Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

China Open 25-31 Mar

The penultimate tournament of the season begins in Beijing on Monday with coverage all week on Eurosport and the various live streaming consoles with bookmakers. With the World Championship not far away now this is often a competitive tournament and should be no different this week. Draw and format here: http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFiles/5a/bb/0,,13165~179034,00.pdf

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Tournament preview: 1pt ew A.Carter to win China Open 25/1 Paddy Power (1/2 1-2) The bottom half of this draw really is wide open and you might not need to play lights out snooker to win it either. One man who has been in fairly decent touch for the majority of the season is Ali Carter and I think he can go well this week. Carter won the German Masters earlier in the year and he was the runner up in the Championship League last week so he’s cueing well and scoring nicely and at 25/1, in the weaker half of the draw, he looks a fair bet this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/china-open-betting-ali-carter-looks-good-value-to-land-the-china-open-in-beijing-20130324

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Couple of other outright previews: 3pts J.Trump to win 3rd Quarter 6/4 Stan James Judd Trump doesn’t go into this tournament in free flowing form and full of winning results in recent times but if he is anything like close to decent form then he should have way too much for this section of the draw. Beijing has been good to Trump in the past as he won this tournament two years ago which really gave him a breakthrough in the game and a repeat of close to that form should see him as the semi finalist from this quarter. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/china-open-betting-judd-trump-looks-the-standout-player-in-the-third-quarter-of-the-draw-20130324 1pt ew D.Junhui to make highest break 9/1 Paddy Power (1/2 1-2) One man who has been in sublime recent scoring form is Ding Junhui. Just under half the frames he won when winning the PTC finals recently were won with century breaks including the top break of 147 and he almost made another 147 in the finals of the Championship League last week when he missed the final green. Ding is scoring so well and we know he’ll want to clear the table at every opportunity to delight those for whom he is a national hero. He has a tough draw so he’ll have to play well and there’s no reason why Ding can’t fire in another top break this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/china-open-betting-ding-junhui-looks-a-good-price-to-make-the-highest-break-in-familiar-conditions-20130324

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 25 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dott, G v Fu, M (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisowski, J v Zhou, Yuelong (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] McGill, A v Nejad, EH (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Robertson, J v Yuchen, W (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cope, J v Xintong, Z (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maguire, S v Holt, M (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] McLeod, R v Hu, Hao (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wenbo, L v Ning, L (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.47 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 26 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ebdon, P v Campbell, M (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Higgins, J v Milkins, R (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.43 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Poomjaeng, D v Yinghui, Z (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Murphy, S v Higginson, A (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 27 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ding, Junhui v Hawkins, B (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Walden, R v Doherty, K (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Williams, M v Haotian, L (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Selby, M v King, M (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.27 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Monday morning TV previews: 4pts M.Fu to beat G.Dott 11/10 BetVictor Marco Fu tends to be a streaky player when it comes to form and when he’s in good form he often runs hot for a while and he’s definitely in good nick at the minute. As always the key with Marco is scoring well because he is so astute tactically that he creates chances so when he scores well he is tough to beat. Graeme Dott isn’t making full use of his chances at the minute and he looks a vulnerable seed in the first round to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dott-vs-fu-betting-marco-fu-looks-to-be-a-genuine-banana-skin-for-graeme-dott-in-beijing-20130324 3pts H.Ehsan (+2.5 frames) to beat A.McGill 5/4 Apollobet You’d have to say Ehsan hasn’t drawn the best qualifier in the world here so whether he can win or challenge is simply down to how he plays the conditions. Anthony McGill is capable but he is unlikely to blow you away with a string of one visit frames so Ehsan will get his chances. With conditions in terms of atmosphere being a bit alien to McGill I’ll take Ehsan to make this competitive. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mcgill-vs-ehsan-betting-anthony-mcgill-could-be-made-to-work-hard-to-come-through-wildcard-round-20130324

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Monday afternoon TV previews: 4pts S.Maguire (-1.5 frames) to beat M.Holt 3/4 Boylesports Generally when Michael Holt comes up against the top players in the bigger tournaments he is found wanting a little and that could well be the case here should Stephen Maguire play to his best. It may be that with the travelling and such that he doesn’t do that but Michael Holt hasn’t won a match since the German Masters back in January which is a long time without winning. Winning momentum is big in the game at the minute so I like Maguire here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/maguire-vs-holt-betting-stephen-maguire-should-be-too-good-for-michael-holt-in-china-opener-20130324 4pts L.Wenbo (-1.5 frames) to beat L.Ning 8/11 Apollobet Liang Wenbo isn’t always the most reliable player to have on your side but he should know conditions well in this tournament and with that he should have too much in his game for Lu Ning. Even though he’s a regular in these wildcard games Ning isn’t a regular on TV and the conditions are a lot different under the lights and things so he could well take a frame or two to settle down. Liang has no such worries there and he should avoid the upset here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wenbo-vs-ning-betting-liang-wenbo-can-avoid-slipping-up-in-the-wildcard-round-20130324

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Tuesday morning TV match previews: 4pts M.Campbell to beat P.Ebdon 11/10 Stan James Peter Ebdon’s poor form has to go down as a major concern and I think he could be turned over here. Marcus Campbell hasn’t pulled up any trees recently but his last two defeats in major tournaments have been to Ding Junhui and Stephen Maguire and not many top players are beating those two so we can excuse him of those. Campbell looks to have a bit more momentum in his game and he can win this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ebdon-vs-campbell-betting-marcus-campbell-can-end-peter-ebdon-s-title-defence-in-beijing-20130325 4pts J.Higgins vs R.Milkins - Over 7.5 frames Evs Paddy Power You’d expect John Higgins to win this but I wouldn’t say it is a certainty. I think Robert Milkins will be competitive and while Higgins may prove to be too good for the Englishman in the end there is no reason why that can’t be after Milkins has won three frames from Higgins. I don’t expect Higgins to take this one lightly with this being ideal World Championship preparation so over 7.5 frames looks a good bet to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/higgins-vs-milkins-betting-john-higgins-can-be-made-to-work-hard-for-his-first-round-win-in-beijing-20130325

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Tuesday afternoon TV previews: 4pts J.Lisowski (+2.5 frames) to beat J.Trump 4/5 Boylesports Playing a friend when you are expected to win is never easy and Trump doesn’t have the best concentration at the best of times so this could be one of his biggest tests of the week. Lisowski is good enough to keep this close and I expect this to be a pretty close match with Trump coming through in the end but not before Lisowski has won three frames. These two know each other inside out so I expect lots of big breaks and Trump to squeeze through. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/trump-vs-lisowski-betting-jack-lisowski-can-keep-judd-trump-honest-in-battle-of-the-housemates-20130325 4pts S.Murphy vs A.Higginson - Over 7.5 frames Evs Paddy Power This has the look of a very competitive first round match about it and I expect it to be the case when it is played out on the green baize. Both players are capable players who can win frames in one visit while both can scrap it out if they need to as well so I don’t see either running away with this match. To me that makes the even money on their being at least eight frames in this match a good thing. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/murphy-vs-higginson-betting-shaun-murphy-will-have-his-work-cut-out-in-the-opening-round-of-china-open-20130325

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Wednesday morning TV previews: 4pts D.Junhui (-1.5 frames) to beat B.Hawkins 4/5 Ladbrokes I think the big thing about this match is however well Hawkins plays he will have his work cut out to beat Ding in this form. Ding isn’t just winning matches but he is scoring very heavily in the process which makes him hard to play because you know every mistake will be punished. On his day Hawkins can score heavily too and if he plays well this will be a good match but I still see Ding winning with a bit in hand. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ding-vs-hawkins-betting-ding-can-please-the-chinese-crowds-with-a-win-over-hawkins-20130326 4pts M.Williams vs L.Haotian - Over 7.5 frames 11/10 Paddy Power Mark Williams can’t be feeling too confident going into this match and while I think he’ll find a way to win, with nothing to lose there’s no reason why Lu Haotian won’t make Williams sweat a bit for his win. We know Haotian can score when he gets the chance and these TV conditions are no longer alien to him like they used to be. I think Williams will win but I think it will be tight and the odds against on over 7.5 frames appeals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/williams-vs-haotian-betting-mark-williams-may-have-to-work-hard-to-come-through-china-open-opener-20130326

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Wednesday afternoon TV previews: 4pts M.King (+2.5 frames) to beat M.Selby 5/6 Stan James Mark Selby should win this match but it is another match where I wouldn’t be wholly surprised if he doesn’t. King really needs a good performance this week, even if it is in defeat, and while I think he will be beaten he has shown on the two big occasions he’s beaten Selby in that he’s more than capable to making the Leicester man work hard if he does win. I think this will be closer than the odds suggest and am happy to take King with a 2.5 frame headstart here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-king-betting-mark-king-can-push-mark-selby-close-on-another-big-stage-20130326 4pts J.Robertson (+2.5 frames) to beat N.Robertson Evs Stan James Neil Robertson is never the fastest starter to a tournament but he might need to get out of the blocks quickly in this match if Jimmy Robertson brings his form of the other day to the table with him. Three centuries in any best of nine match in any conditions is good form let alone in a tournament of this stature so Jimmy Robertson looks to be in the sort of form to lay it down to his namesake Neil and I think he can take at least three frames here if not all five. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/n-robertson-vs-j-robertson-betting-jimmy-can-push-neil-all-the-way-in-the-all-robertson-battle-20130326

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 28 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisowski, J v Davis, M (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.24 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] McLeod, R v Murphy, S (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.32 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.76 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Walden, R v Selby, M (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.39 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.35 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Williams, M v Carter, A (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.15 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Allen, M v Robertson, N (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.73 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bingham, S v Milkins, R (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Campbell, M v Dott, G (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.76 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.54 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.17 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maguire, S v Hawkins, B (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.71 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Thursday morning TV previews: 3pts M.Selby (-2.5 frames) to beat R.Walden 11/8 Skybet If the Mark Selby which played Mark King turns up in this match then Ricky Walden will really have his work cut out because that Selby performance was unbeatable. Walden hasn’t been in the greatest form going into this tournament so he will hope his first round win over Ken Doherty gives him a welcome boost in confidence but even if it does I still think Selby, who has the number one spot to play for this week, will be comfortably too good. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-walden-betting-mark-selby-can-move-into-the-quarter-finals-at-walden-s-expense-20130327 4pts M.Davis to beat J.Lisowski 11/8 BetVictor Mark Davis looks overpriced to me in this match. Jack Lisowski has the edge in terms of talent between these two but in results you’d have to say that’s Mark Davis’ domain. Davis has won their two previous meetings and while you could argue Lisowski is playing better now than ever before you could equally argue that two weeks is a very short sample for form. Consistency could be the key and Davis is consistent and merits a punt at odds against here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lisowski-vs-m-davis-betting-mark-davis-can-put-the-youngster-in-his-place-in-beijing-20130327

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Thursday afternoon TV previews: 5pts M.Allen vs N.Robertson - Over 7.5 frames 4/5 Paddy Power This is a repeat of the Masters quarter final which Neil Robertson won in a deciding frame. That match was full of quality and was one of the matches of the season and I’m sure this will be just as close and just as high quality. These are two class acts who give everything and are capable of winning any tournament they enter. I don’t see either running away with this and I fancy we might see another deciding frame but at the very worst I’m confident we’ll see eight frames. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/allen-vs-robertson-betting-tie-of-the-second-round-should-be-every-bit-as-close-as-their-masters-match-20130327 4pts S.Maguire vs B.Hawkins - Over 7.5 frames 4/5 Bet365 These two are both decent players who know what it takes to go on and win tournaments. Both have won major tournaments this season so both will be confident going into this match and I expect it to be a tight one for that reason. Both men played well in the first round and put some decent breaks together so I think there will be a bit of punch and counter punch about this match and whichever way it goes I expect it to finish no worse than 5-3 either way. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/maguire-vs-hawkins-betting-two-experienced-players-can-play-out-a-tight-second-round-match-in-beijing-20130327

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 29 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisowski, J v Murphy, S (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.23 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Williams, M v Selby, M (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.45 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Campbell, M v Robertson, N (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maguire, S v Bingham, S (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.89 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Friday morning QF previews: 4pts M.Selby (-1.5 frames) to beat M.Williams 10/11 Paddy Power I’m not convinced by three frames from Mark Williams though. I need to see more of that before I believe he is back in form. Mark Selby is in good form. We knew that before this week and he looks to be fine tuning his game nicely in the build up to Sheffield. Williams still isn’t getting in from distance and I don’t expect Selby to give him the chances from short range to win this one so it’s Selby for me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-williams-betting-mark-selby-can-make-it-to-another-semi-final-in-china-20130328 3pts J.Lisowski to beat S.Murphy 7/4 Bet365 There really is a comparison between Lisowski’s run in this tournament and Judd Trump’s run when he won this event in 2011 and there’s no reason at all why Lisowski can’t win this match. Against Davis in the last round I wondered whether he would cope with a tactical match but he did and he has shown he can outscore anyone so with Murphy in the habit of making matches hard work for himself I’ll take Lisowski as a value punt here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/murphy-vs-lisowski-betting-jack-lisowski-can-move-into-the-semi-finals-at-the-first-time-of-asking-20130328

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Friday afternoon QF previews: 4pts N.Robertson (-2.5 frames) to beat M.Campbell 11/10 Bet365 Neil Robertson looks in really mean form so far this week and I think he’ll win this. It is as though losing to Ding from 3-0 up in the final of the PTC finals annoyed him and he’s determined to make up for it this week. Marcus Campbell has gone along serenely but I’m just not convinced he’s got the game to live with Robertson in this match so it is the Australian for me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/robertson-vs-campbell-betting-neil-robertson-looks-too-good-for-marcus-campbell-in-beijing-20130328 4pts S.Maguire vs S.Bingham - Over 7.5 frames 4/5 Paddy Power The Welsh Open final went to a deciding frame and this one has all the makings of being just as close too. Maguire looks in good form this week but Stuart Bingham has come through the draw quite quietly and showed right at the start of the season that he can play in Chinese conditions when he won an Asian PTC and made the final of the Wuxi Classic. Everything points to this being close so over 7.5 frames looks the obvious pick here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/maguire-vs-bingham-betting-this-one-looks-like-being-just-as-close-as-their-welsh-open-final-last-month-20130328

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 30 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Murphy, S v Selby, M (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.52 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.59 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Robertson, N v Maguire, S (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.90 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Semi final previews: 4pts M.Selby (-1.5 frames) to beat S.Murphy Evs Stan James Shaun Murphy’s best results seem to come when he attacks but whether he feels he can attack the table against someone with Selby’s class remains to be seen. He didn’t when the two met in the UK Championship final and that’s a concern. Selby has shown he can grind a win out this week but he’s also showed he can outscore anyone too and with the form he’s been in I expect him to move into another final in China. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/murphy-vs-selby-betting-mark-selby-can-power-into-another-chinese-final-20130329 4pts S.Maguire to beat N.Robertson 6/4 BetVictor Stephen Maguire has an excellent record in this tournament and I think he’s good value to make it into back to back finals in this match. Neil Robertson is a quality player but he was beaten by Matthew Stevens in his last semi final in China and he wasn’t at his best against Marcus Campbell in the previous round. Maguire has already won a semi final this season in the Welsh Open and he can win another here with his heavy scoring bursts. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/robertson-vs-maguire-betting-stephen-maguire-can-move-into-second-successive-china-open-final-20130329

Re: China Open 25-31 Mar Final preview: 4pts M.Selby to beat N.Robertson 10/11 Skybet This will be a tight final, of that I’m sure but it is a final I expect Mark Selby to win. I think his B game is just a bit stronger than Robertson and the world number one is unbelievably good under pressure too. Robertson has been beaten by Selby in both the Masters final and their bizarre UK Championship quarter final and I think the Leicester man can complete the hat trick with a more fluent win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-robertson-betting-mark-selby-can-repeat-his-masters-final-success-over-robertson-in-china-open-final-20130330