** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punters Lounge IV Tournament

BillyHills

Hi, just had words with Jezza about the password drama of the last tourney. I've slightly changed it for this time hoping to shake off those idiots that joined in before. We both agree that they dont visit us here and just hover about Paradise and hope to gatecrash there way in. With that in mind we think that its ok to put it on here for you guys and ask for it not to be given out to anybody unless logged in to this site. If anybody asks on Paradise, please ignore them. Tournament: PLoungeIV Password: punters4 Just a word, i havnt had confirmation about the tournament being accepted yet and it is not appearing on the menu at Paradise. Getting a bit worried now so have emailed customer support to see whats happened, they replied instantly and said they were chasing it up. I'll obviously keep you in the picture. Cheers BH

Re: Punters Lounge IV Tournament Ok guys, I am around today, but I need one of you to do me a favour. My credit card is maxed out, so could someone transfer me the entry fee (name deadlydave), and I will transfer the money directly from my bank account to yours. Cheers.

Re: Punters Lounge IV Tournament I have now sent 4 emails and keep getting replies that are not much use. They say your querie will be passed on to the department concerned. I even went back onto the Tournament submission page and re-applied for the tournament expalining this was just a copy of a tournament they had on Thursday morning. Last resort emailed the marketing department and still awaiting reply. Have a funny feeling this aint going to happen. Really sorry if this is the case, but ive done nothing different to any other time and thats been sweet thus far. I'll obviously let you know anything else as soon as i do. BH

Re: Punters Lounge IV Tournament

For questions or concerns about deposits, withdrawals, the poker download, rules (anything to do with the game itself) and disconnections please e-mail [email protected]. With the fastest email response time in the industry, you can expect answers in 5-10 minutes.
5-10 minutes! Doesn't sound good does it! Looked everywhere for a phone number but can't find anything! :spank

Re: Punters Lounge IV Tournament The emails must have paid off, just checked Paradise and PLoungeIV is now showing in the lobby. :clap We are back on lads. Cheers to everyone for going to the hassle to sort it all out again. See you's at the table tonight.:ok

Re: Punters Lounge IV Tournament 'The problem is that we've been receiving that e-mail since Thursday. The relevant department have not responded nor set up the tourney. The Punters Lounge is a forum comprising of over 3500 members, all of whom are interested in gambling. Right now, Paradise Poker is not putting itself in a very good light. And in a competitive online market, I'm sure thats not what you want.' Wonder if this worked? :spank

Re: Punters Lounge IV Tournament Just recieved this; ______________________________________________________________ Hello Graham, Thanks for your patience and note. In almost all cases private events are posted within 24 hours of the request so we apologizer for this delay! Your tournament, as per your details below, are now posted for game play today at 2 pm EST. Enjoy! Lara Paradise Tournaments _________________________________________________________________ At last, sorry about the panic. Register from 5pm

Re: Punters Lounge IV Tournament :lol :lol Doctor of Danger is playing! You turncoat colluding with the unwashed - naughty doctor :spank :spank JamDogg will do a big poo in his pants when he finds out. Bad news for all us PL'ers though. Doctor is so tight that every time he smiles his foreskin rolls back. :(

Re: Punters Lounge IV Tournament Congrats to Jay for being the PL poker champion of tourney 4 :ok Wp everyone else - special mention has to go to deadly "jammy as fcuk on the river all night" dave for coming back from back the dead seemingly everytime only to die by the river later on. Will update the league later on and the money winners.... Jez