** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Sweden > Allsvenskan > 2013

Re: Sweden > Allsvenskan > 2013 Sweden Superettan Varnamo - Degerfors 07:00 pm Varnano is in 13th place with 15 points! At home they are 2-0-4 goals 4:6 . Varnamo got away from direct relegation with a 1-0 victory over Ljungskile , but is still to the playoff zone. Varnano has shown some progress with 3-1-1 in last five games. Degerfors is in 6th place with 24 points . Away they are 6-2-2 goals 18:13..Last round they won away 0-1 over the last place Brage .The team has only lost two games since April, againts Hammarby and Örebro .Midfilder Johan Bertilsson 14/9 is doing a great contribute to the squad scoring in the last three games! Varnano showed signs of hope last game but the team has been in the relegation zone since they were promoted in 2010. While Degerfors had a good team, they won both settlements last year (3-2 and 6-1),and these are my reasons to play Degerfors today! Away win 2.30 @ Bet365 8/10. Good Luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Sweden > Allsvenskan > 2013 Moving on AIK "to win against 0" at 2.40 (bet365) in the game against Åtvidaberg. AIK with huge form (8-2-0) before last weeks game against nightmare-opponent Malmö which ended 0-1. AIK deserved at least one point though and did a really good game. I think they will restart their run against the title at home against Åtvidaberg. AIK with full starting XI. Not impressed by Åtvidaberg away (on real grass) this year and dont think they will deliver against the best defence in the league.

IFK Gothenburg - Elfsborg (Allsvenskan) 17/8 Hello people First time i post here so i want to say sorry if this is put in the wrong section and MOD is free to move it if they whant. Today is a game between IFK Gothenburg (4th) and Elfsborg (5th) @ 16:00 (Swedish time about 50min left). The tabel at the moment looks like this: 1. Helsingborg 19 +25 38 2. Malmo FF 19 +14 38 3. AIK 19 +11 38 4. IFK Gothenburg 19 +11 38 5. Elfsborg 19 +14 31 6. Kalmar 19 +7 31 For this game IFK Gothenburg have many players on there injury list, and most important many of them are in there defence where three ordinary defender are not ready for this game. Gothenburgs Adam Johnsson have been the worst defender durring the spring season, but suddenley he is the best now that the three other is gone. Robin Soder have been taken of there injury list and will be on the plan today (he have made 6 goals in the last 6 games for IFK). Elfsborg will be without Lasse Nilsson and Daniel Moeback (both are very important player for Elfsborg) and also Simon Hedlund will miss the game. This game is a derby of the west coast of Sweden and everytime they play the stand is sold out. A win for IFK and they will be back in the fight about first place, meanwhile Elfsborg must win so they don't get to far behind. IFK last 5 games: W-W-L-L-D Elfsborgs last 5 games: W-D-L-L-D and the 5 latest game between this teams (where IFK have been the home team): 2012-09-16 IFK Gothenburgh - Elfsborg 2-1 2011-06-22 IFK Gothenburgh - Elfsborg 1-1 2010-04-18 IFK Gothenburgh - Elfsborg 5-1 2009-08-30 IFK Gothenburgh - Elfsborg 4-0 2008-10-26 IFK Gothenburgh - Elfsborg 5-2 IFK have real grass on there ground while Elfsborg have plastic. So my guess is that this game can go either way. IFK can win and Elsborg can win but im in more for that this heads up will end in goal party and with the problems in IFKs injury list and the important about this game i think betting on over 2.5 @ 2.xx is a odds not to fetch. BOL! And once again sorry if this is missplaced

Re: Sweden > Allsvenskan > 2013 Hi, Abyss; :welcome to the forum, and thank you for very detailed analysis, that's indeed very good post! :ok As for the location of your post, here on this forum we do not open separate threads for each match, except English Premier leagues; for all other leagues, there are weekly or, for less attended leagues, seasonal threads, which is the case with Allsvenskan. Hence, I merged your thread into this main thread! :ok Good luck with your bet, hope it will come in, and enjoy your staying here! :)

Re: Sweden > Allsvenskan > 2013

Hi, Abyss; :welcome to the forum, and thank you for very detailed analysis, that's indeed very good post! :ok As for the location of your post, here on this forum we do not open separate threads for each match, except English Premier leagues; for all other leagues, there are weekly or, for less attended leagues, seasonal threads, which is the case with Allsvenskan. Hence, I merged your thread into this main thread! :ok Good luck with your bet, hope it will come in, and enjoy your staying here! :)
Thank you froment and thanks for the tip, will think about this in the future

Djurgarden - Hacken 18/8 15:00 Lets do another Allsvenskan today This time its between Djurgarden (12) and Hacken (11). Hacken have big issues at the moment and have lost there latest 5 games. Djurgarden have new coach and as soon as he did take over the team the team have start to climb in the table. They have won 4 of there last 5 games and lost 1, they have got in a few new good players and have really wake up to not be in the bottom battle anymore. Hackens team captain Mohammed Ali Khan was taken out for the swedish national team but didn't take that place to be abel to help Hacken to get stronger, but they are missing 3 players to this game and the most important one of them is the Top Scorer of Allsvenskan El Kabir that will be on the injury list till next week. As soon as he got injured Hacken started to loose there games so El Kabir is a VERY imporant part of Hacken. When it comes to Djurgarden the pluses are: - New coach - A few new good players - There form on homegroud - 84% of all Djurgardens points have come on the home ground - 79% of all there goals is done on the home ground The odds for Djurgarden to win is between 2.29 - 2.54 BOL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Sweden > Allsvenskan > 2013 Moving on Öster asian+0,5 at 1.90 away against Åtvidaberg. Öster with 3-3-0 last six games. Åtvidaberg with seven games without a win and with star player Viktor Prodell sold to Belgium. Öster without Måns Karlsson and Kenny Pavey. Öster also more motivated if you look at the table. All in all, 1.90 at Öster asian+0,5 seems way too high! Good luck!

Re: Sweden > Allsvenskan > 2013 OSTERS – HALMSTADS We're dealing here with clash of two newcomers included in relegation battle and I expect a serious and cautious approach from both sides. Osters is 4 points ahead of Halmstads and their main goal will be to stay on that distance and not to risk to much going gung-ho. On the other hand away team is basing their play on strong defense waiting for counters and set pieces because they don’t have the capacity nor the quality to play differently. In last two rounds both of them scored only 1 goal total and the offensive part is not their strongest. Except for Syrianska they have the worst attack in the league so far although their defenses are amongst better in the lower part of the Allsvenskan. Moreover, (according to Betprepare) Halmstads will probably be without their most dangerous player Selaković who sustained an injury in the last round. I expect a tight match and not so many goalscoring opportunities. Bet: Under 2,5 goals Odds: 1.80 BOL ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Sweden > Allsvenskan > 2013 KALMAR - GOTEBORG Although Kalmar are playing a solid game recently, I am not convinced that they will be able to parry their guest neither in quality not in motivation. The Kalmar defense, as mentioned in the preview, looks very stable at the moment, but that has a lot to do with the schedule they've been having. They played rather more defensive teams in their last five games, such as Gefle, AIK, Halmstads, and it's no wonder they managed to keep their net intact. That will definitely be much more difficult against a team such as Goteborg, which they've already proven earlier against Malmo, who loaded them up with four goals. Goteborg are in dire need of points at the moment, and cannot afford a fumble here. They are one of the teams with the best form in the championship at the moment, I'd even dare say the most impressive, looking at their results. Against the opponents Kalmar got one point from, playing no-goal ties (Gefle, AIK, Atvidabergs), Goteborg scored high wins and it is hard to say which part of their game is more impressive - the killer offense or the tough, impenetrable defense. Aside from that, the home team will again be missing their best midfielder and offense player Soderqvist, which makes it difficult for them to strike back. Anything other than Goteborg winning this, as currently the better and more motivated team, would be a surprise Bet: 2 Odds: 2.10 BOL ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Sweden > Allsvenskan > 2013 Goteborg v Oster Sunday 20th October 14.00 I have done poorly with recent Scandinavia tips, and this one is a tiny bit speculative, but I think this makes sense. It's a crunch top v bottom where I think there might be value backing goals at the current odds. With 3 games to go, Goteborg are in second place, 4 points behind Malmo with a slightly worse goal difference. Oster are 3rd from bottom in the relegation playoff place, six points behind Bromma ... http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2013/10/20/sweden/allsvenskan/ildrottsforeningen-kamraterna-goteborg/osters-ildrottsforening/1446702/?ICID=PL_MS_05 As I read it, both these teams really need 3 points here, and you can't see either being happy with a draw. Most of both sides recent games have been over 2.5 goals, and it looks pretty likely that this one will too. Over 2.5 goals 1.7 BetVictor A higher risk bet is over 3.5 ... Over 3.5 2.8 BetVictor Any thoughts welcome!

Goteborg v Oster Sunday 20th October 14.00 I have done poorly with recent Scandinavia tips, and this one is a tiny bit speculative, but I think this makes sense. It's a crunch top v bottom where I think there might be value backing goals at the current odds. With 3 games to go, Goteborg are in second place, 4 points behind Malmo with a slightly worse goal difference. Oster are 3rd from bottom in the relegation playoff place, six points behind Bromma ... http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2013/10/20/sweden/allsvenskan/ildrottsforeningen-kamraterna-goteborg/osters-ildrottsforening/1446702/?ICID=PL_MS_05 As I read it, both these teams really need 3 points here, and you can't see either being happy with a draw. Most of both sides recent games have been over 2.5 goals, and it looks pretty likely that this one will too. Over 2.5 goals 1.7 BetVictor A higher risk bet is over 3.5 ... Over 3.5 2.8 BetVictor Any thoughts welcome!
As said before Gothenburg is missing their best player and goalscorer Hysen(scored 2 quality goals against Germany this week)and Öster is missing their fw Gero.I think Öster rather will try to keep the point they have since goaldifference might be an factor for them in the end. Bet could easily be won anyway,just hope for an early Gothenburg goal. Just a heads up,no play for me but best of luck if you do!

Goteborg v Oster Sunday 20th October 14.00 I have done poorly with recent Scandinavia tips, and this one is a tiny bit speculative, but I think this makes sense. It's a crunch top v bottom where I think there might be value backing goals at the current odds. With 3 games to go, Goteborg are in second place, 4 points behind Malmo with a slightly worse goal difference. Oster are 3rd from bottom in the relegation playoff place, six points behind Bromma ... http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2013/10/20/sweden/allsvenskan/ildrottsforeningen-kamraterna-goteborg/osters-ildrottsforening/1446702/?ICID=PL_MS_05 As I read it, both these teams really need 3 points here, and you can't see either being happy with a draw. Most of both sides recent games have been over 2.5 goals, and it looks pretty likely that this one will too. Over 2.5 goals 1.7 BetVictor A higher risk bet is over 3.5 ... Over 3.5 2.8 BetVictor Any thoughts welcome!
Result: Goteborg 0 Oster 0 This was a crazy game in many respects. I saw most of the second half, and from what I saw, Oster (deep in relegation trouble) looked the better side, although both sides struggled to create real chances. It was wierd the way it drifted inexoriably to 0-0 although both sides really needed the 3 points. Only in the last few minutes that Goteborg really seemed to go for the win. And the single point doesn't really do either side much good. You could argue that neither side showed enough in attack to justify the 3 points I suppose.

Re: Sweden > Allsvenskan > 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 21 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AIK v IFK Norrköping (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kalmar FF v Djurgårdens IF (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.39 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Halmstads BK v Mjällby AIF (18:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sweden > Allsvenskan > 2013 AIK v Norrkoping AIK has an opportunity to jump to 2nd place tonight if they win against IFK. With only 3 games remaining this season, this is a must win game for them to have a chance of qualifying for the Europa League. Their home form has been terrific this season losing only once in 13 games and that was against the current leaders Malmo. In their last 8 home games they have won 6 and drew twice. Their opponent has had a mix season and its a pretty pointless game for them with nothing to play for. They play quite defensive away from home and usually play on the counter against stronger teams. The last time these 2 met AIK the away game 1-0 and the last time they played at AIK, the game ended 5-2 with AIK winning. Everything points towards HW which is my pick for today. AIK straight @ 1.5 at bet365 5/10 AIK HT @ 1.95 at bet365 3/10

AIK v Norrkoping AIK has an opportunity to jump to 2nd place tonight if they win against IFK. With only 3 games remaining this season, this is a must win game for them to have a chance of qualifying for the Europa League. Their home form has been terrific this season losing only once in 13 games and that was against the current leaders Malmo. In their last 8 home games they have won 6 and drew twice. Their opponent has had a mix season and its a pretty pointless game for them with nothing to play for. They play quite defensive away from home and usually play on the counter against stronger teams. The last time these 2 met AIK the away game 1-0 and the last time they played at AIK, the game ended 5-2 with AIK winning. Everything points towards HW which is my pick for today. AIK straight @ 1.5 at bet365 5/10 AIK HT @ 1.95 at bet365 3/10
AIK HT @ 1.95 at bet365 - bet won AIK straight @ 1.5 at bet365 - bet won

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 26 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] IF Brommapojkarna v AIK (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.19 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 27 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Djurgårdens IF v Gefle IF (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.48 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mjällby AIF v IFK Göteborg (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.86 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.96 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Helsingborgs IF v Kalmar FF (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.63 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.27 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Syrianska FC v Åtvidabergs FF (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.17 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 28 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] IFK Norrköping v Östers IF (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.97 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.89 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] IF Elfsborg v Malmö FF (18:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.53 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sweden > Allsvenskan > 2013 [h=1]Brommapojkarna vs AIK Solna[/h]This Stockholm derby will not be played at Brommapojkarna's ordinary home arena. They have chosen to play on Tele 2, which is normally Djurgardens' home ground. The reason is that they can get room for many more people there. AIK have three straight wins and even though they didn't play well in the last two matches, they still won. AIK Solna is normally a couple of classes better than Brommapojkarna. Now they are also very determined to keep the title race alive and have the support of the fans in their back. We expect AIK Solna to win. Brommapojkarna vs AIK Solna @2 (+1.90)

Re: Sweden > Allsvenskan > 2013 Final score Brommapojkarna vs AIK Solna 0:6

Brommapojkarna vs AIK Solna This Stockholm derby will not be played at Brommapojkarna's ordinary home arena. They have chosen to play on Tele 2, which is normally Djurgardens' home ground. The reason is that they can get room for many more people there. AIK have three straight wins and even though they didn't play well in the last two matches, they still won. AIK Solna is normally a couple of classes better than Brommapojkarna. Now they are also very determined to keep the title race alive and have the support of the fans in their back. We expect AIK Solna to win. Brommapojkarna vs AIK Solna @2 (+1.90)

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AIK v Helsingborgs IF (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Åtvidabergs FF v BK Häcken (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gefle IF v IF Elfsborg (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Halmstads BK v IF Brommapojkarna (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] IFK Göteborg v IFK Norrköping (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kalmar FF v Mjällby AIF (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Malmö FF v Syrianska FC (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Östers IF v Djurgårdens IF (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]