** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 25-28

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 25-28 Just one spread trade on tonight's Prem games: a buy of Braintree/Alfreton total goals at 2.9 with Sporting (well inside Spreadex's buy price). It strikes me that this is a relatively low downside trade - only once this season (a 0-0 with Stockport) have Braintree's home matches failed to make up two or over. Alfreton have been a bit tighter recently from their generous early season days, but only four of their away matches have made up under two. Both sides have a relatively poor chances-to-goals conversion rate, which counts against the trade, but the fact that Braintree will have Alan Devonshire's dressing-down ringing in their ears will keep them on the front foot, although they'll no doubt suffer from the effects of two games in three days on a heavy pitch. I can't see this being a stroll in the park, and there should be plenty of chances along the way.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 25-28 The smallest of profits on the spread trade last night, but down overall with the fixed odds play on Alfreton, capping a losing midweek session. I was a little worried about Mansfield's chances when I saw that there was no Clayton in the side.