** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing - Feb 23-24

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Satchell, K v Wilton, L (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Golota, A v Saleta, P (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Williams, S v Hamilton, D (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Price, D v Thompson, T (21:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 24 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gonzalez, Jhonny v Osejo, E (01:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bundrage, C v Smith, I (02:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glazkov, V v Scott, M (03:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.58 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Also Heavyweight Prizefighter too.

Re: Boxing - Feb 23-24 Prizefighter preview: 2pts A.Harrison to win International Heavyweights Prizefighter 5/1 BetVictor Audley Harrison has had his mockers in his career, and rightly so at times, but he’s still talking a good game and he must fancy his chances of still offering something in the game no matter how deluded that may or may not be. He clearly isn’t in this tournament for the money as he’s earnt a few quid down the years. He’s been stopped three times in his career but in two of those fights he was always out of his depth before he got in the ring against Haye and Price. There is no Haye or Price in this field and given that he knows how to win this tournament Audley might be worth chancing at 5/1. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/prizefighter-betting-audley-harrison-might-still-have-one-last-hurrah-left-in-him-in-international-heavyweights-event

Re: Boxing - Feb 23-24 Price preview: 5pts D.Price to win in rounds 1-4 10/11 Ladbrokes David Price is a human wrecking machine at the minute and I expect him to detonate another heavy right hand early in this fight and get rid of Thompson. Price will know Tyson Fury will be watching this somewhere so he’ll want to send out a real message with the talks starting to move towards them two fighting in the next couple of years. I believe that when I see it but one thing I do believe is Thompson won’t hear the bell for the end of the fourth round in this contest. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/price-vs-thompson-betting-david-price-can-get-rid-of-another-opponent-inside-four-rounds-in-liverpool

Re: Boxing - Feb 23-24 I agree with you on Price and the trigger for me is Thompson's conditioning. It strongly suggest he doesn't have the heart for the fight imo Price will smell blood and finish him off early rather than risk letting him get comfortable. My pre-fight notes are: Thompson at 41 years old weighed in at a career high of 262lb (244 1/2lb last time out and usually fought at 240-250lb) Appeared to have a beer belly (kept t-shirt on at weigh in) Fought once in 2011 and once in 2010 Has talked of retirement Would likely of fallen down the ratings if he was active Often keeps hands lower than most Was there for the taking vs a catious Klitschko Price recently trained for and fought Harrison a very similar in stature south paw