennai in this final but I backed them to win the tournament before a ball was bowled so there’s no need to back them again if you followed that. If you didn’t then the 5/6 is perfectly acceptable for them to win this final. 5/6 is also perfectly acceptable for Dwayne Smith to score more than 20.5 runs. He has scored over 60 in his last two innings, the first of which was against this Chennai attack and I see no reason why he won’t reach 21 again here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chennai-super-kings-vs-mumbai-indians-betting-dwayne-smith-can-get-the-mumbai-innings-off-to-a-flyer-20130526

Re: Indian Premier League 2013 Good luck with that and CSK Kev. 4pts - Hussey Performance Pts 28 & Over - 5/6 Bet365 As per the first play off game between these two the line is the same and Hussey annihilated it in that game. In the big games I like to back the big players and Hussey falls under that category. The type of game plan CSK have is to start steadily in the first six and then up the tempo which suits Hussey perfectly. He has no problems dealing with this Mumbai attack so he can cover this again with the bat alone but catches are always an option as well should he fall short. Overs for me.

Re: Indian Premier League 2013 3pts - Mumbai Indians Most Sixes - 11/10 Skybet These two teams have met 3 times previously in the competition and Mumbai have hit most sixes on two occasions and the third time was a tie. Throughout the tournament they have been hitting sixes at will and although CSK can hit plenty of sixes themselves I see good value in Mumbai. The likes of Smith, Pollard and Rohit have been in tremendous six hitting form so I'll favour them to nick this market today in the final.