** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Aldric's 1 goal

aldric

Going to go for a slight twist and no doubt be a failure.  Just need some luck (sorry Harry) and a few consecutive winners with the plan to go for double-ups.

Going to back over .5 goals at HT if it's 0-0 and under 1.05 was matched before kickoff.

I suspect odds will usually be around 1.20 to 1.30 but I havent done much research ?.

Low odds on the first bet, with 1.01 Matched before kickoff.

Bet 1.

Tallinna Kalev v Tallinna FC Flora
Over/Under 0.5 Goals

21 minutes ago, JdsGooner90 said:

This is more difficult then it should be isnt it ?

Yep, definitely constantly dodging bullets.  Stats mean nothing really can always end 0-0.

I'd rather try and get on a run of double ups with slightly higher odds. 

36 minutes ago, JdsGooner90 said:

This is more difficult then it should be isnt it ?

I'd say it's pretty much exactly as difficult as it should be but the odds are so short that it skews people's perception of how easy it should be!

38 minutes ago, aldric said:

Just need some luck (sorry Harry) and a few consecutive winners with the plan to go for double-ups.

We all need a bit of that, whether we're aiming for a long run or a double up (loser landing either on the bet that brings the double up or the first bet of the next attempt etc.)

40 minutes ago, aldric said:

Going to back over .5 goals at HT if it's 0-0 and under 1.05 was matched before kickoff.

I suspect odds will usually be around 1.20 to 1.30 but I havent done much research

I just don't see any reason why the odds should be wrong at half time just because a game that was expected to be high scoring is still goalless at the break. Like most markets on BF the price will probably be just about where it should be. I do think you'd be better taking a "head up" approach (looking for bets that strike you as a good proposition regardless of sport, market or price range) rather than "head down and blinkers on" (must be this market/price/precise circumstances).

11 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

I'd say it's pretty much exactly as difficult as it should be but the odds are so short that it skews people's perception of how easy it should be!

We all need a bit of that, whether we're aiming for a long run or a double up (loser landing either on the bet that brings the double up or the first bet of the next attempt etc.)

I just don't see any reason why the odds should be wrong at half time just because a game that was expected to be high scoring is still goalless at the break. Like most markets on BF the price will probably be just about where it should be. I do think you'd be better taking a "head up" approach (looking for bets that strike you as a good proposition regardless of sport, market or price range) rather than "head down and blinkers on" (must be this market/price/precise circumstances).

Completely agree with everything you say.

I just like taking any real thought out of the equation.  If goals are expected, which they should be if the odds before kickoff as so low.

Then I'd rather be on at higher odds at HT than the low odds at kickoff.

Obviously going to be more losers but I won't need as many to be winners to get a double up.

Makes sense in my wee brain ? ?