** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Limerick vs St Patrick's This will be only the third game for the Saints, since games against city rivals (Bohs & Shels) are postponed. They played the last game two weeks ago (a convincing defeat at Tallaght), so expect rested and motivated team tonight. Midfielder S. Maher is fit so there is no missings. Last year's top scorer C. Fagan is still without a goal, but we should expect that he will soon start with better performance. The hosts can continue their fine start to the season and move into third if they won this game. However after a good start, they were defeated in Sligo last weekend and will have another difficult opponent (Shamrock) on Tuesday. Support from the stands will be boost for them, but there's several absences that may pose a problem in this game. Important midfielders A. Bossekota (suspension), D. O'Leary (injury) and R. Gaffney (not played this season) are out. Also regular defender R. Williams is doubtful. But the biggest problem is suspension of the first choice goalkeeper B. Ryan, so young and inexperienced S. Cusack will make his Premier Division debut (despite only playing one First Division match for two years with the Super Blues). Mainly for that reason, I'm giving a better chance for a good result to away side at Thomond Park than the bookies. St Patrick's (0) AH @1.85 at local, @1.80 Pinnacle low stake

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013

Limerick vs St Patrick's This will be only the third game for the Saints, since games against city rivals (Bohs & Shels) are postponed. They played the last game two weeks ago (a convincing defeat at Tallaght), so expect rested and motivated team tonight. Midfielder S. Maher is fit so there is no missings. Last year's top scorer C. Fagan is still without a goal, but we should expect that he will soon start with better performance. The hosts can continue their fine start to the season and move into third if they won this game. However after a good start, they were defeated in Sligo last weekend and will have another difficult opponent (Shamrock) on Tuesday. Support from the stands will be boost for them, but there's several absences that may pose a problem in this game. Important midfielders A. Bossekota (suspension), D. O'Leary (injury) and R. Gaffney (not played this season) are out. Also regular defender R. Williams is doubtful. But the biggest problem is suspension of the first choice goalkeeper B. Ryan, so young and inexperienced S. Cusack will make his Premier Division debut (despite only playing one First Division match for two years with the Super Blues). Mainly for that reason, I'm giving a better chance for a good result to away side at Thomond Park than the bookies. St Patrick's (0) AH @1.85 at local, @1.80 Pinnacle low stake
0:1 :cigar:cigar @Batigol, well done for excellent value :clap

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 1 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derry City v Bray Wanderers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Drogheda United v Cork City FC (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shelbourne FC v Bohemians (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] UCD v Sligo Rovers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 2 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Limerick FC v Shamrock Rovers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St. Patrick's Athletic v Dundalk (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 UCD -v- Sligo Rovers UCD host Sligo Rovers at the Belfield Bowl tomorrow evening, in what is Sligo's second trip to Dublin over the Easter weekend. This will be a really interesting clash, since there is a true gulf in quality between the two sides. Sligo having now won five games on the trot in the league, will be looking towards a sixth win and 18 points, as they look towards proving themselves as champions elect once again this season. I was able to watch them this season for the first time on Friday night when they played Bohemians at Dalymount Park on tv. They struggled to hold possession in this game, yet still managed to overcome a dogged Bohs side 3-0, with some clinical finishing. A defensive error gave Sligo the first goal, while it took a bit of quality for Sligo to find their second goal through Aaron Greene. Mid-way through the second half Sligo found their third goal through Anthony Elding, who scored in his fifth consecutive league game this season. Everything is going right for Sligo so far this season, and Ian Baraclough has them playing like champions. The winning mentality a team needs to overcome difficult opposition away from home is oozing from this Sligo team. They simply look unstoppable right now. Can UCD stop them however? I don't think so. UCD have some promising young footballers and at least got themselves up and running on Friday night with a draw away at Bray Wanderers. But they'll feel like they really missed out on an opportunity to take three points, having given away a lead against the ten men of Bray. To have let a valuable 3 points slip away like that will be a crushing blow to the young Students. Now they must prepare themselves for a mammoth task of taking on the league leaders. It's going to be very difficult, but I'm sure they'll be motivated. In reality however, the gulf in quality between these teams is going to show. Furthermore, the UCD defence is extremely weak at the moment. They've made way too many mistakes in defence so far this season. They welcomed David O'Connor back into their defence two games ago and his presence will help stablise things. But nevertheless they are still without their captain and other centre half Michael Leahy, and are therefore still not back to full strength in defence this season. UCD will have their hands full trying to deal with Anthony Elding, Raff Cretaro and Aaron Greene, knowing that Sligo will have plenty of options on the bench should they struggle to find a goal tomorrow evening. In midfield UCD will not be able to cope against David Cawley and Lee Lynch, while breaking down Sligo's defence will prove tricky for UCD – consideirng they've only conceded twice this season in the league, and only one of those goals has come from any form of defensive error. Therefore, given the situation between these two teams tomorrow evening, it seems clear that a Sligo win is imminent. I think Sligo will win by at least two goals tomorrow evening – and I am very surprised to see the odds available on the Sligo -1.5AH line being so generous. Okay, it's an away trip for Sligo, but they're going to be playing on quite a good pitch. It's been dry here in Dublin for almost a week now and UCD have a good drainage system and quite a good playing surface. This will play into Sligo's hands. They had to deal with a difficult pitch on Friday night against Bohs, and this hampered their ability to control possession as normally as they usually do. Therefore even though they are away again over this long weekend, the fact that the pitch should be in good condition most likely plays into Sligo's hands more so than UCD. I am taking a medium stakes bet on this pick, as I am confident Sligo will prevail by two clear goals. In summary, they really should overcome UCD due to the considerable gulf in quality between the sides. My pick: Sligo Rovers -1.5AH @ 2.19 odds with Pinnacle (3 units)

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Drogheda vs Cork Both teams have just one loss in all matches (including friendlies and Setanta) this year. Also both of them have had the lead in the last round, but they got a red card and played a draw at the end. It should be noted that these were away games against strong opponents, so that coaches can't be unhappy. Going back to this encounter. Drogs will have home-field advantage, while the Rebel Army had one day less of rest, and this will be their second visit to the east coast in the past four days. Drogheda are boosted by the return of regular defenders A. McNally, D. Prendergast and striker G. O'Neill from injury. Another defender A. Byrne is suspended, while regular midfielder R. Brennan is in doubt. But it seems to me that Tommy Dunne (away coach) has greater issues because defenders D. Murray, D. Dennehy and N. Horgan are definitely out, while another regulars D. Horgan and D. Murphy are doubtful. Much of this will be clearer when we see the line-ups, but I really think that bookies have underestimated home side, which striker D. O’Brien has scored four goals in his last five games against Cork City and I had to try my luck with a good result for Drogs. Drogheda (0) AH @1.83 Pinnacle, 188bet low stake

UCD -v- Sligo Rovers I am taking a medium stakes bet on this pick, as I am confident Sligo will prevail by two clear goals. In summary, they really should overcome UCD due to the considerable gulf in quality between the sides. My pick: Sligo Rovers -1.5AH @ 2.19 odds with Pinnacle (3 units)
3 units for medium stakes, whether that mean that 5 units is high stakes for you. However, good job as usual :clap:clap:clap [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 5 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bohemians v Derry City (19:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bray Wanderers v St. Patrick's Athletic (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cork City FC v UCD (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dundalk v Limerick FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.54 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shamrock Rovers v Drogheda United (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 6 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sligo Rovers v Shelbourne FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Shamrock rovers v drogheda Drogheda have only won 1 from 6 and were disappointing when I went to see them a few weeks back. With the gap now 10 points between shamrock rovers and sligo, Shamrock Rovers really need to win this and I think they will, with their performances so far they are unlucky to be sitting on 8 points. Shamrock rovers to win @ 8/13 with paddypower. Cork v UCD Cork haven't had the greatest of starts this season. They have conceded in the last 5 mins in the last games dropping 4 points all together. They will looking to put that right tonight with UCD at home. IMO it should be a very easy win for Cork as UCD are by far the worst side in the league.They have conceded 18 goals and sit bottom of the table and have been only managed to pick up 1 point in 6 games. Cork to win @2/5 with paddypower Bray v St Pats In my opinion Bray are quite poor this season, I think they will be fighting relegation with UCD. St pats have had a very disappointing start to the season as well. After such a good finish last season they would want to be challenging for the title this year and are currently 9th in the table. They wont want the gap between them and Sligo to increase even more. Think a St Pats win. St Pats to win @ 4/5 Dundalk v Limerick With both sides having great starts to the season I can see this been a very even game. Under Kenny Dundalk look a very solid and have recently had a very impressive win at St Pats. With Limerick only coming up to the premier this season they will be delighted with their start and their table position. Can see a draw between these. Draw @11/5 with paddypower. Good luck :)

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Bohemians vs Derry City The Candystripes are six points above home team, in better shape and with three consecutive victories at Dalymount Park. Derry City is the obvious favorite in tonight's match which will be broadcast live. However, the pitch is not in ideal condition, and they will likely be without topscorer R. Patterson and some other players. The Gypsies missings are captain O. Heary and striker C. Lyons, so I guess their tactics will be defensive. A. Callaghan (home coach) vs D.Devine (away coach), Northern Irishman has all three wins against home coach, but the hosts will be encouraged with winning in the Dublin derby (1:0 versus Shelbourne) in the last round.I expect that this will be another tight game between these two teams without a lot of goals and I've found an acceptable offer at local. under 2.5 goals @1.70 at local (balkan bet) medium stake

First dabble into LOI this season for me. Cork haven't been amongst the goals in the league so far, but have been dealt some tough fixtures away at Shams, Drogs and a derby with Limerick. They will find this UCD defence much easier, and with some musings in defence they could well need 2 goals to win anyway. Sligo hove considerable goal threat as already shown. One of my pre-season picks for top scorer, Anthony Elding, is leading the way with 6 in 6. But they have plenty of goal sources and I'd be very suprise if they didn't net at least twice against a poor shels side. Cork city team goals over 1.5 @8/15 Sligo team goals over 1.5 @4/9 3pts double @2.21 - Boylesports Sorry for short write up but stuck for time!!

Bohemians vs Derry City The Candystripes are six points above home team, in better shape and with three consecutive victories at Dalymount Park. Derry City is the obvious favorite in tonight's match which will be broadcast live. However, the pitch is not in ideal condition, and they will likely be without topscorer R. Patterson and some other players. The Gypsies missings are captain O. Heary and striker C. Lyons, so I guess their tactics will be defensive. A. Callaghan (home coach) vs D.Devine (away coach), Northern Irishman has all three wins against home coach, but the hosts will be encouraged with winning in the Dublin derby (1:0 versus Shelbourne) in the last round.I expect that this will be another tight game between these two teams without a lot of goals and I've found an acceptable offer at local. under 2.5 goals @1.70 at local (balkan bet) medium stake
and I didn't take better odds, 4:0 for Derry :(

First dabble into LOI this season for me. Cork haven't been amongst the goals in the league so far, but have been dealt some tough fixtures away at Shams, Drogs and a derby with Limerick. They will find this UCD defence much easier, and with some musings in defence they could well need 2 goals to win anyway. Sligo hove considerable goal threat as already shown. One of my pre-season picks for top scorer, Anthony Elding, is leading the way with 6 in 6. But they have plenty of goal sources and I'd be very suprise if they didn't net at least twice against a poor shels side. Cork city team goals over 1.5 @8/15 Sligo team goals over 1.5 @4/9 3pts double @2.21 - Boylesports Sorry for short write up but stuck for time!!
Bet won, and 2 more for Elding!!

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Sorry. If they're not there I'd be surprised if they were recorded and collated. on one site at all. Only bookie as far as I know that does Corners is 365. Have a bet on it occasionally when I get team news and see weather conditions for games in the Showgrounds.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Shamrock Rovers -v- Bray Wanderers Shamrock Rovers will host Bray Wanderers on Friday night and will be desperate to try and get their season up and running with only their second win of the season. It's remarkable at this stage of the season after seven games, Shamrock Rovers are unbeaten, but yet only have a single win. They've drawn six games, and had some bad luck as well as disappointing performances in a few of those games. From now on however, no more excuses will be acceptable, and the fans will expect the team to beat Bray Wanderers. The good news for Shamrock Rovers is that they'll welcome back Ken Oman in defence, and therefore won't have to resort to a makeshift defence. It is still likely that Jason McGuinness will be missing from the first XI on Friday, and therefore they are not back to full strength in defence, but with Oman back, it does mean that Conor McCormack (a natural midfielder) won't have to deputise as a centre half. Furthermore, Mark Quigley should start and Rovers will be looking to him to make things happen in the final third, and even hopefully score a goal or more. He's almost back to full fitness now and without him in the team they've been missing a focal point up front. This is Rovers' biggest problem this season. They are having to replace Gary Twigg, who was their source of goals for so long. It'll take quite some time to replace Twigg, and given that Rovers are quite a new team under Croly, it could take longer than the fans expect. That said, Bray are a team Rovers can beat comfortably at home if things go their way. Gary McCabe, Sean O'Connor and Ronan Finn have been playing well for Rovers so far in this season in midfield, and with things more stable in defence, you'd expect Rovers may even keep a clean sheet too. In reality they haven't actually conceded many at all this season and the crunch as to whether this pick wins or not is whether their strikers do their jobs on Friday. I expect Rovers will start Sheppard and Quigley up front, and if they do then I believe this will be a winning pick. My pick: Shamrock Rovers -1.25AH @ 1.97 odds with Sbobet (2 units)

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Drogheda away to shelbourne looks a good bet tonight. Shelbourne will be fighting relegation and they seem to perform better away from home than at home. Drogheda are a good side and will be near the top of the table at the end of the season. 21/20 is very good odds imo. Drogheda to win @21/20 @ paddypower. GL.

Drogheda away to shelbourne looks a good bet tonight. Shelbourne will be fighting relegation and they seem to perform better away from home than at home. Drogheda are a good side and will be near the top of the table at the end of the season. 21/20 is very good odds imo. Drogheda to win @21/20 @ paddypower. GL.
Drogheda win 3-1 :)

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Sligo Rovers -v- Cork City Sligo host Cork City tomorrow afternoon at the Showgrounds, in a game which will be live on tv. Sligo actually haven't beaten Cork City at home in the league since 2007, and failed to beat them last season in the only meeting between the clubs at the Showgrounds, in a 2-2 draw. Tomorrow, Sligo will be eyeing their eight consecutive win of the season as they attempt to keep their 100% record going. However, the next five league fixtures for Rovers are going to be tough. They play Cork, Drogheda, St. Patricks Athletic, Shamrock Rovers and Derry City, the five teams who made up the top six last season with Sligo. So this is where the real tests begin for Sligo. Cork also have a tough fixture list coming up and both Sligo and Cork have Setanta Cup semi finals on Tuesday to look towards too. Cork however are travelling to Sligo tomorrow without their first, second and third choice centre halves. Their first choice centre half pairing of Darren Dennehy and Kevin Murray are missing through suspension and injury respectively, while Dan Murray is also out injured. Furthermore, both Kevin Murray and Dan Murray are the big leaders in the team. Kevin Murray is captain, while Dan Murray is former captain of the club. Neal Horgan is also very doubtful for the game, and he's another big leader in defence that will be quite likely missing. Cork will therefore be filling holes in defence. Kalen Spillane will play at centre half for sure, but who will partner him there is anybody's guess. Cork can ill afford to be missing key defenders and leaders for a tough test with Sligo tomorrow, who are in such goalscoring form thus far this season. Furthermore, although Cork started the season really well (most especially in the Setanta Cup), they've really started to struggle with performances in the league. Last week they were very very lucky to beat UCD. UCD missed a penalty at 1-1, while Cork then required an 89th minute goal to win the game 2-1. This really isn't an acceptable performance for Cork City at home at Turner's Cross against a team like UCD, and from what I heard from the game UCD actually played better on the night. Cork do have dangerous players in attack and in midfield they have some very good players, with the likes of John Dunleavy and Colin Healy being very gifted footballers for this level. But I reckon that either Colin Healy or John Dunleavy will be expected to fill in at the back, and therefore Cork's defensive issues will more than likely weaken them in midfield. The only possible way for Cork to disrupt Sligo tomorrow is through midfield, and therefore I expect them to lose due to this fact. I don't really need to say anything about Sligo that I haven't said already for the past two weeks. They are really on fire. Their manager came out after their won last weekend and explained that he still feels his team have not clicked – such words will strike fear into the other rivals in the league, for them to hear and believe this Sligo team with a 100% record haven't got into full swing yet. I personally don't think Ian Baraclough is just playing mind games either. He's a brilliant manager and has proven so in his spell at the club for the past year. He is looking for complete concentration and focus from his Sligo players and so far they have given him that. Yes tomorrow's tie is more difficult than the last few have been for Sligo, and I wasn't going to make a bet because Cork are a good team. But because Cork have such a defensive headache for tomorrow's game, I believe Sligo can win this game by a couple of goals and potentially keep a clean sheet in doing so. Cork don't really have an out and out goalscorer, so unless Daryl Horgan or Daryl Kavanagh make something special happen for Cork tomorrow, this pick could very well win. However, I will keep this pick low, because I'm going against my first instinct on this game. Good luck. My pick: Sligo -1.25AH @ 2.12 odds with Pinnacle (1 unit)

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 Would be very surprised if PP didn't pay out on that. Was loads of talk about a Shels game before. Shels have only one point all year! Unusual betting patterns might be Irish people who watch the league week in week out. Shels were horrendous against us last week. Drogheda were obvious favs so only way something was on for me was during play. Was as Rovers today - still in second gear but beat a decent Cork side.

Re: Ireland > Airtricity Premier League > 2013 So you're a Bit O'Red fan sward73? :notworthy I really, REALLY hope that Sligo get it together for a European run this summer. They really deserve it after the last two years of disappointment in Europe. IrishTW: https://twitter.com/whenfridaycomes/status/323066398047866880

Mr.Connolly@whenfridaycomes 10h Mate of mine just text, works in Paddy Power. They are not allowed pay out on Drogs last night. Match fixing allegation under investigation
Mr.Connolly@whenfridaycomes 10h @TCite92 Something to do with a penalty he said. Not allowed pay out til head office gives the go ahead. Interesting.
Mr.Connolly@whenfridaycomes 10h @TCite92 Peno was awarded on 90 mins and put away by O'Brien
Mr.Connolly@whenfridaycomes 9h @TCite92 When I hear the outcome I'll let you know.