** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League 2013 - Round 6

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 8 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull FC v Castleford Tigers (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds Rhinos v Huddersfield Giants (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warrington Wolves v St Helens (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Widnes Vikings v Bradford Bulls (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wigan Warriors v Catalans Dragons (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] London Broncos v Hull KR (18:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.74 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 10 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wakefield Wildcats v Salford City Reds (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 6 Friday night TV preview: 4pts St Helens (+10) to beat Warrington Evs Stan James Matches between these two are nearly always tight but I can’t help but feel that the absence of Trent Waterhouse could be a big one for the Wolves as Saints have a lot of power in their pack in the likes of Puletua, McCarthy-Scarsbrook and Soliola who will be difficult to stop. Whether Saints have the quality to win this match I’m not sure but I don’t expect there to be much more than a score between the sides either way so the 10pt start the visitors get appeals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/warrington-vs-st-helens-betting-saints-look-to-be-good-things-with-a-10pt-head-start

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 6 Normally backing props to score anytime isn't the best way to go and the prices offered by the bookies reflect this. Anthony Laffranchi however is tempting me, he's a 2nd rower/utility forward playing at prop, he's a very consistent player for Saints, and this game could well be settled by the forwards. He's scored at all levels in his career and has crossed for 2 all ready this season. My only real concern is with the interchanges but i'm going to stick with my gut instinct and hope to see him cross in the first 30 mins before he has a breather. Anthony Laffranchi to score anytime 4/1 @ Skybet

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 6 Saturday TV preview: 3pts London Broncos to beat Hull KR 6/4 Ladbrokes Both these sides are a bit Jekyll and Hyde but both come in off the back of good wins last week. I’ve got a feeling the absence of Josh Hodgson and even Dale Ferguson from last week’s win for Hull KR could be bigger than they’d like and with London having found some attacking fluency and defensive structure last week they will fancy their chances. There’s every chance this will become a high scoring shootout but I like London in those sort of games and they look the value to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/london-broncos-vs-hull-kr-betting-london-look-the-value-in-what-is-likely-to-be-a-high-scoring-shootout

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 6 Like mentioned above with the results this season I think that playing the favourites on minus handicaps isn't the way to go at the moment. That being said I think the favourites will all win tonight so just going to do a 5 fold of all the favourites to win, which pays just over 3/1 at coral. Sorry not much reasoning but think this bet will come in

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 6 I'm going to stick with a forward for tonight's game. Cory Paterson has a pretty impressive scoring record throughout his career with a try every 3 games or so, he seems to be the main go forward guy for Hull KR, making breaks and tackles and generally being in the right place at the right time. London have struggled keeping teams at bay and I believe Hull KR will cross the line a few times and hopefully Paterson will grab one of them. Cory Paterson anytime scorer 9/4 @ Skybet