** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League 2013 - Week 6

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 14 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Anderson, G (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Hamilton, A (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Barneveld, R v Thornton, R (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Newton, W (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v Wade, J (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.36 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 6 First two match previews: 3pts M.van Gerwen vs W.Newton - Over 6/5 180's 6/5 Blue Square On a level playing field you would expect Michael van Gerwen to win this and how easily he wins it will probably be decided by how well he finishes. That can never be second guessed though so perhaps the safer bet in this match is for us to see over 6.5 180’s. Michael van Gerwen is no stranger to the red bit while Newton has hit at least 3 180’s in the last three weeks so both score well enough to cover this line. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/van-gerwen-vs-newton-betting-two-consistent-180-scorers-can-open-up-week-six-with-a-few-more 4pts A.Lewis to beat G.Anderson (DNB) 4/5 Boylesports This should be a cracking game but I just fancy Lewis in this one. Neither player has been scoring ultra brilliantly but Lewis has still hit a fair few 180’s to keep him in legs and if this comes down to hitting doubles you have to fancy the two time world champion then. I would expect this to be tense with relegation potentially on the line but Lewis generally copes well with pressure and with his win over MVG last week and his run to the semi final at the weekend he has the momentum to win this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-anderson-betting-adrian-lewis-can-make-it-back-to-back-premier-league-wins-in-manchester

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 6 Final three match previews: 4pts J.Wade to beat S.Whitlock (DNB) 5/6 William Hill The way James Wade is playing at the minute it is hard to see him losing to anyone. Last year when he was playing well he thrashed Whitlock 8-0 in the Premier League and while I don’t think this one will be as easy as that I do think Wade is playing the sort of darts which can see him get the win here. Whitlock held himself together in a tight match last week but he’ll need to find a lot more to win here. I’ll take Wade in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/whitlock-vs-wade-betting-james-wade-can-continue-his-good-run-of-form-with-win-over-whitlock 4pts R.Barneveld vs R.Thornton - Over 6.5 180's 11/10 Blue Square I expect this to be a high scoring match and one which will contain quite a few 180’s. Only Michael van Gerwen has hit more 180’s than these two so far in the Premier League with these two both averaging just under 4 180’s per game. I expect this match to be a bit longer than the bookies are quoting so we should get more than enough legs to see a 6.5 180’s line successfully covered. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-thornton-betting-expect-to-see-a-few-180-s-in-match-between-heavy-scorers 4pts P.Taylor vs A.Hamilton - Over 10.5 legs Evs Paddy Power I think Hamilton will give Taylor a run for his money in this match. He has been getting a lot closer to beating Taylor on the big stage before he actually managed to get over the line against him on Sunday. He will now have the belief he can beat Taylor which will be big. Taylor throws first in this match so if Hamilton wins it is highly likely to be 7-5 while I don’t think Taylor will run away with this so I’d take him to win 7-4 if I was correct score punting. Those two outcomes together make the even money on over 10.5 legs look attractive. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-hamilton-betting-final-match-of-the-night-in-manchester-can-be-a-fairly-long-one

Re: Premier League 2013 - Week 6 MVG v Newton - MVG throws himself into chances to break, massive scorer, and if Wes has an off leg, MVG will take it. Although MVG had an off week last time out, and got turned over by Lewis, but he'l bounce back tonight hes that sort of person. I can only see one winner here. 7-3 MVG Lewis v Anderson - These 2 have struggled abit, but last week they turned up, and both won. So confidence should be high, has the potential to be a classic this, but im edging towards Lewis. 7-5 Lewis Whitlock v Wade - Wade is back, 3 top performances in the last 3 weeks. 100+ averages each time. Hes back to his old self. Whitlock was also good in a comeback win over Newton last time. 4-1 down and he rallied to win 7-5, that will boost him this week, and he loves playing Wade (12-8 Whitlock in the head to heads). BUT i have to stick with Wade here in a close battle. 7-5 Wade Barney v Thonton - Both had a little slump in form recently, but still playing well. These 2 started of the Prem the brightest and will both be looking to hit top form here again. Another close battle here, and i cant split them. 6-6 Draw Taylor v Hamilton - Head to head here reads 29-2 to Taylor, although Hamilton won their last meeting. Taylor lost last week to Anderson, and will want to get back to winning ways. Hamilton wont give up, and will scrap for every leg. Although class should prevail. Gotta go with Taylor here. 7-4 Taylor MVG, Wade, Lewis & Taylor - 4-FOLD @ 8/1 Barney/Thornton - draw @ 4/1 Over 6.5 180's MVG/Newton & Over 4.5 180's Taylor/Hamilton - Double @ 9/4