** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 23

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Kidderminster Harriers (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barrow v Ebbsfleet United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Braintree Town v Alfreton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dartford v Gateshead (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hereford United v Hyde FC (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v AFC Telford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Tamworth (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mansfield Town v Macclesfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nuneaton Town v Woking (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Stockport County v Newport County (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 23 Interesting matches here...........I will do my "research" and homework on Mansfield - Macca and Southport - Kiddy. One of these two are definitely worth of playing on them, Kiddy seems like sitter and Mansfield seems to edge Macca, at least for now. Kiddy is on fantastic goal spree and practicaly unstoppable, they outclassed Newport at home, and are excellent against top teams. In other match i find very difficult for Macca to score against Mansfield and dont see over 2,5 goals here. Only thing I am afraid are odds on these matches, they are quite low and there are many odds under 2.00, including rest of conference league games. It will be some suprises, no doubt, but i think it s my task to research them till Saturday.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 23 No surprise to see the bloke no one had ever heard of has left Stockport today and the board have admitted they made the wrong decision. I think they were the only people who thought they might have made the right one. Ian Bogie has been given the job. Tomorrows Gateshead v Newport match is off.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 23

No surprise to see the bloke no one had ever heard of has left Stockport today and the board have admitted they made the wrong decision. I think they were the only people who thought they might have made the right one. Tomorrows Gateshead v Newport match is off.
Their first appointment was clearly the wrong one but this latest one looks a good one :eek.

Interesting matches here...........I will do my "research" and homework on Mansfield - Macca and Southport - Kiddy. One of these two are definitely worth of playing on them' date=' Kiddy seems like sitter and Mansfield seems to edge Macca, at least for now. Kiddy is on fantastic goal spree and practicaly unstoppable, they outclassed Newport at home, and are excellent against top teams. In other match i find very difficult for Macca to score against Mansfield and dont see over 2,5 goals here. Only thing I am afraid are odds on these matches, they are quite low and there are many odds under 2.00, including rest of conference league games. It will be some suprises, no doubt, but i think it s my task to research them till Saturday.[/quote'] I wasn't at the game but every match report I have seen, together with assorted forums, seems to indicate that Newport were unlucky to lose against Kidderminster, whose keeper had a blinder. Why do you say that Kiddy outclassed Newport?

I wasn't at the game but every match report I have seen' date=' together with assorted forums, seems to indicate that Newport were unlucky to lose against Kidderminster, whose keeper had a blinder. Why do you say that Kiddy outclassed Newport?[/quote'] Having looked at the report on the BBC website I can only back up what BB says. Newport had 16 shots to Kiddie's 5 and even Burr said afterwards it was backs to the wall stuff.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 23 Well, difference was lethal finishing. As a Kiddy fan I cannot say anything else but besides the upset loss couple of weeks ago, Kiddy deservedly won almost every match including this one. Same as Mansfield, this two teams are unstoppable at moment. I feel sorry for Newport but this match was battle of nerves, Kiddy had nerves in the end and scored late one, still have feeling that complacency cost Newport in finish of the match.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 23 Guessed you were a Kiddie fan and that says it all. As much as I do like reading what fans think I do think at times it can be a bit rose tinted and it can work both when the team are going well and when they are doing poorly. I see it with my own side all the time and whereas I can look objectively (most of the time) at what I think they have done and are going to do, most fans can't and sometimes see games totally differently to me. A good example of this is when I went to watch Welling v Grimsby in the FA Trophy and Welling were in my opinion very unlucky not to get at least a replay as Grimsby had done very little but score in the 2nd half. Grimsby fans on Twitter disagreed with me saying they hadn't got out of second gear and that it didn't matter as they had won. Whist the latter is certainly true however I think my view on Grimsby is coming true now as from what I can tell they have barely peformed well since then. When betting you have to look objectively and it seems to me Newport out performed Kiddie on Tuesday night. I am not saying you aren't on a great run at the moment, because you clearly are and I hope you win the league as I backed you at 25s a couple of months ago, but saying you outclassed Newport to me seems a total lie.

Gateshead v Newport is now being played at Boston next Thursday. Boston apparently is only 20 miles closer to Gateshead than Newport!
Newport play Southport away Tuesday (after Stockport away on Saturday) - Boston's a local derby for them! Gateshead have Grimsby at home on Tuesday (which means Hartlepool that night). What a mess!

Newport play Southport away Tuesday (after Stockport away on Saturday) - Boston's a local derby for them! Gateshead have Grimsby at home on Tuesday (which means Hartlepool that night). What a mess!
Quite frankly it shouldn't be allowed to happen, but of course the play-off final has to be at Wembley!

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 23 If anybody's interested, there are about 16 minutes of highlights of Newport County v Kidderminster here: http://www.newport-county.co.uk/ Scroll down half way on right hand side and click on match frame. As another Harriers' fan, I'm keeping stumm. As addpea says, it is difficult to be objective, but of course I hope his 25/1 bet wins:hope. I'm on at 125/1 from when I first saw signs of recovery and stability, although my main bet is 80/1 to be promoted. I actually fear a slight setback at Southport on Saturday. Harriers were dreadful for 35 minutes at home to Tamworth last Saturday, and it was a travesty that they had a 2-1 HT lead. However, they were much better in the 2nd half despite some uncharacteristic sloppiness at the back. Clearly the Newport pitch was really sapping, so there might be one or two fresh pairs of legs brought in at Southport. Against that, Southport played with 10 men for a long time at Tamworth on Tuesday after their keeper was sent off, so they should hopefully be equally knackered.

If anybody's interested' date=' there are about 16 minutes of highlights of Newport County v Kidderminster here: [url']http://www.newport-county.co.uk/ Scroll down half way on right hand side and click on match frame. As another Harriers' fan, I'm keeping stumm. As addpea says, it is difficult to be objective, but of course I hope his 25/1 bet wins:hope. I'm on at 125/1 from when I first saw signs of recovery and stability, although my main bet is 80/1 to be promoted. I actually fear a slight setback at Southport on Saturday. Harriers were dreadful for 35 minutes at home to Tamworth last Saturday, and it was a travesty that they had a 2-1 HT lead. However, they were much better in the 2nd half despite some uncharacteristic sloppiness at the back. Clearly the Newport pitch was really sapping, so there might be one or two fresh pairs of legs brought in at Southport. Against that, Southport played with 10 men for a long time at Tamworth on Tuesday after their keeper was sent off, so they should hopefully be equally knackered.
Nice one, Labrador. I've been wondering if you managed to bag the outrageous prices. 7am pitch clearing at Southport tomorrow - they have a good record of getting games on.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 23 TV game preview: 4pts Kidderminster to beat Southport 21/20 BetVictor This match is probably bigger for Kidderminster than it is for Southport as although Southport are only six points above the drop it will take some crazy sequences of results to put them in immediate trouble. Kidderminster are in excellent form and with fixture congestion and cup final distractions around some of their rivals they have an excellent chance of winning the title this season. They head to Haig Avenue in decent form and they can continue that form by bagging the three points. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/southport-vs-kidderminster-betting-kidderminster-can-strengthen-their-titles-claims-at-southport-20130322

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 23 A couple of spread trades appeal, though they have a high chance of voiding. I've sold the time of the 2nd Alfreton Town goal away at Braintree Town at 78 with Sporting. Alfreton aren't quite as free-scoring away as they are at home but they face a side who have played a lot of football in the last seven days and who lost Dan Holman and Ryan Peters to injury and can be forgiven for feeling a bit second-hand. I've also sold the time of the 2nd Hyde goal with Sporting at 80. I've been opposing Hereford in their past couple of matches - there's a whiff of end-of-season about their performances. A scrappy win over ten-man Barrow and a loss at Gateshead does nothing to put me off this view. I'm not completely trusting of Hyde's uptick in form but they have been pretty clinical and Hereford do concede at home. Probably, though, the snow will win in Hereford and the rain in Braintree.

Re: England > Weekend > BlueSQ Bet Prem Mar 23 I ve decided to back Mansfield today for many reasons. First one is that they havent played match in the last round and are physically more ready then Steve King's side, couple of days at rest mean a lot. Second one is the fact that Macclesfield lost their last match convincingly and have long streak of no losing same as mansfield and it is time for them to capitulate. Third one, if my Kiddy defeats Southport today, then Mansfield will be forced to get a win today, i would say it will be dead or alive match for them today. In last round I had some fears over ending their long winning streax because it was away match, but today is totally different situation and I believe that respectable Steve Kings side will find themselves losing.

Not sure why if Kidderminster win that will make it a must win for Mansfield. Wouldn't they still have it in their own hands? Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum
Lets put it this way, it will be a one reason more for them to win.