** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

ACN 2013 - quarterfinals > 3 February

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Côte d'Ivoire v Nigeria (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burkina Faso v Togo (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: ACN 2013 - quarterfinals > 3 February Ivory Coast - Nigeria After watching two games of both teams, I think 1.90 for CI is a wonderful price. Although it is already direct elimination (more cautious) and it is supposed to be a battle between two of superforces of African footie, I just think Nigeria has been purely terrible so far and they did not even deserve to play in this stage. I don't believe they will out of a sudden raise their game after three consecutive utterly crappy performances, and if they want to stand any chance against CI, they will have to not only raise their game, but completely change the quality of their display. What I saw in Nigeria so far is very discouraging for the supporters of the Supereagles - no movement, no passion, lazy and uncaring attitude, absolutely no team play, no game plan and idea what to do with ball, terrible and deluded management. Nigeria were outplayed by the outsider of the tournament and one of the minnows of African football - Ethiopia, a team, consisting almost exclusively from the very weak domestic league. Indeed, Nigeria have got some super-stars, but so far they do not seem to show big commitment, and the truth is that beyond the several big names, there is a number of mediocre and some really terrible players. For instance this guy Mba - I haven't seen for a long time a professional player being so poor and disabled, I wonder what kind of a manager can play such a "footballer" in the starting eleven! Ivory Coast haven't turned on the highest speed yet, but they showed their immense advantage in class to other teams in the tournament, and they are probably the only team at this boring tournament that actually plays football at some decent speed, unlike the usual "sunday walk in the park" tempo of all the other teams. The "Elephants" are desperate to finally win this tournament and they will be twice as motivated as the direct elimination phase begins. I think they will easily overcome a Nigerian team without any spirit and commitment. Ivory Coast @ 1.9

Re: ACN 2013 - quarterfinals > 3 February Sunday previews: 4pts Ivory Coast vs Nigeria - Both teams to score 5/4 Coral On a good day the 10/11 about the Ivory Coast winning this match would look good but they fail to deliver on the big stage way too many times for me to be confident in backing them at odds on. Both sides have plenty of good attacking options so I think we might see a few goals in this and I definitely see both sides having the chances to score. With both to score at odds against with the likes of Drogba, Gervinho, Moses and Emenike on the pitch I’m happy to take that price. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ivory-coast-vs-nigeria-betting-both-sides-have-the-goalscorers-to-ensure-both-teams-score-in-quarter-final 4pts Togo to qualify Evs Skybet The difference in Burkina Faso with and without Alain Traore has been quite remarkable in this tournament so it is to their disadvantage that he isn’t playing in this match and I think that gives Togo a significant edge if not full on advantage in the game. Neither side are experienced in the knockout stages of this tournament though so in case it is edgy I’ll take Togo to qualify rather than to win in 90 minutes just in case they need the extra 30 minutes or even penalties. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/burkina-faso-vs-togo-betting-togo-can-keep-their-excellent-tournament-going-by-qualifying-for-semi-finals