** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italian Cup Semi Final > Inter Milan v Roma > Wed 17th April

[TABLE=class: odds allOdds] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH][TABLE=class: SortLinks, width: 97] [TR] [TD=class: sortLinkLeft, align: left] [/TD] [TD=class: sortLinkRight, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TH] [TH]v6312.gif[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]Internazionale[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]2.25[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FFF6F6]Draw[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]4.05[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: AO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]AS Roma[/TD] [TD=class: cellOdd B hover, bgcolor: #BF1922 !important, align: center]3[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 months later...

Re: Italian Cup Semi Final > Inter Milan v Roma > Wed 17th April Didn't realize Guarin was suspended to add to all of Inter's other problems. Inter have been quite poor for some months now and top scorer Palacio is injured, Roma look to be improving since they changed manager. I'm with you on Roma (0).

Re: Italian Cup Semi Final > Inter Milan v Roma > Wed 17th April There is no end to the list of missing players for Inter. The way I see it they will have to decide, either league or cup and I don't think the current state of the team will not help Stramaccioni to decide in cup's favor. Roma have couple of problems on their own but nothing too serious. Roma should win this cup game and I think bookies have made a mistake with the odds and I will be happy to take advantage of that. Roma to win.