** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet - Real Madrid v Man Utd - Existing Customers too!

Re: Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet - Real Madrid v Man Utd - Existing Customers too! I guess goals is the way to go. Man.United are playing almost with 4 forwards. Rooney and Persie up front, with Kagawa and Wellbeck on the flanks. So maybe Man.United Over 1.5 Goals @ 3.40 or Over 2.5 Goals @ 11.00 Corners might be interesting as well. Man.United Race to 7 Corners @ 5.50

Re: Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet - Real Madrid v Man Utd - Existing Customers too!

Why not place some 'win whatever' bets? Back RM to win £140 at 1.61 (Will Hill) Back the Draw £50 @ 4.75 (Bet 365) Back MU £50 as soon as match goes in play. Win £30 - £40 whatever the outcome.
Should have said Back MU £50 with free bet (Bet365)

Re: Bet365 £50 "In Play" Free Bet - Real Madrid v Man Utd - Existing Customers too!

Mustafa, I do the same like you regarding this type of bets. I mean the free bet gives you the chance to try and get some good money of a bet you wouldn't usually play with your own money. Still remember Napoli - Chelsea game last season when there was a similar offer. I don't remember what I placed prior to the game, but then I got some juicy odds of 8 for Terry to score anytime...and he did :D Anyways, for tomorrow I was thinking to put £10 (oh, yeah in Bulgaria I am restricted to up to £10) on no card before 29.00 minute. I like this kind of bet for such games, because I don't think they will start with the kicking and bad tackles right away. It's a first game, there is nothing to lose, yet so they might just as well take it easy...of course if Pepe starts this bet might be doomed so I might wait before placing it :lol Moreover, I was checking the stats of the ref and in his last 9 games in all competitions he has showed a yellow card before the 29.00 min only 3 times (once in the 1st min last round in German's League 3, once in the 2nd min. on 10.12.12 in 2nd Bundesliga and once in the 22 min. on 24.11.12 in the Bundesliga). I am not sure how he would react refereeing a CL game (though it's not his first one) but I still think this might be a good pre-bet. I'd appreciate your opinions though. As for the in-play I'll definitely look for odds higher than 4, maybe Van Persie to score two or more @10 (right now, so might be more in 5-10 minutes into the game) or Utd to score a pen @11...though don't ask me why I think there might be a pen for Utd...gut feeling or whatnot.
Glad I didn't place the cards bet, would have lost the pre-bet by the 5th min :lol I went for over 11 corners pre-game and Van Persie to score two or more @ 11 Good luck to all.

Why not place some 'win whatever' bets? Back RM to win £140 at 1.61 (Will Hill) Back the Draw £50 @ 4.75 (Bet 365) Back MU £50 as soon as match goes in play. Win £30 - £40 whatever the outcome.
50 X 3.75 = 185 less 140 lost = £45 profit.....with no risk at all.

Pretty sure you'l lose money if united win that way. You'll return £275 if united win minus £50 on your losing draw bet. So £225 in your Bet365 account' date=' £0 in your WH account. So -£15 overall.[/quote'] Odds on MU win were 6.00 for about 1.5 mins, then 5.5. If you only got 5.5 thats 225 less 140 less 50 = £35 profit.

Glad I didn't place the cards bet, would have lost the pre-bet by the 5th min :lol I went for over 11 corners pre-game and Van Persie to score two or more @ 11 Good luck to all.
That corner bet was in the bag by half-time...Van Persie disappointed though, so just a slight profit.