It's a long way to a £100k

Denman

Rather optimistic I know but I want to win myself £100k with this Glory Hunt. Granted I've tried them in the past and I've never seemed to continue them for that long, hopefully it'll be different this time round. I'm going to start with a bank of £100 so in theory I only have to multiply my initial bank by 1000x, which should be a piece of cake really. I have been profitable with my football betting this year, I think I've vastly improved my selection policies in recent times and pay much bigger attention to the price and the situation surrounding each bet. My staking plan is rather aggressive and not really that complicated to be honest it shall simply be a 25% outlay/liability of my bank for each bet with my bank being updated after every bet, to take full advantage of the wonders that is compounding. I shall also up that staking to 33% of my bank after one loser, that shall remain the case until I either reach back to my original high point or if I suffer another losing bet. In both case my staking than shall return to 25% until a suffer another loser and then I repeat the same process again. There's no select plan for what I will be betting on but since I'm risking such an hefty portion of my bank each time obviously the bets are going to be mostly laying long shots or backing at short odds. I do have it in mind to focus on correct score laying though and from a rough estimate I expect my average odds to be in the laying 13/14 shot range or backing around 1.05-1.10 shots. If my maths is correct 400 successive win bets at the price should get me my £100k. I know that is rather unlikely but if I can at least turn some profit I'll be happy. There's also the possibility I'll bank some profit at some stage but don't want to do it too often because I want to put my funds into action. First bet shall be up sometime soon.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.