** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ANZ netball

binomial

Re: ANZ netball Nice handicapping. Playing: Mystics -2.5 1u Both sides have looked horrible. Mystics have much more talent and should be able to run out the game. Firebirds -1.5 and over 106.5 $3.50 2u Both games last season were fairly low scoring, Firebirds are playing third away game in a row work plus home teams are dominating, all make this a questionable bet but i quite like it still.

Re: ANZ netball nice round last weekend binomial :clap Personally just had the one play on the Tbirds ML leaning Vixens today, line is pretty much where I marked it (vixens -6) but -4.5 at my book is evens via some money for the fever at the + ... intangibles favour visitors today imo - ie motivation ect. still a major question mark over fever against quality opposition too

Re: ANZ netball I played fever +6.5 large. Howarth is out again and Mcmahon has been terrible. Although Brazil is out for Fever. Fever have been strong at home and poor away as i see it, clubbing the magic has to count as quality opposition doesn't it? I thought Vixens were very poor last week and are somewhat overated.

Re: ANZ netball got that wrong. fever play like they are on the heroin again and couldn't care less, throw the ball to no one, throw the ball out of bounds for no reason. vixens didn't give them much to beat, but they were no where near it. Firebirds -2.5 4u von ber tough is out and firebirds should be much bigger favourites for mine. might play under as well. leaning pulse and over in the other game but might leave it alone.