** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Spankys NHL 2013

I'm primarily a rugby bettor but live in Canada and can't throw a stone without hitting a hockey player. Been following it more and more over the last couple of years and took to the moneyline market last year through a sharp friend who made a decent sum. Seems to me like home advantage doesn't count for as much as it does in other sports and its easier to track stats too. I will be making picks on this thread for the short season and hope to be in profit come the playoffs. I won't be posting reasoning, so moderators can move it to Glory Hunters etc if they want to. I'd imagine most of the plays will be moneyline underdogs and overs. I doubt picks will be daily but I hope to average a pick a day or thereabouts. So i'm starting tonight and i'm going for: Winnipeg Jets ML 2.15 New York Islanders ML 2.75

Re: Spankys NHL 2013 Living in the GTA Kusagwa, just west of Toronto. Nice place but I could live without these long and very cold winters! Slight profit last night. Crosby scored two nice goals early on but the Peg boys got their home mojo back in the 2nd in fine style. Chara to the rescue for Bruins as they managed to put the Islanders away in the 3rd. For today: New York - Toronto Over 5.5 @ 2.22 Colorado - San Jose Over 5.5 @ 2.08 Columbus - Chicago Under 5.5 @ 2 ML Dallas @ 2.36 Calgary -1 @ 2.55

Re: Spankys NHL 2013 2 from 4 and a push tonight. San Jose were excellent and showed their class on the PP; Colorado toothless and I was mistaken to think they'd take some momentum from their last game (against the hapless Blue Jackets). Happy with the Leafs Rangers game; was regretting not taking Leafs ML until NY really turned it on in the 3rd. Happy with a return from the Chicago game and Dallas was worth it - the Blues look very good indeed. Sickened the Calgary bet was coming in until the last twenty seconds but it was a push. Onwards and upwards for tomorrow ;)