** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FLAT RACING Friday 8th February 2013

Re: FLAT RACING Friday 8th February 2013 5pm WOLVES. Shawkantango anything 5/1 or bigger take it. This rates a right good bet, last weeks apprentice race put him spot on...With the go to jockey of Derek Shaws, Joe Fanning on board. A CD winner off this mark with Joe on previousley, he will get a blistering pace here which is what's required, and I see him getting it in the last furlong. Joes last two rides for the stable have been winners, I think this will be the 3rd in the last two weeks. Looks very good to me.

Re: FLAT RACING Friday 8th February 2013

5pm WOLVES. Shawkantango anything 5/1 or bigger take it. This rates a right good bet, last weeks apprentice race put him spot on...With the go to jockey of Derek Shaws, Joe Fanning on board. A CD winner off this mark with Joe on previousley, he will get a blistering pace here which is what's required, and I see him getting it in the last furlong. Joes last two rides for the stable have been winners, I think this will be the 3rd in the last two weeks. Looks very good to me.
Dont even go there been on that 1 past 3 times. No more for me. Will win soon though as goes well in feb 3/7 i think plus probably wants a smaller field when looking at this ones profile

Re: FLAT RACING Friday 8th February 2013 7:50 Wolv - Hamla Johnston and Fanning won this last year with a 3rd time out 3yo who was having her first run for the trainer. Hamla is having her second run out but is also first time Johnston trained. Interestingly, just over 30% of his first time trained 3yo's in maidens have wound up as winners, so taking a risk on this one could be beneficial. This year Fanning has placed on 5 of 9 rides over this distance. Will be watching the market with this one.

Re: FLAT RACING Friday 8th February 2013 4:15 Wolv - Emerald Wilderness Will be running from a lower mark to a win LTO as has a 5lb claimer in the saddle this time. Two furlongs up in distance but contested that two races ago and finished a length from the win, so it might not be too much of an issue. Trainer seems to be in good form over the last 14 days with one winner and two placed from only three runners.