** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Grand Final Weds 6th Mar

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - 1st Leg 6th February!

anyone else keep getting disconnected? seems to happen for 10-15 seconds at a time
Yes lots over the last few days. Consensus in the forum is that it might be a router problem, so going to try replacing it and see if it helps at all. Only appears to be affecting ipoker for me at the moment, all other networks & browsers etc working fine throughout.

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - 1st Leg 6th February!

Have left messages in other thread and emailed David twice but no reply
Paul probably hadn't seen your post in the thread (probably better to PM him) but one of us Mods should have followed up for you, sorry Keith. Let me know if you still don't hear back. :ok

Paul probably hadn't seen your post in the thread (probably better to PM him) but one of us Mods should have followed up for you' date=' sorry Keith. Let me know if you still don't hear back. :ok[/quote'] Thanks (p.s. in the original thread Paul asked not to pm about it)

Re: Grosvenor Poker GUKPT February League - Over £1000 Added! - Leg 2 Weds 13th Febru

Did anyone capture the full result for this week? I'm missing the lower places (26th-32nd)
No-one? OK I've posted table with scores up to 25th in leg 2. Anyone who played and went out before then can claim their points by posting a screenshot of their tournament history record (in 'my account') which should show their position. :ok May have to void the spoon competition this month.