** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Weds 6th Mar

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Weds 6th

I did not qualify for this but have received a mail with the password. Think its Andy Belle who hasnt received it.:ok
Cheers foo, appreciate you letting us know and apologies for any confusion caused. Double-checked and all those currently reg'd are correct together with Andy who has confirmed he will join them a bit later on. Will pm the p/word across to Andy to make doubley-sure he can get in, but think he's already got it. Thanks again for the phone call and letting us know Si :ok

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Weds 6th

I did not qualify for this but have received a mail with the password. Think its Andy Belle who hasnt received it.:ok
Are you sure you aren't looking at the February password. You are definitely not on the list of recipients I sent to this month, and Andy is. But thanks anyway! :D

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Weds 6th Just a thought. Is it possible to split the prize to enable buy ins to two GUPT £500 events? I was thinking of Brighton and Portsmouth as they are local to me. Also, in my excitement in winning, I forgot to wish the satellite token winners the best of luck. Hope you can spin them up. Tnx Mark

Just a thought. Is it possible to split the prize to enable buy ins to two GUPT £500 events? I was thinking of Brighton and Portsmouth as they are local to me. Also, in my excitement in winning, I forgot to wish the satellite token winners the best of luck. Hope you can spin them up. Tnx Mark
Well done on the win mate , and GL to Glen and Rat with the tokens :ok. As for splitting the seats, there is a already a thread about this in the 'live poker' section here, as I inquired about this too. Maybe Bart knows more about the situation now, or we have a GUKPT tour manager sorted? would be interested to know if there has been any developments here http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/135606-Grosvenor-UK-Poker-Tour-%28GUKPT%29-2013-Next-Leg-London-%28Vic%29-24th-Feb

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Weds 6th Hi guys, I haven't heard back yet. Grosvenor will email the monthly winners to ascertain your preference of main event, probably best to ask then offering to pay the difference in amount ofc. Their sponsorship, their call at the end of the day, ask nicely but obviously stand by their decision ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Weds 6th Paul is in contact with our Grosvenor manager about all the outstanding tickets/seats. Apologies for the delay which seems to be due to the migration of Blue Square accounts to Betfair. It seems anyway, that if you set up a Grosvenor account on the back of a Blue Square account (as we were advised to do at the time) you may not be able to access it at the moment. If you had problems at the time of setting up and ended up having to start from scratch, you may now be OK!