Announcements
** November Poker League Result : 1st ian309, 2nd muttley, 3rd Burnley Joe **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **
** November Nap's Competition Result: 1st andellio, 2nd Saddlesore, 3rd bymatrix, 4th MrJol KO Cup: DonnyFlyer, Most Winners: Astleavista**

cheltenham chat thread 2013

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: cheltenham chat thread 2013 I don't think you will find any with prices You can pay for Timeform ones, and ATR has free downloadable ones, but not with prices. Due to the nature of the fluctuations I doubt these will be around, but I wait to be corrected!

Re: cheltenham chat thread 2013

When will all the racecards be complete? Someone please tell me its not snowing in Cheltenham because it is where I am and its -2!
Don't even think it!!! Have been within 100 miles of Cheltenham all weekend in various places. It's snowed but nothing serious and hasn't setled anywhere. The covers are on and there is surely no way it can be worse than the trials day when they got the meeting on. It'll be fine!! Please let it be fine!!!!! It will be I am sure :ok

nothing in the south and lookiing at the maps, they may get a small dusting but nothing else, temps rise tomorrow to 4 degrees and sunny. Cheltenham eve for me is better than xmas eve, i'm like a kid in a sweetshop
Yeah, but the bookies own the shop....And all the sweets are on the top shelf!, You get 1 sweet for nothing, You get hooked on sugar..then your teeth start falling out!

Re: cheltenham chat thread 2013 Unfortunately not looking GREAT AT THE MOMENT WITH A - 12 WIND CHILL OVER NIGHT AND SNOWING AT PRESENT and an inspection after taking the covers off around 10.30 am and now maybe more chance of the meeting being caled OFF Very over cast and snowing and if no SUN comes along to warm the area up it maybe impossable for the meeting to go ahead. T%M

Re: cheltenham chat thread 2013 Clerk of the course Simon Claisse said: "We are frozen in places but it seems to be small areas. We can't really tell the extent of the frozen areas until we start to take the covers up. If the weather does what we expect it to and the temperature gets up to 3C by 12 noon, we should be kicking off as planned at 1.30pm. The wind chill dropped to -12C overnight and it was still -9C at 5am today. The is sun is out now and if we get an hour or two of sunshine on it, it should start to move. If we get some cloud cover, the rate at which that will happen will obviously slow." :sad

Re: cheltenham chat thread 2013 I know they are not racing here but in North Dorset which must be some sort of indication the Sun is VERY bright, it's warmed up very quickly and it must be hopeful. Odds in to 1/5 to go ahead now.... Best have that 3rd coffee after all!!! :hope

I know they are not racing here but in North Dorset which must be some sort of indication the Sun is VERY bright' date=' it's warmed up very quickly and it must be hopeful. Odds in to 1/5 to go ahead now.... Best have that 3rd coffee after all!!! :hope[/quote'] as michael winner would say, calm down it wouldnt be cheltenham without a bit of drama leading in ive woke this morning to my fence blown half down and now my daughter wants to come home ill from school !! Not in my plans those 2!!

as michael winner would say, calm down it wouldnt be cheltenham without a bit of drama leading in ive woke this morning to my fence blown half down and now my daughter wants to come home ill from school !! Not in my plans those 2!!
Let her come home and get her to fix the fence!!? :p Fortunatly, mine reserved her trip to A&E for last night!!:unsure All good now though.... Down to 1.15.... :hope Best Of Luck today :)

I've hit the wall already.... Shattered!!!!!!!! Staring at thj e screen and reading the same bit of form over and over!!!! Nothing is going in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :zzz Hope everyone enjoying the anticipation!! :cigar
I was like that at 1am. I've been on with tomorrows racing and got 2 races covered, just on with the RSA now. Winner has to come from first 3 in the betting, they own this race in previous years.