** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Borussia Dortmund v Shakhtar Donetsk > Tue 5th March

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v Shakhtar Donetsk (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Shakhtar Donetsk > Tue 5th March Best Bet: Both teams to score @ 4/6 with Paddy Power. In the 7 CL games played by Borussia Dortmund they have conceded 7 goals keeping a clean sheet only twice. Shaktar have scored 14 goals in 7 games (8 goals away) which indicates they have no issue scoring away from home. Expecting goals in this game ! Value Bet: Borussia Dortmund to lead at half time @ 11/10 with Paddy Power. Shaktar will come out looking to score away goals which will leave them open at the back. Dortmund have scored in evry game so far so expect to see them score before half time. Good luck

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Shakhtar Donetsk > Tue 5th March 4pts Over 3 goals 1.92 Bet365 Shakhtar showed earlier in the competition that they can score on the road so Dortmund need to be careful but I still expect the Germans to come through this. I do think we’ll see some goals in this match though. Both sides are attacking sides and if Hummels doesn’t recover from flu then Dortmund won’t be as strong as they’d like defensively. With the offensive players on show here we should see some goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/borussia-dortmund-vs-shakhtar-donetsk-betting-expect-to-see-a-few-goals-in-germany

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Shakhtar Donetsk > Tue 5th March I think the opposite way here. I bilieve we won't see many goals here like in the 1st leg. Dortmund can get the qualifying ticket with 3 results, a win, a goalless draw and a 1-1 draw too we shouldn't forget that. Of course they play infront of their amazing fans and they'll be even more agressive at the back. I don't see any reason for Shakhtar to attack blindly early in the match too as a 0-1 outcome sends the ukrainians to the next round. 1.6 is low betting on 1 here and I choose instead an under 2.5 at great odds!!! It's momentally 2.52 at betfair ;)

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Shakhtar Donetsk > Tue 5th March Shakhtar AH +1 is value for me. It is also the choice of ukr football national portal #1. First game showed that opponents are approximately equal. If Shakhtar will show stuff like with Juve bet will easily pass.