** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Bohemians vs Cork City Home side is in better shape, but surprisingly lost against the Students in the last round. Topscorer C. Lyons and captain O. Heary are fit, so that the team is motivated to achieve a good result and coach Aaron Callaghan announced offensive play in order to win at Dalymount Park after three away games. The Rebel Army also want to win and announce offensive play to stop series of defeats. Captain K. Murray is still out, and another defenders D. Murreay and D. Dennehy are missing (striker D. Kavanagh is back). Their coach Tommy Dunne is under pressure, but he called this meeting as must win game. This is about two fairly equal teams how table shows. Cork conceded eight and Bohs six goals in last four league games, and with their statements that will play very offensively, we should see some goals here. over 2 @1.90 Pinnacle medium stake

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Derry v UCD Derry will be looking to bounce back after losing 3-0 to Sligo Rovers on Monday. The Students beat Bohs on Tuesday and have only 2 full days recovery before the long trip North tonight. Derry won the first game between the two sides at the bowl 6-0. Team News from Extra Time with Ruadhri Higgins a significant absentee for Derry Derry City Derry City Injury News: Thomas Crawley(groin), Paddy Kavanagh(hamstring), Ruaidhri Higgins(hip). Derry City Suspension News: Shane McEleney UCD UCD Injury News: Mick Leahy, Mark Langtry, Ger Barron. UCD Suspension News: None Notwithstanding the absence of Higgins I am happy to back Derry on the AH at -1.5 with Ladbrokes @ 1.85.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013

Bray Wanderers vs Sligo Rovers I know that there are a few facts that are contradictory to my bet. Actually, Sligo is a leader, and Bray is in the worst form in the league. Also, Rovers have the best tradition against the Seagulls, taking into account all the clubs in the league. Their topscorer A. Elding (ten goals, while Bray scored nine goals so far) and R. Cretaro (who has scored in eight of his last 11 games against tonight's opponent) are back in the line-up for the champions. But, home team can be optimistic after win in the last round (after ten games), where J. Mulroy and K. Waters scored. Captain Danny O’Connor and his brother Kevin are back in the squad finally, J. Byrne is always a very dangerous striker and another forward I. Akinade is in good form lately. I expect a very offensive play of the guests, with a lot of balls for two players returning to the line-up, and that can be an opportunity for counter attacks of the hosts who are in the best mood so far this season. The Bit o' Red are likely to win the three points, but I can see Pat Devlin's men scoring one goal. BTS @2,50 William Hill low stake
:wall
Dundalk vs Shelbourne The first thing I noticed is that Shels have scored just one goal in six away games so far. Even the Lilywhites are not convincing in their stadium with just eight goals in six games. There is also no many goals between these teams looking tradition at their meetings. Dundalk return to the Oriel Park after two matches away and the top scorer J. Dillon is completely ready. Also, their coach Stephen Kenny has an excellent record of five wins and one draw against the Dubliners. On the other hand, Shelbourne end a number of good results with defeat against direct rivals for survival at home, and it has very much disturbed their mood. To make matters worse for them, Alan Mathews has five regular players (midfielders and strikers) who are doubtful for this match. This can go in only one direction IMO, and it's home win but I'm not satisfied with the odds, and I'm not sure whether they will be convincing if guests been defensively minded. Dundalk to nil @2.40 Paddy Power low stake
:cigar
Bohemians vs Cork City Home side is in better shape, but surprisingly lost against the Students in the last round. Topscorer C. Lyons and captain O. Heary are fit, so that the team is motivated to achieve a good result and coach Aaron Callaghan announced offensive play in order to win at Dalymount Park after three away games. The Rebel Army also want to win and announce offensive play to stop series of defeats. Captain K. Murray is still out, and another defenders D. Murreay and D. Dennehy are missing (striker D. Kavanagh is back). Their coach Tommy Dunne is under pressure, but he called this meeting as must win game. This is about two fairly equal teams how table shows. Cork conceded eight and Bohs six goals in last four league games, and with their statements that will play very offensively, we should see some goals here. over 2 @1.90 Pinnacle medium stake
:cigar

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 14 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Limerick FC v Drogheda United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St. Patrick's Athletic v Shamrock Rovers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 St Patrick's Athletic vs Shamrock Rovers Derby between the two strongest teams in Dublin (both clubs being from the South side of the Liffey) in recent times is played tonight. So it is expected spectacular match at Richmond Park and the great support from the stands for both teams. The Saints haven't lost against Shamrock in the last four league meetings in Inchicore, but the Hoops won 3:0 in the first mutual game this season and it was the first defeat for home manager Liam Buckley in eight games against Rovers (and first win for Trevor Croly, former Pat's coach). I now expect different tactic and a little revenge from Buckley for a younger colleague. Home side is in a series of two wins on the road and without match in the last week. Both better-placed teams had a surprisingly poor performance in the last round, so I can see a very motivated home players among which there is no problems with injury or suspension. They also play against the Dublin teams in the next two rounds but away from home, so I believe that will take the opportunity to make a good result and bring joy to fans at home. On the other hand, Rovers will also be strongly motivated because they're 10 points behind today's opponent and don't have win away from home so far. However, this is probably a crucial part of the season for them cause they certainly have a very high-quality players (for the LOI), but this is the first season for Trevor Croly as a head coach. However, a great victory in the Setanta Cup final (7:1 against Drogs) gives them great confidence, such as the fact that they were convincing in the first game against the Saints. The team will only be without injured defender C. Powell, but concerns can be a stamina of other regular players. Actually, this is the fourth game for them in the last 11 days (the last game was on Saturday), while home side is rested for the last eight days. This will be a very exciting match because both teams are in a good mood, expecting a large number of fans, the stakes are high. In these circumstances I usually miss any serious bet, but given the valuable odds and a little tired guests, I just have to try. St' Patricks DNB @1,81 Marathon high stake

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 17 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shamrock Rovers v Bohemians (19:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cork City FC v Bray Wanderers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Drogheda United v Derry City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] UCD v Limerick FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shelbourne FC v St. Patrick's Athletic (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 18 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sligo Rovers v Dundalk (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.73 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 it's a tricky leagues.after first rounds easy to predict no we are seeing few surprises(last round was crazy!) about that round: Shamrock Rovers - Bohemians HW and Shelbourne - St. Patrick`s AW seem best choices for a combo what are your ideas? Shelbourne and Bohemians are two weak teams!

it's a tricky leagues.after first rounds easy to predict no we are seeing few surprises(last round was crazy!) about that round: Shamrock Rovers - Bohemians HW and Shelbourne - St. Patrick`s AW seem best choices for a combo what are your ideas? Shelbourne and Bohemians are two weak teams!
Agreed. I think it's a safe combo.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Shamrock Rovers -v- Bohemians Shamrock Rovers host Bohemians tomorrow evening at Tallaght Stadium in a big Dublin derby match which will be live on television, and therefore available to be streamed. There is a big rivalry between these two teams, and it's a fixture which will see Shamrock Rovers desperate to make up for the embarrassment of results last season. Not only were Shamrock Rovers completely humiliated last summer away against Bohs 4-0, they also lost for the first time in Tallaght to Bohemians 1-0. They've already played this season in Dalymount Park, where the sides shared a 0-0 draw, but on that day the pitch was absolutely dreadful and Rovers were not at their best. Now however, things are different. Rovers are playing well again and will be focused completely now on getting their league campaign up and running. They had a good draw away at St. Pats on Tuesday, even though many Rovers fans would have wanted a win, and would consider the result a disappointment. In reality, that draw is the starting point. Tomorrow's game is the real test for Rovers to start winning. Rovers go into tomorrow's game likely still carrying confidence from their cup victory last Saturday, where they ran rampant against Drogheda and won 7-1. They'll be eager to control and dominate this game tomorrow evening, and to score early so as to try and win the game comfortably, and put behind them the embarrassments of last season. They do however have some injury problems. They are missing their captain and right full back Pat Sullivan to injury. Their regular left full back Conor Powell is a doubt, while the man who has been deputising for him, and doing so very well Danny Ledwith will definitely be out also, due to the injury he sustained late in the game on Tuesday against St. Pats. Mark Quigley has a hamstring problem and won't be available either. I expect Rovers will be therefore slightly vulnerable down their flanks, but in defence, and with Jason McGuinness and Derek Foran at the heart of the defence, they should be solid enough, and able to keep a clean sheet. I expect they may start with a 4-4-2 formation tomorrow, with perhaps Karl Sheppard and Ciaran Kilduff up front. They may otherwise elect to go with their usual 4-5-1 formation, and either way they should dominate in midfield in this game. Bohs for their part are missing a few players too. They are missing their first choice goalkeeper, who injured himself in the game against Cork last Friday, and so Greg Murray will make his first start of the season in goal. Elsewhere, defender Roberto Lopes and their top goalscorer Chris Lyons are suspended. All three players are important absences for Bohs and they'll be more hurt with their absences than Rovers will be for this game. There is a concern that Rovers will have more tired legs than Bohs, with them playing their third game in 7 days, and that Bohs could be more prepared for this game than Rovers. However, I think that simply because there is going to be an element of urgency about Rovers, in that they need to start winning now in the league, and because they will also be carrying confidence into this game from their victory in the Setanta Cup on Saturday, they will go out and win this game, and comfortably in the end. It shouldn't be ignored that Bohs have now failed to win in four games, even though two of those four games were respectable draws away to Drogheda and St. Pats. But since those results, they've lost to UCD and Cork, and they've really struggled this season against the better teams in the league. So therefore, Shamrock Rovers -1.5AH is worth a small bet. If they score early tomorrow, they should run riot, because once this Rovers team takes a lead, they are absolutely capable to ease into the sort of game they thrive at – controlling and dominating a game when winning. They may not keep a clean sheet, but if they do score early, they can easily score three goals. Even if they do struggle to score early in the game, they can score twice against a Bohs team that will struggle without their first choice keeper, and their top goalscorer. My pick: Shamrock Rovers -1.5AH @ 2.13 odds with Pinnacle (1 unit)

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Shelbourne v St. Patrick's Next to the big derby between the south and north side of Dublin (as @bati explained, even though I disagree with that bet), there is another a city derby (the Red Dublin derby - which is much more interesting for me). I wrote almost everything about Pats in the last match on Tuesday. Then they played without goals against Shamrock although they were the better team. Only striker A. Flood is doubtful, but midfielder S. McFaul is ready again. On the other hand, Shels are in a much worse situation. Actually, they were left without a coach Alan Mathews, after four years, today. It will certainly have a bad influence on the players who are on the bottom of the league and won't be complete for this meeting. Defender B. Shortall and midfielder R. Bayly are banned, midfielder A. Hanlon is injured as well as G. Cronin and N. Burdon (long-term). Also, the other five regular players are in doubt, so that interim coach Kevin Doherty will have trouble. It will be an interesting match at Tolka Park where guests are favorites because of the above reasons, therefore expecting an even greater decrease in odds. I'm almost sure I'll find valuable bets at the Local tomorrow, but I've to take a reasonable offer with Paddy at the moment. Pats -1 (EH) @2.40 Paddy Power medium stake Pats to nil @2 Paddy Power medium stake

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 As I said, I will not take part in the biggest derby, but I have a feeling there will be many goals in remaining three games on Friday night. I'll probably take over 2,5 goals in each game at local, I don't have much time, good luck to all ;)

Drogedha vs Derry City overs is $2.10 that looks huge to me the way both these teams are scoring. Drogheda have scored and conceded in every home game this season going overs 83% of the time. Derry meanwhile have been overs in 4 out of their last 6 away games including scoring bags of 4 and 6. Why is the overs price so high ?

Shelbourne v St. Patrick's Next to the big derby between the south and north side of Dublin (as @bati explained, even though I disagree with that bet), there is another a city derby (the Red Dublin derby - which is much more interesting for me). I wrote almost everything about Pats in the last match on Tuesday. Then they played without goals against Shamrock although they were the better team. Only striker A. Flood is doubtful, but midfielder S. McFaul is ready again. On the other hand, Shels are in a much worse situation. Actually, they were left without a coach Alan Mathews, after four years, today. It will certainly have a bad influence on the players who are on the bottom of the league and won't be complete for this meeting. Defender B. Shortall and midfielder R. Bayly are banned, midfielder A. Hanlon is injured as well as G. Cronin and N. Burdon (long-term). Also, the other five regular players are in doubt, so that interim coach Kevin Doherty will have trouble. It will be an interesting match at Tolka Park where guests are favorites because of the above reasons, therefore expecting an even greater decrease in odds. I'm almost sure I'll find valuable bets at the Local tomorrow, but I've to take a reasonable offer with Paddy at the moment. Pats -1 (EH) @2.40 Paddy Power medium stake Pats to nil @2 Paddy Power medium stake
Shels parted company with Manager Alan Mathews this evening. This may impact on how you want to play above.

At first glance' date=' Shamrock v Bohemians is a no bet for several reasons.
1:1 :ok
Shelbourne v St. Patrick's Next to the big derby between the south and north side of Dublin (as @bati explained, even though I disagree with that bet), there is another a city derby (the Red Dublin derby - which is much more interesting for me). I wrote almost everything about Pats in the last match on Tuesday. Then they played without goals against Shamrock although they were the better team. Only striker A. Flood is doubtful, but midfielder S. McFaul is ready again. On the other hand, Shels are in a much worse situation. Actually, they were left without a coach Alan Mathews, after four years, today. It will certainly have a bad influence on the players who are on the bottom of the league and won't be complete for this meeting. Defender B. Shortall and midfielder R. Bayly are banned, midfielder A. Hanlon is injured as well as G. Cronin and N. Burdon (long-term). Also, the other five regular players are in doubt, so that interim coach Kevin Doherty will have trouble. It will be an interesting match at Tolka Park where guests are favorites because of the above reasons, therefore expecting an even greater decrease in odds. I'm almost sure I'll find valuable bets at the Local tomorrow, but I've to take a reasonable offer with Paddy at the moment. Pats -1 (EH) @2.40 Paddy Power medium stake Pats to nil @2 Paddy Power medium stake
0:3 :cigar:cigar:cigar
As I said' date=' I will not take part in the biggest derby, but I have a feeling there will be many goals in remaining three games on Friday night. I'll probably take over 2,5 goals in each game at local, I don't have much time, good luck to all ;)[/quote'] Cork City 1:3 Bray Wanderers :ok Drogheda 2:3 Derry City :ok UCD 1:1 Limerick :( Fantastic round and huge profits, I hope that someone was with me :cheers

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 24 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Limerick FC v Sligo Rovers (19:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bohemians v St. Patrick's Athletic (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bray Wanderers v Drogheda United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derry City v Cork City FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dundalk v UCD (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shamrock Rovers v Shelbourne FC (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Limerick vs Sligo Rovers Champion and current leader is going to Thomond Park on the game against the unpredictable newcomers this season. Rovers won the first mutual match this season (2:1 at home) and have the best away defensive record in the league, while the Super Blues scored only six goals in seven home games. Both teams have been successful in the League Cup games against the First division sides on Monday. Otherwise, home side had two more games and Sligo none, in the last ten days. So it's obvious that visitors are more rested team here. It's true that they'll be without key defender E. McMillan for around a month, but G. Peers (another important defender) and D. Cawley (the April player of the month) return from suspension. On the other hand, home coach Stuart Taylor could be without a number of regulars, as many as six starters are doubtful. Also worth mention that Limerick won after 120 minutes and penalties, while Sligo was convincing and played against ten men almost the entire match, on Monday. The game will be televised and home side can be a very unpredictable so I'll be careful with "faith" in away win. Sligo @1.95 Balkan Bet (local), @1.85 Pinnacle, William Hill low stake

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Derry City vs Cork City Rarely seen a lot of goals in matches between these two, the most distant sides in the league. There were 23 goals in their last 14 mutual games. Both teams have some returns of defensive and absences of offensive players. The Candystripes are the favorites, but Cork had a good tradition against them and easier last gameon Monday, so expect a tough game without many goals at the Brandywell. under 3,5 @1.35 Bray Wanderers v Drogheda United Both sides played matches with a lot of goals lately (their average is about 3 goals per game in the league so far). Also there has been scored 25 goals in last six games between these teams. Both of them have a few doubtful defensive players, and I will be surprised if we see less than two goals at Carlisle Grounds tonight. over 1,5 @1.35 double @1.82 Balkan Bet (local) low stake

Derry City vs Cork City Rarely seen a lot of goals in matches between these two, the most distant sides in the league. There were 23 goals in their last 14 mutual games. Both teams have some returns of defensive and absences of offensive players. The Candystripes are the favorites, but Cork had a good tradition against them and easier last gameon Monday, so expect a tough game without many goals at the Brandywell. under 3,5 @1.35 Bray Wanderers v Drogheda United Both sides played matches with a lot of goals lately (their average is about 3 goals per game in the league so far). Also there has been scored 25 goals in last six games between these teams. Both of them have a few doubtful defensive players, and I will be surprised if we see less than two goals at Carlisle Grounds tonight. over 1,5 @1.35 double @1.82 Balkan Bet (local) low stake
Results: 1-1 and 3-2 Not bad :clap

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 28 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sligo Rovers v Dundalk (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St. Patrick's Athletic v UCD (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 St Patricks vs UCD These two teams are in the best shape in the league with three wins and one draw in last four games. Yet the reality is that the Saints have as many as 19 points more and have no defeat against the Students over the last 12 years in Inchicore. Also, interesting is that Pats conceded only 4 goals in seven games at home, while UCD conceded 18 goals in eight away games. Therefore, odds are placed fair. Although these city rivals will play a cup match on Saturday, this is much more important game for them because every point is much needed (for the title, ie for survival). No new absences in both sides, but it is possible a few changes since have played on Friday at full strength. However, I expect that home side will dominate and dictate the tempo, and with respect that they haven't conceded a single goal in their last three games (also against teams from Dublin), we shouldn't see a lot of goals at Richmond Park. Anyway, h2h games in recent years and similar, attacking style of play of these two indicate a high efficiency, because the stakes are low. under 3 @1.81 pinnacle low stake

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Sligo Rovers -v- Dundalk Sligo host Dundalk this evening at the Showgrounds in what is going to be a tough encounter for both teams. The game was re-arranged from 10 days ago, when the game was postponed at a late hour due to heavy rain. It's a game which will be seen as an opportunity for both sides to bounce back, after disappointing results on Friday night. Sligo drew 0-0 away at Limerick, meaning it was their second successive 0-0 draw in the league, while Dundalk lost surprisingly at home to UCD 3-2, even though they had many, many chances to score goals. Both teams will be hurt, and willing to overcome those results therefore tonight, although I do fancy Sligo to use their home advantage, and their superiority in midfield and attack to win the game tonight. That said, it is going to be a nervy sort of occasion for Sligo too, since their confidence towards retaining their title this season is being tested with St. Pats and Derry having ousted them from the top of the table during the month of May. But let me say, that I do believe Ian Baraclough has the players under no illusions as to their own grandeur, and he has them as mentally prepared and strong for the test they are now facing in the league. Sligo are going to miss Lee Lynch this evening, and he is an important loss in terms of creativity from midfield. The loss of Lynch is negated by the fact Joey Ndo is playing again and playing well, but it's definitely one option less for Sligo. They're also missing Evan McMillan, but they do have ample centre halves in Gavin Peers and Jeff Henderson to make do without McMillan for tonight's game. The Sligo attack will be nervous tonight, and even though I'm not too convinced at all by Dundalk's defence, I do think the loss of momentum in Sligo's attack will mean they could struggle to score in this game. Dundalk have a small squad and their midfield options will truly be tested this evening against a good Sligo midfield, and therefore I anticipate a real battle by Dundalk in midfield, to try and take the pressure off their defence. Dundalk don't really have a true goalscorer and this could likely make them suffer against Sligo tonight. Sligo don't often gift oppositions chances to score, and this is especially the case at home. Furthermore Dundalk spurned many chances at UCD on Friday, and they won't be making anywhere near as many chances tonight against Sligo. It doesn't bode well for Dundalk's chances of scoring goals tonight, and therefore they're going to have to work hard in midfield and defence for this game. Although I think Sligo will win this game, I don't think they're going to make it easy. If they score early, they can definitely go on and win 2 or 3 nil. They can do that against any team in this league at home. In reality, Dundalk are going to fight hard tonight, because Stephen Kenny will have them mentality prepared after the defeat on Friday, and they can definitely disrupt a slightly shaken Sligo attacking machine. So I don't think the -1AH handicap line on Sligo is a good option, since Dundalk could definitley pull off a draw tonight. I do however feel Dundalk are very unlikely to score, and therefore the best option for this game tonight is the 'No Goal' option for Goal/No Goal bet. I don't expect both teams to score, because I do think Sligo will defend well throughout the game, won't gift Dundalk many chances, and with Dundalk struggling to take their chances against UCD on Friday, and without a natural goalscorer, it's going to be extremely difficult for Dundalk to score away at the Showgrounds. Good luck. My pick: Both teams to score? No @ 1.80 odds with Paddy Power (2 units)

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Thanks ThemanwiththeSTATS. I think you're right overall. Eventually they'll start going below under 3 goals. Thing is they are the sort of team that are very unlikely to have a 0-0 draw.