** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Very Important For all Members..Regarding Cheltenham bets.

If you are enticed by opening an account with Bookmakers this week with regards to offers.. I would advise you to wait, There will be some CRAZY "new customer" offers out from Monday onwards, You may end up kicking yourself. There is a saying "use a sprat to catch a mackeral"..These offers this week are sprats,,,The blocks of tuna will be out next week, to attract everyone.:ok

Re: Very Important For all Members..Regarding Cheltenham bets.

You are right and PL gets all the biggest exclusive offers as agreed with all the bookmakers' date=' so stand by your emails and this Cheltenham Forum and you'll hear them hear first. :ok[/quote'] Cheers// There will be some fighting over business...The old who will blink first!:ok

Re: Very Important For all Members..Regarding Cheltenham bets. The sprinter sacre offer was worth a shout though, looks like a free £20 for Wednesday I looked at last year and managed about 5 free bet offers through accounts i already had plus 1 new account opened so yep bound to be plenty next week as they fight for your money I always enjoy the Beat Victor offer as it involves tipping but its only a free fiver, i just back against him in the same races

Re: Very Important For all Members..Regarding Cheltenham bets.

Any bookies offering a reprieve on limited accounts for Cheltenham?
You may get "the existing customers offers"...I did notice Ladbrokes....£10 a day on line...£5 in shop each day, free bets ...for matched stakes... You will struggle if you are limited..."phone a freind time"