** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 18-21

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 18-21 One player goal minute quote appeals on the spreads tonight: Mark Cullen at 11 to buy with Sporting. A very low quote for a team that do create chances - he had a couple of near things against Braintree on Saturday, and notched a brace at Barrow before that. Plenty of lowly sides have found the Luton defence accommodating this season, and at the moment they're not able to replicate their very solid defensive work on the road at home. Cullen is a class act - clearly a player who can operate higher up the food chain. Two final very risky, low-downside trades - a sell of Barrow's 2nd goal at Dartford (at 80) and a sell of Ebbsfleet's 2nd goal at Cambridge U (at 81). Barrow is the riskier of the two, I think - they're not great travellers and often don't make a decent performance pay (as last weekend at Hereford). But Dartford can be forgiven for easing off the gas after a great season especially at home, and I wouldn't be surprised if this produced a strange result. I'm not sure if Barrow have it in them to score two, but at this price I'll take the risk. Ebbsfleet usually follow a great performance (Saturday) with a real stinker, but they do score away from home. Cambridge deserve huge credit for the win over Grimsby, and it might be that they can build on that disciplined performance, but at home they haven't been quite as convincing as their creditable results suggest, with the away sides often having plenty of chances and possession.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 18-21 On the draw in four matches (Ebbsfleet, Stockport, Nuneaton, Barrow). Nuneaton, my meal ticket this season in BSP, in six games as a dog of 4.0 or better at home have 5 draws and one loss (0-1 to Kiddy). Considered outright wins with Barrow and Ebbsfleet, as this season the dogs have been getting 3 points, not just 1. But I just don't see it here. Macclesfield are just 6-3-4 this season as a big home favorite, but Telford's upsets have come exclusively as dogs of 5.0 and under...as huge dogs, like today, they've been poor. Will swerve here.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 18-21 the odds are drifting on gosport for some reason at redditch(evens now) i cant find any team news on the net but it seems odd as gosport have won their last three against top sides scoring 13 goals in the process i have taken them ht/ft at 9-4 and evens outright, i have seen redditch a couple of times this season and they arent great so fingers crossed

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 18-21

My finals bets for today are: Macclesfield 1 (i was divided between them and Cambridgers, but i am afraid of Ebbsefleet suprise hit so it's Macca, Luton is a big no-no for me) Newport - Kiddy over 2,5 goals...It speaks for himself, altough record of over 2,5 for kiddy away is poor, but both teams are in excellent attacking form, and its a large stake in bet, no1 position in league so i think there will bw lot of goals today cos of importance of match. Alternatively double chance on Kiddy is good bet Dartford Barrow over 2,5 goals....Both teams are extremely poor defensive, no other things to expect rain of goals today. Dartford is especially thankful for these bets Nuneaton - Grimsby, double chance on nuneaton, I bellive their defence will hold onto draw at least, they have to save themselves from relegation and Grimsby have fallen back onto bad form in recent matches, i wouldnt back them today And in the end i hope for Mansfield to lose points today, large numbers
Well i missed this one unexpectedly but still got some nice profit on rest of bets...I couldnt believe, I watched Dartford on stream and was quite suprised how unefficient they were. Barrow won deservedly, Dartford were lousy today, they werent a threath at all.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 18-21

one interesting clash in North Conference between Bishop's Stortford and Harrogate Town. I guess the price of 2.0 on William Hill is a very good proposal. I don't know, probably Harrogate has injury problems or suspensions but statistically guests should take 3 pts.
I was right! :clap

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 18-21 Weather-depleted session but a decent one all the same, with a win for Concord and a win last night for Gainsborough. The spreads were mixed, with Barrow and Ebbsfleet failing to nab a second goal and Cullen failing to score - 30 points lost there. But Gateshead scored their 2nd early enough to finish a fair way north of the line. Some superb calls tonight - sublime call by Kevshat, hazarder and addpea on Nuneaton, addpea on Gateshead, French on Harrogate, hazarder on Macc, BG on Gosport, ATT on Ebbsfleet draw... think that's everybody. Lucrative thread!

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 18-21 Guys, what about today's battle in North Conference between Corby Town (19) and Solihall Moors (12). To my mind, there is a wrong approach from books' side. Look, Corby is a real dump team - they've lost 4 home games from last 6. One win against dead Stalybridge Celtic is not a serious argument. A tie with Bishop's Stortford was also a gift for hosts. Guests lost their three last games. Ok! But they lost to the real promotion contenders: Guiseley, Altrincham and Halifax. In the same time Solihall demolished already mentioned Stalybridge 3-0 and Worchester City 3-1. The attacking pair Bogle-Angus works more or less productively. And, finally, the last touch on this masterpiece: 21/08/12 Solihull Moors 3 – 0 Corby Town 01/01/12 Solihull Moors 1 – 2 Corby Town 26/12/11 Corby Town 0 – 3 Solihull Moors 19/03/11 Corby Town 0 – 2 Solihull Moors 12/02/11 Solihull Moors 7 – 2 Corby Town 13/02/10 Solihull Moors 3 – 0 Corby Town 23/01/10 Corby Town 1 – 2 Solihull Moors Solihall lost once to Corby at home and used to crash and burn them last 3 years. I think Solihall Moors (0) for 2.05 at bet365 is a good proposal.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Mar 18-21 Great call by French on Solihull Moors last night! Tonight's game in the BlueSQ Prem is Braintree/Nuneaton - latest odds at the top of the thread. Also tonight is the Ryman game between Concord Rangers and Thurrock. Concord are best price at 4/6, the draw at 14/5 and Thurrock at 10/3. The Thurrock game on Tuesday was postponed while Concord put on a busy performance against Bury. Ben Walster, who broke Harry Elmes's leg when the teams met in the abandoned game last month, has been released by Thurrock, so doesn't play tonight.