Nicky Henderson Chan 4

Primevil

Re: Nicky Henderson Chan 4

Would it not just be a blinding evening talking to the great man over a meal and a glass or two of wine. Just about the best gig CH4 have ever had, The man is spellbinding,,,and Bloody honest.:clap
I do hope he takes Grandouet to Aintree.... Nice flat track and win, lose or draw should create a relitively easy trade. Saying that, he's fallen twice over Hurdles..... Shame I have a Wedding to attend so will have to play without protection... :( C4 Racing should be like this every week! I do not believe anyone watches it for fashion tips from Chester and the like!! Bring back the Picture Puzzle!!! Ha ha!

Re: Nicky Henderson Chan 4 Grandouet, a highly class but highly frustrating horse. I thought he was going really well in the champion hurdle, but I guess jumping is the name of the game. Aintree will suit him down to the ground!

You would think he is keen to take on cue card n flemins at aintree..with SS...Did i hear right' date=' he came back a kilo heavier.?..after chelt.[/quote'] I think he said that SS was 5kg heavier today than he was on race day... But I might be wrong! lol (also Bobs Worth 5kg lighter and another horse was 1kg heavier but I cant remember the name of that one, possibly Simonsig?)

Terrific interview:clap Would love to see SS at Aintree but still think he will go to Punchestown in the end myself??
Obviously Nicky knows his horses a damn sight better than I do, but I would hate to see SS go to Aintree and get beat because he hadnt gotten over the festival. I know he had a very easy race but if he is to take these on then I would prefer it to have been his main target not an after thought.

Re: Nicky Henderson Chan 4 Love these trainer interviews, one of my favs is Colin Tizzard, he seems to me like a mad professor who stumbles along in life. I remember when he said he only ran Cue Card in the Haldon Cup when his son reminded him it was not a 3 mile chase. And after the Ryanair he said on Racing UK that the Bowl at Aintree would be the obvious target next, thats a 3 mile race and got mixed up with the Melling Chase. He kills me and i think the interviewers have a bit of fun with him. Good bloke though and still wonders how to cope with all the spotlight. You just know Henderson will know every race over every distance in the calendar but then again he should do with all that talent year on year. The trainer interviews are worth the Racing UK fee on their own!