** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 I was following the live updates on extratime.ie. Here's a view from a Cork fan who was at the game, from a forum I frequent elsewhere on the internet:

We stole that one. Bray hit the post and the crossbar in the first half and could have been out of sight. Bray sat back for most of the game and hit us on the break. While we had most the possession Bray were more dangerous. We didn't even look like scoring till near the end. Substitutions made a difference. Danny Morrissey was lively when he came on and Kavanagh was good enough getting the ball and running at Bray. Behan was icon_dead.gif Overweight and lazy.
You won your bet and that's all that matters at the end of the day, but in reality Cork were lucky to win the game.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 3 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bray Wanderers v Dundalk (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cork City FC v St. Patrick's Athletic (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derry City v Limerick FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Drogheda United v Bohemians (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shamrock Rovers v Sligo Rovers (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.97 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shelbourne FC v UCD (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Shamrock Rovers -v- Sligo Rovers Shamrock Rovers play host to the champions Sligo Rovers in the most anticipated game of the season thus far. It's a game which will be televised, and also a game which I will attend. Shamrock Rovers are having a really poor start to the season so far and tomorrow's game does not give them an easy chance to change that trend. If anything, many would have expected Rovers to have picked up a win last week against UCD, and then to treat this game as one where a draw would be a respectable result. But, with added pressure placed upon Shamrock Rovers after the defeat to UCD, it will be a game which could see Shamrock Rovers pushing for a win. Shamrock Rovers have plenty of personnel available again for this match. Regular full backs Pat Sullivan and Conor Powell are expected to return for selection, after servicing their suspension and injuries respectively. Furthermore, Jason McGuinness is expected to be fit and to start against his old club, which will be a huge boost for Shamrock Rovers in defence. Indeed, tomorrow Shamrock Rovers could have their best defence available. they will however be without Mark Quigley, since he is still carrying an injury, and therefore they'll be slightly nullified in attack. Sligo Rovers have slowed down in recent weeks. A defeat against Drogheda in the Setanta Cup ended their 100% record, and since that defeat, they've lost to St. Pats in the league and then drew 2-2 last weekend against Drogheda at home, thanks to a 95th minute equaliser from the Drogs to ruin what was almost a late winner scored by Aaron Greene for Sligo. Tomorrow they are missing quite a few players through suspension and injury, most notably at left back where their number one and number two choice are suspended. Ross Gaynor received a red card last week against Drogheda, while Iarfhlaith Davoren must continue to serve his suspension after his red card against St. Pats in the 2-0 loss. On the injury front, Danny North remains injured, while Seamus Conneely is also out. Worryingly for Sligo they'll quite likely be without Raffaele Cretaro as well, as he struggles with a thigh problem, and it is his dynamic attacking play which has seen them start the season so well. Sligo have a large squad to choose from and have many options to provide replacement at left back, as well as in attack, but I can't help but feel they are hindered a bit too much for this game. The reality is that this game will see a very important battle in midfield and in the respective defences. Shamrock Rovers have one of the best midfields in the league and its through their midfield they will have to remain robust tomorrow. Likewise, Sligo are strong in midfield too and it really could be a tense battle there, as both teams wrestle for control of the game. Similarly, it will be a resolute test of concentration for both defences, because I expect the game to be one of few goals. Both teams should be extremely strong in defence tomorrow, even if Sligo are slighlty weakened at left back. Therefore, I can see this game ending a draw. I don't think Shamrock Rovers have enough about them to assert themselves enough to win this game. Furthermore, there is a lot of pressure beginning to mount on Trevor Croly's shoulders and the Shamrock Rovers fans could get on their own players' backs. I think Sligo could settle for a draw from this game in the end, and with both teams missing two important attacking players (Quigley for Shamrock Rovers and Cretaro for Sligo Rovers), both teams probably will settle for the draw in the end. Whatever happens, it should be a good game. Good luck! My pick: Draw @ 3.29 odds with Pinnacle (1 unit)

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 simply awesome analysis Batig0l! I was looking for a game in Ireland to play as a draw(I noticed there are so many draws there like Scotland this year) and was thinking either Cork vs St. Patrick or Shamrock Rovers vs Sligo Rovers, and you convinced me which one is the right choice, tnx :) I hope you enjoyed the game.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 You're most welcome vicsuna. It was actually a very good game to watch. Both teams passed the ball about well. Not many chances in the game, but it was a good high tempo game from both teams. A draw was probably a fair result, although Rovers spurned a few good chances in the first half to take a lead, as Sligo were contending with a tough wind blowing towards their own goal.

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 6 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Drogheda United v St. Patrick's Athletic (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cork City FC v Limerick FC (15:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.76 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.94 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sligo Rovers v Derry City (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shamrock Rovers v Dundalk (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shelbourne FC v Bray Wanderers (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 7 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] UCD v Bohemians (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.49 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Sligo Rovers -v- Derry City Sligo Rovers host Derry City at the Showgrounds this afternoon in what is going to be a scintillating clash between first and second at the top of the table. Derry City's victory on Friday, as well as Sligo's draw resulted in Derry climbing into first place in the table for the first time this season, and toppling Sligo into second place. Last year's champions have almost come through a difficult spell of games but now know that they must up their performance to try and retain first spot. Derry for their part must make a difficult trip to the Showgrounds, and it would just happen to be the home of the champions where they must they must defend their league lead for the first time too. Derry had a wonderful comeback on Friday night to win 2-1 at home to Limerick and confidence will be extremely high now at the club. And what's even better is the fact they are welcoming Stewart Greacen back into the fold after he was available to take his place on the bench on Friday evening. Derry have been performing excellent all season under manager Declan Devine, and have quietly worked their way to the top, without much fuss having been created about the team.They are a solid team in defence, good in midfield, especially with creativity down the flanks, while they have excellent goalscoring options in attack. And indeed it is through Michael Rafter and Rory Patterson's goals that they've been able to climb to the top of the table, while Marc Griffin has provided a third option for goals too. Quite simply, if you have plentiful goals coming from multiple sources in attack, then you're a serious team to be considered for a title. That stretches to all leagues. Sligo started excellently, won eight games out of eight, including a 1-0 victory away at Derry in the first game of the season, but have hit a sticky patch now due to facing much more difficult fixtures. However, it was also clear as they came to the end of that eight out of eight run, that their performance levels weren't as good as was expected. The team seems to be quite sluggish and lethargic, most especially in midfield. At the back they've been extremely solid, and indeed a lot of their victories came due to some excellent defending. However, today they will be without their own top goalscorer Anthony Elding, after he got sent off on Friday night against Shamrock Rovers, and this presents a real problem for Ian Baraclough in today's test. They will welcome back Ross Gaynor into defence, most likely allowing Aaron Greene, who deputised at left back, to play up front instead of Elding, but this is an untested style for Sligo. Greene is more of a wide attacker than a centre forward, so Sligo will have to adjust their style of football for today's game. This could be a good or bad thing, it's an unpredictable factor which is difficult to predict. Otherwise however, Sligo are also missing the continuing long term injury absence Danny North and most likely Raffaele Cretaro too. With these three important attacking absences (Elding included), Sligo may struggle to find a goal today. Derry are almost full strength. As far as I know they remain without Paddy Kavanagh, who was playing excellent for them down the right flank, but they have been able to replace him since his injury against St. Pats a few weeks ago. They will look to at least draw this afternoon and they have every reason to believe they can. The real question is however the psychological effect of now being the leaders of the league. Derry until now have been able to play without the pressure of defending such a lead, which Sligo have had to contend with, and from today onward, Derry will have to deal with this burden. It's a real test of character to any sportsman or sports team to see whether they can do so, and it adds its own pressures to a team's performances. Whether it will phase Derry or not will be revealed today, but due to Sligo lacking their usual potency in attack, Derry should be able to pick up a draw today. Low stakes bet however, because they are visiting the home of the champions. My pick: Derry City +0.5AH @ 1.85 odds with Pinnacle (1 unit)

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013

Sligo Rovers -v- Derry City Sligo Rovers host Derry City at the Showgrounds this afternoon in what is going to be a scintillating clash between first and second at the top of the table. Derry City's victory on Friday, as well as Sligo's draw resulted in Derry climbing into first place in the table for the first time this season, and toppling Sligo into second place. Last year's champions have almost come through a difficult spell of games but now know that they must up their performance to try and retain first spot. Derry for their part must make a difficult trip to the Showgrounds, and it would just happen to be the home of the champions where they must they must defend their league lead for the first time too. Derry had a wonderful comeback on Friday night to win 2-1 at home to Limerick and confidence will be extremely high now at the club. And what's even better is the fact they are welcoming Stewart Greacen back into the fold after he was available to take his place on the bench on Friday evening. Derry have been performing excellent all season under manager Declan Devine, and have quietly worked their way to the top, without much fuss having been created about the team.They are a solid team in defence, good in midfield, especially with creativity down the flanks, while they have excellent goalscoring options in attack. And indeed it is through Michael Rafter and Rory Patterson's goals that they've been able to climb to the top of the table, while Marc Griffin has provided a third option for goals too. Quite simply, if you have plentiful goals coming from multiple sources in attack, then you're a serious team to be considered for a title. That stretches to all leagues. Sligo started excellently, won eight games out of eight, including a 1-0 victory away at Derry in the first game of the season, but have hit a sticky patch now due to facing much more difficult fixtures. However, it was also clear as they came to the end of that eight out of eight run, that their performance levels weren't as good as was expected. The team seems to be quite sluggish and lethargic, most especially in midfield. At the back they've been extremely solid, and indeed a lot of their victories came due to some excellent defending. However, today they will be without their own top goalscorer Anthony Elding, after he got sent off on Friday night against Shamrock Rovers, and this presents a real problem for Ian Baraclough in today's test. They will welcome back Ross Gaynor into defence, most likely allowing Aaron Greene, who deputised at left back, to play up front instead of Elding, but this is an untested style for Sligo. Greene is more of a wide attacker than a centre forward, so Sligo will have to adjust their style of football for today's game. This could be a good or bad thing, it's an unpredictable factor which is difficult to predict. Otherwise however, Sligo are also missing the continuing long term injury absence Danny North and most likely Raffaele Cretaro too. With these three important attacking absences (Elding included), Sligo may struggle to find a goal today. Derry are almost full strength. As far as I know they remain without Paddy Kavanagh, who was playing excellent for them down the right flank, but they have been able to replace him since his injury against St. Pats a few weeks ago. They will look to at least draw this afternoon and they have every reason to believe they can. The real question is however the psychological effect of now being the leaders of the league. Derry until now have been able to play without the pressure of defending such a lead, which Sligo have had to contend with, and from today onward, Derry will have to deal with this burden. It's a real test of character to any sportsman or sports team to see whether they can do so, and it adds its own pressures to a team's performances. Whether it will phase Derry or not will be revealed today, but due to Sligo lacking their usual potency in attack, Derry should be able to pick up a draw today. Low stakes bet however, because they are visiting the home of the champions. My pick: Derry City +0.5AH @ 1.85 odds with Pinnacle (1 unit)
What about the Cork City v Limerick game this afternoon Batigol? With Limerick being quite an attacking side and Cork usually not keeping a clean sheet,are we gonna see a few goals in that one or is that gonna be a tight game? Thanks in advance for your thoughts on that one.I'd go for goals myself.

What about the Cork City v Limerick game this afternoon Batigol? With Limerick being quite an attacking side and Cork usually not keeping a clean sheet,are we gonna see a few goals in that one or is that gonna be a tight game? Thanks in advance for your thoughts on that one.I'd go for goals myself.
I think Limerick could win the game. Thing is Limerick do have a good defence, so maybe they can keep a clean sheet in this game. They almost kept Derry from scoring on Friday, only to concede two late goals. Plus Cork's attack isn't the best.

I think Limerick could win the game. Thing is Limerick do have a good defence' date=' so maybe they can keep a clean sheet in this game. They almost kept Derry from scoring on Friday, only to concede two late goals. Plus Cork's attack isn't the best.[/quote'] I was thinking Limerick could win alright but I was thinking going for over 1.5 goals was safer...I'm not sure anymore,from the sound of your post,it could be a tight game.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Cork v Limerick is a Derby of sorts - Two Munster Clubs. First game finished 0-0. Cork have conceded very late in a lot of games so I am taking last goal time > 70 with PP at Evens.

Cork v Limerick is a Derby of sorts - Two Munster Clubs. First game finished 0-0. Cork have conceded very late in a lot of games so I am taking last goal time > 70 with PP at Evens.
Might well happen but I was hoping for a safer bet...betting as opposed to gambling.I might stay away from it altogether.Thanks anyway:ok

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Football - Ireland Premier league 20:00h Shamrock - Dundalk Pick: Dundalk to score Kvota: 1,75 Expect Stake 5/10 I just do not go to your head why tonight Shamrock favorite. I'm really confused. True, Dundalk has a very bad tradition against Shamrock, but current form Dundalk gives me the right to at least one go to achieve, and I think I can up points, and maybe even to win. Both teams have some irrelevant absences. What is very important is that the Shamrock game for a couple of days Setanta Cup finals and I am sure that in in mind, but in that game, and Dundalk tonight has a chance to continue a series of five wins out., Or at least to remain undefeated.

Football - Ireland Premier league 20:00h Shamrock - Dundalk Pick: Dundalk to score Kvota: 1,75 Expect Stake 5/10 I just do not go to your head why tonight Shamrock favorite. I'm really confused. True, Dundalk has a very bad tradition against Shamrock, but current form Dundalk gives me the right to at least one go to achieve, and I think I can up points, and maybe even to win. Both teams have some irrelevant absences. What is very important is that the Shamrock game for a couple of days Setanta Cup finals and I am sure that in in mind, but in that game, and Dundalk tonight has a chance to continue a series of five wins out., Or at least to remain undefeated.
Both to score is 11/10 with PaddyPower which is really good price!!! What do you think???

glennhughes, I would have said a draw in the Drogs -v- Pats game. So it's just as well I told you now. :D Also well done sward73!
Goes to show,I should have listened to my gut instinct and gone for the overs in the Limerick game but instead I chickened out.Limerick are scoring for fun at the minute.Now I've gone for the over 1.5 in the Shamrock Rovers game but they look so poor I doubt they can even score 1. Will stick to Limerick in the future;)

Goes to show' date='I should have listened to my gut instinct and gone for the overs in the Limerick game but instead I chickened out.Limerick are scoring for fun at the minute.Now I've gone for the over 1.5 in the Shamrock Rovers game but they look so poor I doubt they can even score 1. Will stick to Limerick in the future;)[/quote'] I hope we will have the opportunity to see more of your posts in this thread. Always good to see the opinion of someone from Ireland. :ok

Goes to show' date='I should have listened to my gut instinct and gone for the overs in the Limerick game but instead I chickened out.Limerick are scoring for fun at the minute.Now I've gone for the over 1.5 in the Shamrock Rovers game but they look so poor I doubt they can even score 1. Will stick to Limerick in the future;)[/quote'] But Rovers do manage to score, right before half time. :nana Also my Derry tip turned into a disaster. :wall But we move on!

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 The most unpredictable round so far, 0 draws... I could not understand WHY Shamrock Rovers were favorites against Dundalk - but they won. Today I completely can not understand 2.6 on Bohemians who looked like a quite good team in last matches, coming from behind twice against Drogs and not losing to St.Pats - against UCD whose single win over Shamrock was a bit of accident IMO, and they lost to Shelbourne last time out, also their keeper McGinley will miss the match, so why there is so much on Bohs?

The most unpredictable round so far' date=' 0 draws... I could not understand WHY Shamrock Rovers were favorites against Dundalk - but they won. Today I completely can not understand 2.6 on Bohemians who looked like a quite good team in last matches, coming from behind twice against Drogs and not losing to St.Pats - against UCD whose single win over Shamrock was a bit of accident IMO, and they lost to Shelbourne last time out, also their keeper McGinley will miss the match, so why there is so much on Bohs?[/quote'] From the press: UCD looks to climb off the bottom of the Airtricity League Premier when they take on Bohemianbs at the Bowl on Tuesday, kick-off 7.45pm. The Students go into the game on the back of a 2-0 loss to Shelbourne. However Boss Martin Russell believes his side are more than capable of grabbing three points against their north Dublin rivals. "Bohs have got a couple of decent draws of late. There wasn't a lot between the sides on our last number of meetings and I expect more of the same on Tuesday." Russell will assess injuries to Mark Langtry, Mick Leahy, Mark McGinley before naming his side. Bohemians come into the game on the back of hard-fought draws on the road against St Patrick's Athletic and Drogheda United. "The way the lads fought back [against Drogheda] shows how much they care. The result was a reward for the effort they put in," said manager Aaron Callaghan. "Coming back from goals behind two games in a row shows real character," he added. Owen Heary, who made it to the bench last Friday after a month on the sidelines with a knee injury, looks set to return to action. Stephen Traynor is also available after a long lay-off. Derek Pender will have a late fitness test for a strain. UCD - Bohemians Dublin 1-0

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 UCD -v- Bohemians Tonight sees a UCD hosting Bohemians at the UCD Bowl, and it is a game which both teams need to win. UCD are being left behind by their relegation rivals Shelbourne and Bray, after both clubs picked up a win over the May Bank Holiday weekend. UCD put in an awful performance away to Shelbourne when they lost 2-0 last Friday, and there is no doubt that they will improve upon their performance tonight. Bohemians are in a good vein of form, having taken points from Drogheda and St. Pats. With the return to their team of Chris Lyons, they are a real threat up front and he will be interested once again to score tonight, against his old club. The outcome of this game is extremely hard to call, but I do feel this could be a game full of goals. Both teams should score and I think that is available at good odds, but I'm honestly surprised at the price over 2.5 goals is available at with Bwin and Ladbrokes (2.25 odds), and with both teams having poor defences, and also with both teams looking to win this game, this game should have goals. Low stake bet however, as I'm not the keenest of fans when it comes to calling goals in League of Ireland games. Good luck. My pick: Over 2.5 goals @ 2.25 odds with Bwin and Ladbrokes (1 unit)

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bohemians v Cork City FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bray Wanderers v Sligo Rovers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derry City v UCD (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dundalk v Shelbourne FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Bray Wanderers vs Sligo Rovers I know that there are a few facts that are contradictory to my bet. Actually, Sligo is a leader, and Bray is in the worst form in the league. Also, Rovers have the best tradition against the Seagulls, taking into account all the clubs in the league. Their topscorer A. Elding (ten goals, while Bray scored nine goals so far) and R. Cretaro (who has scored in eight of his last 11 games against tonight's opponent) are back in the line-up for the champions. But, home team can be optimistic after win in the last round (after ten games), where J. Mulroy and K. Waters scored. Captain Danny O’Connor and his brother Kevin are back in the squad finally, J. Byrne is always a very dangerous striker and another forward I. Akinade is in good form lately. I expect a very offensive play of the guests, with a lot of balls for two players returning to the line-up, and that can be an opportunity for counter attacks of the hosts who are in the best mood so far this season. The Bit o' Red are likely to win the three points, but I can see Pat Devlin's men scoring one goal. BTS @2,50 William Hill low stake

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Dundalk vs Shelbourne The first thing I noticed is that Shels have scored just one goal in six away games so far. Even the Lilywhites are not convincing in their stadium with just eight goals in six games. There is also no many goals between these teams looking tradition at their meetings. Dundalk return to the Oriel Park after two matches away and the top scorer J. Dillon is completely ready. Also, their coach Stephen Kenny has an excellent record of five wins and one draw against the Dubliners. On the other hand, Shelbourne end a number of good results with defeat against direct rivals for survival at home, and it has very much disturbed their mood. To make matters worse for them, Alan Mathews has five regular players (midfielders and strikers) who are doubtful for this match. This can go in only one direction IMO, and it's home win but I'm not satisfied with the odds, and I'm not sure whether they will be convincing if guests been defensively minded. Dundalk to nil @2.40 Paddy Power low stake