** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April Galatasaray loses the open-plays. John, Sneijder, Drogba'dan a football Waiting for the attack. If you defend the goal against Galatasaray in the weight vermesse real madrid Galatasaray "Ronaldo, Di Maria, Benzema and Mesut Ozil man defense can not stop doing. Galatasaray to act as a team and the team is the most important factor, especially in defense gerekir.Galatasaray to play for the defense of the very not as simple as it may seem to defeat galatasarayı yapabiliyor.Ama errors. Galatasaray 4-4-2 formula, waiting for the continuation of the field team. Area narrowed by the fiction of a midfielder of Real Madrid in a match laky sokabilir.Bol bekliyorum.Maçı Real madrid will win a difficult situation and 3.5 goals will be

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April I think Gala will lose this game, but not by a big margin. Expect both teams to score. 3-2 or 4-2 for Madrid. Return leg will be difficult for Madrid if they only win by 1 goal difference. I expect Madrid to win the first leg, Gala to win the 2nd leg. Will come down to who scores more goals throughout both matches.

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April I normally don\t bet on goal scorers, but Burak Yilmaz to score anytime @ 5.00 looks like a good price to me, considering that he has scored in all Galatasaray games in the Champions League so far.

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April It's a nobet match second me. Of course Real can win it,and can win it with a big margin too but even with a bad result like draw they can win convincingly in Instanbul because above all,who haven't managed to win in Instanbul??! I mean the 1.2 odd is nothing because Real can draw 1-1 at home and can win in the 2nd leg in turkey 0-4. :)

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April

It's a nobet match second me. Of course Real can win it' date='and can win it with a big margin too but even with a bad result like draw they can win convincingly in Instanbul because above all,who haven't managed to win in Instanbul??! I mean the 1.2 odd is nothing because Real can draw 1-1 at home and can win in the 2nd leg in turkey 0-4. :)[/quote'] galatasaray has once beaten madrid in istanbul a decade ago.now there beating germans in thier home too.im a madrid fan and ill like to see them go all the way but one has to respect other teams..There is a reason galatasaray is playing madrid in last 8 and shalke is not....

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April I wish it was another pathetic german team so that we could have eliminated once again ... instead of Spanish heavyweights !!! This is the team that has the most hunger for the cup because their rivals Barcelona are guaranteed to win La Liga... I'm a Galatasaray fan and I've been waiting for this game since the draw. As a Galatasaray fan I hope we get something out of the game. Realisticly this is Real Madrid and they do have some of the best players and I don't even need to mention their names. Let's not forget Manchester United dominated against Madrid untill the red card and let's not forget Galatasaray dominated against man united in England and lost 1-0 with hitting the post twice. Of course that's not a comparison but an example. Galatasaray players and the fans know this is a mission impossible !!! But they have nothing to lose and they will play 200% with their heart , and they will try everything to get something out of this match. Galatasaray is on form now , and playing a lot better than they played vs. Schalke. They have found their way to play better football more like a barcelona style with a few level down... Weaknesses of GALATASARAY definetely defence... Full backs can't come back as quick as they need to be , and central defenders are experienced enough , even tho they have potential and quality. I know my team very well and I can assure you guys that Real Madrid will score a goal for sure. Galatasaray do have the attacking power to score but we don't have wingers either ... We have really good mid. Felipe Melo defensive mid. partnering Selcuk Inan who is now called Turkish Xavi in Turkey and by the Galatasaray fans. I could freely say he is the best player in the mid. area with creativity and technical passes etc. Hamit also getting up to his form .. Everybody knows Drogba and Sneijder , and Burak Yilmaz who is tied with Ronaldo in Champ. league top scorers .... HERE ARE MY BETS !!! Because of the odd I would recommend you guys to bet on Galatasaray +1 or +2 handicap whichever has the better odd and also another bet would be Galatasaray Double Chance ... bear in mind I only recommend these on small stakes !!! But with real having 1.05 odds to win I'm sure it's worth to risk small amount on Double chance with GALA. Good luck to you all

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April 4pts Both teams to score 19/20 William Hill Real Madrid aren’t what you would call watertight at the back and there is certainly enough in this Galatasaray side going forward to suggest that they can have some joy whether they attack in numbers or on the counter attack. At the other end you do worry a bit for the Turkish side as Madrid look in the mood to go and win this entire thing let alone this tie but with all that in mind both teams to score at just under evens appeals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/real-madrid-vs-galatasaray-betting-both-sides-have-the-firepower-to-make-the-net-bulge--20130402

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April It is really difficult to find a good perspective on this game, as I think bookies have done their homework and have locked most value opportunities very well. If we look only at stats, one would think there should be value on Galata on some sort of handicap. They lost only one out of four away games in CL - 1:0 at Old Trafford. Meanwhile, Real won two out of 4 at home, covering the -1.5 handicap only once - against Ajax. However, as I know very well both teams and have seen quite a lot of them this year, and with all due respect for Galata, I don't give them any chance to survive at Bernabeu. They are a decent team, but at least a class below Madrid, and what is crucial here - their defense is very weak for this stage of CL. I believe that a weaker team than Real can surprise them in Madrid only if they possess very good defense. And Galata's defense has been constantly exposed in the Turkish League, even against much lesser sides. Moreover, they are just not a defense-minded team and they cannot park the bus, which is the most reasonable tactics here. Nevertheless, bookies probably share similar reasoning to mine, thus they price home handicaps very low. 1.45 is a bit too low for a CL 1/4 finals. Hence, I will be looking for other markets where some sort of popular exaggeration might occur. I think such area is the away goal market. Indeed, Galata scored in all their away games and they have the hot-form Burak. Nevertheless, I think there is very good chance that Real wins this one without conceding for the following reasons: - Real's defense now is in excellent condition and have nothing to do with the same defense two months ago. All key players are available and in form, young Varane has turned into a super star within the last months and has build up huge composure and confidence. - Real might often leak an odd goal at home against lesser sides at Primera Division, but Mourinho's approach to CL knock-out is very pragmatic. He will surely be looking at a two-goal (at least), clean-sheet win. - Galata lacks speed in attack and on the wings. Their attack relies mostly on physics and gradual build-up. However, in my opinion, Real's defense at Bernabeu would be much more vulnerable against fast counter-attacking side like Borussia than a slower and physical side like Galata. The likes of Pepe, Ramos and Varane are very well-suited for physical encounters and are much more prone to errors against fast counter-attacking units. All in all, I see an easy "2:0" or "3:0" home win. Real win to nil @ 1.90 (bet 365)

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April [TABLE=width: 932]

[TR] [TD]Real Madrid vs Galatasaray B. Yilmas to score - I wouldn't say its completely sure, but Yilmas has scored alot of goals away from home in this CHL, and Madrids defense isn't perfect.[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] Real Madrid vs Galatasaray - Most yellow cards first half. Pays 1.95. Overall Gala gets more yellow cards, the reason why 1st half is a good bet is because, Madrid will come out strong and fast, and until Gala has adjusted to that, they will probably get a couple of cards. This one holds great value if you ask me. I also find some value in Both teams to score. What are your thoughts?[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April Hi all, Sure Burak Yilmaz scores alot. But you must watch all goals he has scored. None of those was self creation or impossible . I mean yesterday you watched Zlatan and you might see he has strength to fight over Barca defense players. Burak doesnt have that strentgh even though it may seem vice versa. Probably he will be laying on pitch after the position between Real's defense players. We watched him when he played in Trabzonspor against European teams. He was penalised by red card and couldnt play alot. I hope he wont play with that aggresive behaviour . Coz another red wont be a surprise. I wasnt sure for Galatasaray to qualify to this stage. Mostly coz of lack information about Cluj and Braga in my defense. But I guess I have enough information about R. Madrid. Mourinho needs 10th succes and Alex Ferguson's record renewal. History shows G.Saray's success against R.Madrid. 2 wins ,1 in Supercup and 1 in home game after revival of 0-2 defeat and made it 3-2 win to themselves. Politically there is a say " History repeats itself" but I guess Madrid wont underestimate Galatasaray again. Drogba ,Snejder and B.Yilmaz will be motivated but to earn a succes against R.Madrid needs more. Being well organised team from defense to strikers. Defense part is so fragile. Dany and Semih wont have a relaxing time. Few important players are on the edge of yellow card suspension. That may affect them. Therefor I suppose tackling in forward and midfield wont be hard to stop counter attack of Madrid. So Defense must handle it by themselves. If Madrid's attacks are left alone with Dany or Semih especially Dany there will be yellow cards may be a red card. This match seem to be a match between friendly clubs with two different agenda. If Madrid begins with huge pressure on ball game will be so difficult for G.saray. Whatever TD Fatih Terim says or tries to tell his team most of them well aware of Madrid and humiliation of huge score difference. Anyway it is so hard to write in english for me in few words what I wanna say so here is my conclusion. Betting 1X2 logically wont pay good. So in my experience small amounts of a red card wont be illogical. To stop real madrid ,galatasaray has to pass around alot which they arenot good at. I am eager to bet on still cards. If you can find specific player to get that card Dany, Melo and B.Yilmaz are most vulnerable ones. For game result betting for good odd Half Time Draw Full Time Madrid seems ok. But whole world will be watching this game and bet so football isnot only football anymore. So probably looking for alternative bets will be smart move. GoodLuck all

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April [TABLE=class: list-table]

[TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center]25 [/TD] [TD]Fernando Muslera[/TD] [TD]URU.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]12.000.000 [/TD] [TD=align: center]K [/TD] [TD=align: right]26[/TD] [TD=align: right]190[/TD] [TD=align: right]77[/TD] [TD=align: right]35[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right]35[/TD] [TD=align: right]3149[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt2 row] [TD=align: center]86[/TD] [TD]Ufuk Ceylan[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]600.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]K[/TD] [TD=align: right]26[/TD] [TD=align: right]194[/TD] [TD=align: right]87[/TD] [TD=align: right]3[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]3[/TD] [TD=align: right]265[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center]67[/TD] [TD]Eray İşcan[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]100.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]K[/TD] [TD=align: right]21[/TD] [TD=align: right]195[/TD] [TD=align: right]86[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]90[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt2 row] [TD=align: center]82[/TD] [TD]Aykut Erçetin[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]500.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]K[/TD] [TD=align: right]30[/TD] [TD=align: right]187[/TD] [TD=align: right]80[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center]27[/TD] [TD]Emmanuel Eboue[/TD] [TD]CIV.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]5.750.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: right]29[/TD] [TD=align: right]178[/TD] [TD=align: right]72[/TD] [TD=align: right]30[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]28[/TD] [TD=align: right]2467[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt2 row] [TD=align: center]13[/TD] [TD]Dany Nounkeu[/TD] [TD]CMR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]4.500.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: right]26[/TD] [TD=align: right]184[/TD] [TD=align: right]80[/TD] [TD=align: right]29[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]6[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]29[/TD] [TD=align: right]2610[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center]26[/TD] [TD]Semih Kaya[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]5.750.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: right]21[/TD] [TD=align: right]182[/TD] [TD=align: right]66[/TD] [TD=align: right]28[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]4[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]27[/TD] [TD=align: right]2419[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt2 row] [TD=align: center]55[/TD] [TD]Sabri Sarıoğlu[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]2.750.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: right]28[/TD] [TD=align: right]170[/TD] [TD=align: right]65[/TD] [TD=align: right]17[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]10[/TD] [TD=align: right]1046[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center]22[/TD] [TD]Hakan Balta[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]4.750.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: right]29[/TD] [TD=align: right]184[/TD] [TD=align: right]80[/TD] [TD=align: right]16[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right]5[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]14[/TD] [TD=align: right]1270[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt2 row] [TD=align: center]5[/TD] [TD]Gökhan Zan[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]1.250.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: right]31[/TD] [TD=align: right]191[/TD] [TD=align: right]85[/TD] [TD=align: right]7[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right]6[/TD] [TD=align: right]549[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center]33[/TD] [TD]Çağlar Birinci[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]800.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: right]27[/TD] [TD=align: right]180[/TD] [TD=align: right]73[/TD] [TD=align: right]3[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right]198[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt2 row] [TD=align: center]30[/TD] [TD]Tomas Ujfalusi[/TD] [TD]CZE.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]1.750.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]D[/TD] [TD=align: right]34[/TD] [TD=align: right]185[/TD] [TD=align: right]76[/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right]180[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center]53[/TD] [TD]Nordin Amrabat[/TD] [TD]MAR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]6.250.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]O[/TD] [TD=align: right]25[/TD] [TD=align: right]179[/TD] [TD=align: right]73[/TD] [TD=align: right]36[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right]5[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]17[/TD] [TD=align: right]1776[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt2 row] [TD=align: center]8[/TD] [TD]Selçuk İnan[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]13.000.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]O[/TD] [TD=align: right]27[/TD] [TD=align: right]182[/TD] [TD=align: right]74[/TD] [TD=align: right]34[/TD] [TD=align: right]5[/TD] [TD=align: right]11[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]34[/TD] [TD=align: right]3054[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center]4[/TD] [TD]Hamit Altıntop[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]5.250.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]O[/TD] [TD=align: right]30[/TD] [TD=align: right]183[/TD] [TD=align: right]76[/TD] [TD=align: right]31[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right]7[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]31[/TD] [TD=align: right]2273[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt2 row] [TD=align: center]52[/TD] [TD]Emre Çolak[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]5.000.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]O[/TD] [TD=align: right]21[/TD] [TD=align: right]169[/TD] [TD=align: right]61[/TD] [TD=align: right]29[/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]18[/TD] [TD=align: right]1662[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center]11[/TD] [TD]Albert Riera[/TD] [TD]ESP.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]5.250.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]O[/TD] [TD=align: right]30[/TD] [TD=align: right]188[/TD] [TD=align: right]83[/TD] [TD=align: right]27[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right]6[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]23[/TD] [TD=align: right]2159[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt2 row] [TD=align: center]10[/TD] [TD]Felipe Melo (k)[/TD] [TD]BRA.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]9.000.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]O[/TD] [TD=align: right]29[/TD] [TD=align: right]183[/TD] [TD=align: right]78[/TD] [TD=align: right]26[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]9[/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right]24[/TD] [TD=align: right]1914[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center]7[/TD] [TD]Aydın Yılmaz[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]3.000.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]O[/TD] [TD=align: right]24[/TD] [TD=align: right]176[/TD] [TD=align: right]65[/TD] [TD=align: right]20[/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]4[/TD] [TD=align: right]934[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt2 row] [TD=align: center]35[/TD] [TD]Yekta Kurtuluş[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]4.000.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]O[/TD] [TD=align: right]27[/TD] [TD=align: right]175[/TD] [TD=align: right]65[/TD] [TD=align: right]18[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]10[/TD] [TD=align: right]973[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center]14[/TD] [TD]Wesley Sneijder[/TD] [TD]NED.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]18.000.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]O[/TD] [TD=align: right]28[/TD] [TD=align: right]170[/TD] [TD=align: right]67[/TD] [TD=align: right]11[/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]9[/TD] [TD=align: right]688[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt2 row] [TD=align: center]50[/TD] [TD]Engin Baytar[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]3.500.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]O[/TD] [TD=align: right]29[/TD] [TD=align: right]176[/TD] [TD=align: right]71[/TD] [TD=align: right]11[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right]5[/TD] [TD=align: right]569[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center]23[/TD] [TD]Furkan Özçal[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]750.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]O[/TD] [TD=align: right]22[/TD] [TD=align: right]170[/TD] [TD=align: right]62[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]27[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt2 row] [TD=align: center]19[/TD] [TD]Umut Bulut (k)[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]5.750.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]F[/TD] [TD=align: right]29[/TD] [TD=align: right]184[/TD] [TD=align: right]75[/TD] [TD=align: right]33[/TD] [TD=align: right]15[/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]22[/TD] [TD=align: right]1929[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center]17[/TD] [TD]Burak Yılmaz[/TD] [TD]TUR.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]14.000.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]F[/TD] [TD=align: right]27[/TD] [TD=align: right]188[/TD] [TD=align: right]79[/TD] [TD=align: right]31[/TD] [TD=align: right]26[/TD] [TD=align: right]4[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]27[/TD] [TD=align: right]2494[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt2 row] [TD=align: center]9[/TD] [TD]Johan Elmander[/TD] [TD]SWE.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]7.000.000 [/TD] [TD=align: center]F[/TD] [TD=align: right]31[/TD] [TD=align: right]188[/TD] [TD=align: right]84[/TD] [TD=align: right]22[/TD] [TD=align: right]5[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]16[/TD] [TD=align: right]1205[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD=align: center] 12 [/TD] [TD]Didier Drogba[/TD] [TD]CIV.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right][TABLE=class: list-table] [TR=class: alt1 row] [TD][/TD] [TD]CIV.gif[/TD] [TD=class: money, align: right]8.250.000[/TD] [TD=align: center]F[/TD] [TD=align: right]34[/TD] [TD=align: right]189[/TD] [TD=align: right]80[/TD] [TD=align: right]8[/TD] [TD=align: right]1[/TD] [TD=align: right]2[/TD] [TD=align: right][/TD] [TD=align: right]6[/TD] [TD=align: right]591 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] First Column Value, Second Column Position (K=Gk, D:Def, O:MF,F=Striker),Third Column Age,Fourth Column Height,Fifth Column Weight, Sixth Column Matched Played, Seventh Column Goals, Eight Column Yellow Cards, Ninth Column Red Cards, Tenth Column First Eleven Start, Eleventh Column Minutes Played.

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April Real to win this game Real are too good last couple of seasons. Yes they have blown the league with some below par performances early on in the seqson, but theybhave won important games against barca and in europe. Too strong for the turkish team. Real to win@ 1.2 befair

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April Odds like fedar already said don't look like any value. So i will look on the corner market. Total corners of real Madrid 54 so 6.75 corners average per game Total corners of Gala 37 so 4.625 corners average per game. Just looking at the facts we can see 11,375 corners tonight. Now a closer look on the corners real madrid in there home games. Real madrid - man city total corners 10 Real madrid - dortmund total corners 6 Real madrid - ajax total corners 12 Real madrid - Man utd total corners 20 Gala at there away games. Man utd - Gala total corners 14 Cluj - Gala total corners 2 Braga - Gala total corners 13 Schalke - Gala total corners 12 Average of real madrid in there home games is 12 Average of Gala in there away games is 10.25 Looking at the facts and past results i will bet over 10.5 corners Bet over 10.5 corners odds 1.7 betfair.

Wow great contribution ??
There is a lot of good info on this thread. But also some absolute crap. The comment above might not be to your liking but it is a FACT that will certainly help me when sifting through the good and bad above. As for that comment of yours. That was just a waste of 3 seconds of everyones life. Both teams to score looks likely and good value. Corners and goals and cards look the bet so get on the spreads and buy match performance at 119 with spreadex!

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April To get a card: Albert Riera (Galatasaray) 3.50 Unibet Riera will have a hard time on the left defense, Angel di Maria is really fast and one vs one he can be stopped only by foul. Stunning price 3.50 for the spanish player, guess another + for the bet means his nationality, playing in Spain against the Royal Club, he definetly will be very motivated to do well. I believe Riera will get a card.. another guy from the turkish side, Melo who plays a key role in front of defense. 2.45 for Melo to get a card tonight.

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April FT:3-0 . Total 7 yellow cards . First 3 yellow cards (Dany,Melo and Burak) I guessed those but I was expecting red. It wasnt happened coz As I mentioned Galatasaray played as not wanna conceed alot. Sorry guys

Real to win this game Real are too good last couple of seasons. Yes they have blown the league with some below par performances early on in the seqson, but theybhave won important games against barca and in europe. Too strong for the turkish team. Real to win@ 1.2 befair
Romped home in style... :nana

Re: Real Madrid v Galatasaray SK > Wed 3rd April In the last weekend match Galatasaray managed to defeat Mersin IY in a match which they were behind and down to 10 men in more 100 minutes. More interesting thing was head coach Fatih Terim was sent off then his assistant Hasan Sas sent off and then the second assistant Umit Davala had to be the coach at the bench controlling the team and then what happened? He was sent off too. Galatasaray managed to come back with ten men in the second half and recorded a 3-1 victory. IMO Drogba was the man of the match as he managed to score 2 goals and caused a penalty. Oh sorry I can not skip the fans and their energy and pressure that they gave to the referee. According to the media a big campaign launched by the management and 34.000 masks of Fatih Terim will be distributed to the fans in order to give support to head coach Fatih Terim and a message to the Football Federation. Galatasaray with the fans and management are very connected and very emotional these days. This is the time when they may react very different. As in the history and the DNA of Galatasaray it always happened like this and once they put something in their mind they released all their hidden energy. That is why Galatasaray were always a good tournament team and managed to lift both UEFA and Super Cup trophies. If we have to give example to this as an evidence then it is enough to check the history of the club. “If we can hit the nets of Real Madrid then we would hit again and make the result 2-0. We are not going to give up the match. We are not chickens. No one should doubt of this. Our families and 50.000 fans will be behind us supporting. We will play for our honor until the last whistle” said Felipe Melo the defensive midfielder. Galatasaray are qualified from the group in which they had to play the first group match on away against Man.Utd. I watched the match 90 minutes. The referee supported home team or he was stressed under pressure of home team or he had no idea about football. Becuase he ignored 2 absolute penalties of Galatasaray and I will not even mention that Galatasaray missed important chances and hit the post 2 or 3 times. I am giving this information because it is a good reference of Galatasaray’s current strength. Real Madrid are one of the biggest team on planet earth. Real Madrid are on top of their form. Ronalda is currently the top scorer of Champions League. Mourinho said that he does not want a shock and he added that he wants an other victory in Turkey. He said and warned his players that “you can loose to a team with the same result you defeated before.” I guess Mourinho is a great coach because he still desires a victory no matter what he is acting modest or not. This shows he really deserves to be one of the biggest head coach of the world. Amazing man. Is there something else I should mention about Real Madrid? Of course not, they are a killing machine like Barcelona, Man. Utd, Chelsea, Bayern Munich, etc... This is not the first time Galatasaray are playing with Real Madrid. They played in Super Cup final. They also played an other Champions League quarter final. As far as I know they played 4 matches. And all of these matches were very important for both Real Madrid and Galatasaray. (Galatasaray 2-1 Real Madrid) (Galatasaray 3-2 Real Madrid) (Real Madrid 3-0 Galatasaray) (Real Madrid 3-0 Galatasaray) As you see Galatasaray is a team who managed to hit the nets of Real Madrid 5 times and that time Real Madrid was considered to be the Los Galacticos. This time Galatasaray will have Drogba in forward and such talent like Selcuk Inan in midfield and a very good goal keeper Muslera. I guess individually current players of Galatasaray are much better team then the one who came back from 0-2 and scored 3 goals in second 45 minutes of the match. Or lifted the Super Cup by the golden goal of Jardel. For sure Real Madrid are a stronger team tonight. But an other sure thing here is that the odds are one of the silliest I have witnessed for a long time and they keep on rising. No matter what head coach Mourinho said in the press meeting, I guess he is trying to motivate his team in order to avoid a probable miracle. And he does the right thing as football is an interesting game. But if Galatasaray leads the match 2-1 in the last 10 minutes, I do not believe that Real Madrid will try to come back. I will benefit the situation. It is a pity that many will criticize my preview and will blame me of being emotional. But the fact here is that Real Madrid do not need a victory and Galatasaray have a serious home advantage without any stress on their shoulders. Bet on Galatasaray. I predict a result of 2-1. FoxSerkan