** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

JEBEL ALI Today

11.30 5f Listed event. with a 4/6 fav in here...I thought i was seeing things when i noticed TEMPLE MEADS at around 12/1. He tackles the dirst for the first time today, and BLINKERS applied for the first time. He is a pure 5 1/2 furlong horse, so should relish the up hill here, and altho 1/2 a stone behind the fav on the hcap, he must still go close here, A host of his half brothers all acted on the dirt, so he should for me..worth an intrest ew at the price.

Re: JEBEL ALI Today I am on Sholaan each way mate. Had a nice with him at York last year so I have a soft spot for him. Favourite should prove very tough to beat but Sholaan could run into the places at the very least.

Re: JEBEL ALI Today Kessraa looks a good each way bet to nothing in the last. Form boosted by Muarrab winning easily early on. Qannass form has taken a few hits today. Favourite could be anything but the maiden he won by 10 lengths was very poor.