** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Galatasaray vs Schalke

Gala are around the $2.55 $2.60 mark to qualify , what dictates this price ? In my book it should be the exact opposite Schalke have won 1 of their last 9 bundesliga games and got beaten by Gruether Furth at home yesterday which was just abysmal. Gala are flying top of the table and have brought in Wesley sjnieder and didier drogba to add to an already attacking line up. I'm interested in other opinions because I just think the market has got it totally wrong.

Re: Galatasaray vs Schalke I was thinking about the exact same thing. The only thing that stops me take this right away is the fact that I'm not familiar with Gala's way of play. All the results show the downtrend with Schalke and the improvement of Gala. Also one thing not to forget is that Gala's coach is the famous Fatikh Terim, who led them to a UEFA cup trophy in the near past. IMO the Turkish crowd will also be a factor in both of the clashed. Istanbul is famous of his ecstatic atmosphere and in Gelsenkirchen it could be the same knowing that there is a huge Turkish society that lives and works in Germany. Furthermore after Ivory Coast have lost at the ACN it seems that Drogba will join Gala earlier than expected.