** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League 2013 - Round 3

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 15 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds Rhinos v Salford City Reds (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 101 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] St Helens v Hull FC (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warrington Wolves v Catalans Dragons (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 16 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huddersfield Giants v Wigan Warriors (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Bulls v Castleford Tigers (16:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 17 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull KR v Widnes Vikings (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] London Broncos v Wakefield Wildcats (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 3 Friday night TV preview: 4pts Warrington (-12) to beat Catalans Dragons Evs Bet365 Catalans beat Warrington last season but I don’t see that being repeated here. Warrington look really strong in the forwards this season and for me they have the best 1-7 combination in the entire Super League and any one of the seven backs could go over the try line at any opportunity. If Catalans had Dureau fit the 12pt head start might look a little appealing but they don’t and so it doesn’t. I expect a comfortable Warrington win even if they need to fight hard for the first hour. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/warrington-vs-catalans-dragons-betting-super-league-champions-warrington-can-pick-up-emphatic-win

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 3 Taking the Catalan full back Brent Webb to score anytime tonight. He seems to be back to his attacking best, been getting a lot of carries and making a lot of meters in the process, always willing to join the line and very good at breaking the first tackle. Also having a small bet on him to score the 1st try, don't normally take this kind of bet anymore but Webb likes to get forward and involved too much to ignore. Brent Webb anytime scorer 11/8 @ Skybet Brent Webb 1st try scorer 14/1 @ Skybet

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 3 Huddersfield +6 vs Wigan Evs @ William Hill. Tough encounter to call, however a 6 point start for the Giants is too good to turn down. Not sure the Wigan forwards that will play have enough experience yet at the level required to go again against another top side. It's tough to go back to back after getting up for a game as intense as last would have been for the Wigan lads. The performance Wigan put up against Warrington last week, may have a knock on effect here as it takes time to bed in and get accustomed to this level, add that to the usual beginning of season issues like getting combinations and timing going, and i reckon Huddersfield have the edge in this one after a somewhat easier game last week. Should be a belter!

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 3 Saturday TV preview: 4pts Castleford (+10) to beat Bradford 10/11 BetVictor I’m not sure if Castleford will have enough about them to win this match but I see no evidence on what we’ve seen so far to suggest they can’t stay within 10pts of Bradford. Man for man this Castleford side doesn’t look too bad and although they will undoubtedly miss someone of Rangi Chase’s class there’s still enough in there for them to be more than competitive. It is still hard to be convinced by Bradford so I’ll take Cas with the start here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bradford-vs-castleford-betting-tigers-can-keep-within-a-big-looking-handicap-at-odsal

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 3 Bradford (-8) to beat castleford - skybet 10/11 Really fancy Bradford in this one, like Kev says, castleford will miss chase in this one and that will have a big impact for cas. Think Bradford will try put in a big performance here after an undoubtably disappointing effort against hull last time out and really think odsal will become a tough place to go this season. As for anytime tryscorers, think there is a good chance Brett Kearney will get over the whitewash, as he is a prolific support player and dangerous runner. Not sure if there is any value at 11/10 though as I'm expecting a low scoring affair.

Re: Super League 2013 - Round 3 Cas at 5/2 for me. Bulls may have flattened against Wakey, who were missing Tim Smith, they were then comfortably put in their place by Hull FC. Bulls big problem, as it will be all season, is the lack of size in the pack. No Chase for Cas, but just watch this Gaz o' Brien go. This lad will be international class in 3 years. Why Tony Smith has loaned him out and not Richie Myler is beyond me.